What is involved in Activity Stream
Find out what the related areas are that Activity Stream connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Activity Stream thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Activity Stream journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Activity Stream leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Activity Stream related domains to cover and 72 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Activity Stream, The Social Network, ITunes Ping, Small-world network, Tea Party Community, Enterprise social software, GNU social, Web 2.0 Suicide Machine, Yahoo! Kickstart, Eureka Streams, Initial public offering of Facebook, Virtual community, Facebook Messenger, HipHop for PHP, Facebook Credits, Erskine Bowles, HTC First, Oculus VR, Facebook Stories, Facebook Platform, Lars Rasmussen, Gender differences in social network service use, Social network:
Activity Stream Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Activity Stream failures and gather practices for scaling Activity Stream.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Activity Stream product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Do those selected for the Activity Stream team have a good general understanding of what Activity Stream is all about?
– Is Supporting Activity Stream documentation required?
The Social Network Critical Criteria:
Grade The Social Network engagements and track iterative The Social Network results.
– Does Activity Stream include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Activity Stream moving forward?
– What are our Activity Stream Processes?
ITunes Ping Critical Criteria:
Confer over ITunes Ping outcomes and customize techniques for implementing ITunes Ping controls.
– Is maximizing Activity Stream protection the same as minimizing Activity Stream loss?
– Does Activity Stream analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Small-world network Critical Criteria:
Generalize Small-world network projects and display thorough understanding of the Small-world network process.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Activity Stream process?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Activity Stream leaders?
– What is our formula for success in Activity Stream ?
Tea Party Community Critical Criteria:
Nurse Tea Party Community visions and gather practices for scaling Tea Party Community.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Activity Stream that make it risky?
– How do we go about Comparing Activity Stream approaches/solutions?
– Who sets the Activity Stream standards?
Enterprise social software Critical Criteria:
Trace Enterprise social software adoptions and know what your objective is.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Activity Stream processes?
– How do we know that any Activity Stream analysis is complete and comprehensive?
GNU social Critical Criteria:
Differentiate GNU social tasks and integrate design thinking in GNU social innovation.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Activity Stream? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Is Activity Stream dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Who will provide the final approval of Activity Stream deliverables?
Web 2.0 Suicide Machine Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Web 2.0 Suicide Machine visions and correct better engagement with Web 2.0 Suicide Machine results.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Activity Stream ?
– How do we measure improved Activity Stream service perception, and satisfaction?
– How can skill-level changes improve Activity Stream?
Yahoo! Kickstart Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Yahoo! Kickstart failures and describe which business rules are needed as Yahoo! Kickstart interface.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Activity Stream project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Activity Stream. How do we gain traction?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Activity Stream?
Eureka Streams Critical Criteria:
Mine Eureka Streams tasks and differentiate in coordinating Eureka Streams.
– What is the source of the strategies for Activity Stream strengthening and reform?
– How will you know that the Activity Stream project has been successful?
– Are we Assessing Activity Stream and Risk?
Initial public offering of Facebook Critical Criteria:
Audit Initial public offering of Facebook decisions and tour deciding if Initial public offering of Facebook progress is made.
Virtual community Critical Criteria:
Generalize Virtual community planning and slay a dragon.
– How do we keep improving Activity Stream?
Facebook Messenger Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Facebook Messenger management and find the ideas you already have.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Activity Stream experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– For your Activity Stream project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What threat is Activity Stream addressing?
HipHop for PHP Critical Criteria:
Wrangle HipHop for PHP tactics and drive action.
– What are all of our Activity Stream domains and what do they do?
– What are current Activity Stream Paradigms?
Facebook Credits Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Facebook Credits visions and document what potential Facebook Credits megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Activity Stream in a volatile global economy?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Activity Stream been identified and analyzed?
– Why are Activity Stream skills important?
Erskine Bowles Critical Criteria:
Model after Erskine Bowles issues and drive action.
HTC First Critical Criteria:
Sort HTC First adoptions and grade techniques for implementing HTC First controls.
– Consider your own Activity Stream project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Activity Stream delivery for example is new software needed?
– How to Secure Activity Stream?
Oculus VR Critical Criteria:
Study Oculus VR planning and forecast involvement of future Oculus VR projects in development.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Activity Stream Management?
Facebook Stories Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Facebook Stories goals and observe effective Facebook Stories.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Activity Stream process?
Facebook Platform Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Facebook Platform management and figure out ways to motivate other Facebook Platform users.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Activity Stream information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are the short and long-term Activity Stream goals?
– Does Activity Stream appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Lars Rasmussen Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Lars Rasmussen visions and tour deciding if Lars Rasmussen progress is made.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Activity Stream objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does our organization need more Activity Stream education?
Gender differences in social network service use Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Gender differences in social network service use tactics and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Gender differences in social network service use projects.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Activity Stream is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How important is Activity Stream to the user organizations mission?
Social network Critical Criteria:
Scan Social network projects and observe effective Social network.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Activity Stream is underway?
– Which social networking or e learning service allows the possibility of creating multiple virtual classrooms?
– How might a persons various social network profiles be useful for learning education and or training?
– Can specialized social networks replace learning management systems?
– How can we improve Activity Stream?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Activity Stream Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Activity Stream External links:
Activity Stream in the Blackboard App | Blackboard Help
Activity Streams Working Group: JSON Activity Streams 1.0
Activity stream | Peak Prosperity
The Social Network External links:
Watch video · Harvard student Mark Zuckerberg creates the social networking site that would become known as Facebook, but is later …
Tagged – The social network for meeting new people 🙂
The Social Network (2010) – IMDb
ITunes Ping External links:
How-To Disable iTunes Ping – groovyPost
Lady GaGa Apple iTunes Ping Introduction – YouTube
R.I.P. iTunes Ping 2010-2012 | Ars Technica
Small-world network External links:
Small-world network – Scholarpedia
[PDF]On the properties of small-world network models
[PDF]SNAP, Small-world Network Analysis and Partitioning: …
Tea Party Community External links:
Tea Party Community – Home | Facebook
Tea Party Community – Official Site
Tea Party Community (@TeaPartyHub) | Twitter
Enterprise social software External links:
Enterprise Social Software – Votigo
Enterprise Social Software – Gartner IT Glossary
What is Pulse? – Pulse – Enterprise Social Software
GNU social External links:
GNU Social Instance Chart
Download GNU social
Web 2.0 Suicide Machine External links:
Web 2.0 Suicide Machine: How to Quit Facebook, Twitter – TIME
Web 2.0 Suicide Machine – YouTube
Web 2.0 Suicide Machine: Erase Your Virtual Life : NPR
Eureka Streams External links:
Eureka Streams – Revolvy
Google I/O Sandbox Case Study: Eureka Streams – YouTube
Eureka Streams (@discovereureka) | Twitter
Initial public offering of Facebook External links:
Initial public offering of Facebook – Revolvy
broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Initial public offering of Facebook
Initial Public Offering of Facebook Sees Rise – PPM.net
Virtual community External links:
What is a Virtual Community? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
The Virtual Community: Table of Contents
What is VIRTUAL COMMUNITY – Black’s Law Dictionary
Facebook Messenger External links:
Facebook Messenger Kids | Safe Kids Chat App
HipHop for PHP External links:
Does Phabricator run on HipHop for PHP? – Quora
What is HipHop for PHP? – Quora
HipHop for PHP: six months later – Facebook
Facebook Credits External links:
Free Facebook Credits | Loot Palace
Facebook Credits Gift Card | instaGC
Erskine Bowles External links:
Erskine Bowles – Charlie Rose
Erskine Bowles – The Aspen Institute
HTC First External links:
HTC First – Full phone specifications – GSM Arena
HTC First (AT&T) – Support | HTC United States
HTC First – Official Site
Oculus VR External links:
80% OFF Oculus VR Promo Codes & Coupons February 2018
See what employees say it’s like to work at Oculus VR. Salaries, reviews, and more – all posted by employees working at Oculus VR.
Facebook Stories External links:
How to use Facebook Stories – CNNMoney
Can Pages Save Facebook Stories? – Adweek
Facebook Stories Views Not Anonymous – Simplemost
Lars Rasmussen External links:
Lars Rasmussen, Coloplast A/S: Profile & Biography – …
Lars Rasmussen | HuffPost
Social network External links:
Hi5 – The social network for meeting new people 🙂