What is involved in Computer aided design
Find out what the related areas are that Computer aided design connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Computer aided design thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Computer aided design journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Computer aided design leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Computer aided design related domains to cover and 177 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Computer aided design, Immersive design, Photorealistic rendering, Outline of design, Philosophy of design, Mechanical design, Revision control, 3D printing, Rapid prototyping, Design and Industries Association, 2D computer graphics, Interaction design, Keyline design, Autodesk Inventor, Design by contract, Costume design, Creativity techniques, Freeform surface modelling, 3D BIM, STEAM fields, Design pattern, Manufacturing process, Public interest design, Fashion design, Product Data Management, McDonnell Douglas, Design museum, Design thinking, Interior architecture, Design engineer, Direct modeling, Central processing unit, Game art design, Continuous design, Organization design, Grasshopper 3D, 3D modeling, Domain-driven design, Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, 3D Manufacturing Format, Quine–McCluskey algorithm, Production design, Passive solar building design, Design knowledge, Design fiction, 3D computer graphics software, Design life, Design Council, Fault-tolerant design, Integrated circuit design, Agile software development, Russian Geometric Kernel, Digital prototyping, Proteus Design Suite, Design leadership, Design review, Open design, Healthy community design, Design research, Public art:
Computer aided design Critical Criteria:
Unify Computer aided design issues and pioneer acquisition of Computer aided design systems.
– Do Computer aided design rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Are assumptions made in Computer aided design stated explicitly?
Immersive design Critical Criteria:
Pilot Immersive design visions and find the ideas you already have.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Computer aided design?
– Think about the functions involved in your Computer aided design project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How is the value delivered by Computer aided design being measured?
Photorealistic rendering Critical Criteria:
Pilot Photorealistic rendering decisions and get the big picture.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Computer aided design, including any consulting or professional services?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Computer aided design moving forward?
– What about Computer aided design Analysis of results?
Outline of design Critical Criteria:
Frame Outline of design planning and define what do we need to start doing with Outline of design.
– Do the Computer aided design decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Who needs to know about Computer aided design ?
– How would one define Computer aided design leadership?
Philosophy of design Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Philosophy of design governance and observe effective Philosophy of design.
– What is the source of the strategies for Computer aided design strengthening and reform?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Computer aided design been identified and analyzed?
Mechanical design Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Mechanical design issues and create a map for yourself.
– Does Computer aided design create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is Supporting Computer aided design documentation required?
– Is the scope of Computer aided design defined?
Revision control Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Revision control results and correct Revision control management by competencies.
– For your Computer aided design project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Does Computer aided design analysis show the relationships among important Computer aided design factors?
3D printing Critical Criteria:
Gauge 3D printing results and get going.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Computer aided design leader?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Computer aided design ?
– Who sets the Computer aided design standards?
Rapid prototyping Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Rapid prototyping goals and overcome Rapid prototyping skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Computer aided design strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are the disruptive Computer aided design technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Computer aided design goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What tools or techniques could speed the rapid prototyping and deployment of new online services?
Design and Industries Association Critical Criteria:
Analyze Design and Industries Association strategies and work towards be a leading Design and Industries Association expert.
– Consider your own Computer aided design project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Computer aided design is underway?
2D computer graphics Critical Criteria:
Adapt 2D computer graphics results and catalog what business benefits will 2D computer graphics goals deliver if achieved.
– How do we keep improving Computer aided design?
Interaction design Critical Criteria:
Survey Interaction design quality and define Interaction design competency-based leadership.
– Should typography be included as a key skill in information architecture or even interaction design?
– What are our needs in relation to Computer aided design skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Computer aided design objectives?
– What is the difference between Interaction Design and Human Computer Interaction?
– What is the difference between information architecture and interaction design?
– How will you measure your Computer aided design effectiveness?
Keyline design Critical Criteria:
Drive Keyline design decisions and overcome Keyline design skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Computer aided design project?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Computer aided design study?
– What is the purpose of Computer aided design in relation to the mission?
Autodesk Inventor Critical Criteria:
Analyze Autodesk Inventor results and separate what are the business goals Autodesk Inventor is aiming to achieve.
– Does Computer aided design include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Computer aided design processes?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Computer aided design processes?
Design by contract Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Design by contract quality and plan concise Design by contract education.
– In a project to restructure Computer aided design outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Costume design Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Costume design strategies and gather practices for scaling Costume design.
– How can we improve Computer aided design?
– Is Computer aided design Required?
Creativity techniques Critical Criteria:
Probe Creativity techniques decisions and oversee implementation of Creativity techniques.
– How do we Identify specific Computer aided design investment and emerging trends?
Freeform surface modelling Critical Criteria:
Systematize Freeform surface modelling planning and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Freeform surface modelling results.
– How important is Computer aided design to the user organizations mission?
3D BIM Critical Criteria:
Add value to 3D BIM strategies and probe using an integrated framework to make sure 3D BIM is getting what it needs.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Computer aided design that make it risky?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Computer aided design activities?
STEAM fields Critical Criteria:
Explore STEAM fields visions and look at the big picture.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Computer aided design in a volatile global economy?
– Can we do Computer aided design without complex (expensive) analysis?
Design pattern Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Design pattern leadership and test out new things.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Computer aided design agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is maximizing Computer aided design protection the same as minimizing Computer aided design loss?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Computer aided design project manager?
Manufacturing process Critical Criteria:
Merge Manufacturing process outcomes and report on setting up Manufacturing process without losing ground.
– What is our formula for success in Computer aided design ?
– What are current Computer aided design Paradigms?
Public interest design Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Public interest design governance and devote time assessing Public interest design and its risk.
– Have you identified your Computer aided design key performance indicators?
– What are all of our Computer aided design domains and what do they do?
Fashion design Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Fashion design management and describe the risks of Fashion design sustainability.
– Will Computer aided design have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Computer aided design project?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Computer aided design Management?
Product Data Management Critical Criteria:
Coach on Product Data Management tasks and get the big picture.
– How to keep the information needed to operate and maintain a product aligned with the changing product over its life cycle?
– Assignment completeness are all parameters assigned and are all elements considered?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Computer aided design project?
– What is the format of the information and what form does it need to be stored in?
– Property availability is the assigned external property available?
– File availability is the assigned external file available?
– Version check is the correct property version available?
– Which system should receive the Change Notification?
– Version check is the correct file version available?
– Version check are the correct versions available?
– How frequently do we need to access the data?
– How should the association be made?
– What information should we archive?
– What are the benefits of using PDM?
– How accurate is your product data?
– Who will work with PDM systems?
– Who provides PDM software?
– Meet design spec?
– Why use it?
– What is it?
McDonnell Douglas Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over McDonnell Douglas risks and document what potential McDonnell Douglas megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Do those selected for the Computer aided design team have a good general understanding of what Computer aided design is all about?
– What are the business goals Computer aided design is aiming to achieve?
Design museum Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Design museum planning and report on the economics of relationships managing Design museum and constraints.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Computer aided design?
Design thinking Critical Criteria:
Probe Design thinking planning and figure out ways to motivate other Design thinking users.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Computer aided design services/products?
– Is there Service Design without Design Thinking approach?
Interior architecture Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Interior architecture engagements and drive action.
– How can you negotiate Computer aided design successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Design engineer Critical Criteria:
Chat re Design engineer engagements and probe Design engineer strategic alliances.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Computer aided design process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Computer aided design process available?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Computer aided design process?
Direct modeling Critical Criteria:
Check Direct modeling tactics and oversee implementation of Direct modeling.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Computer aided design processes of our organization?
– How likely is the current Computer aided design plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is Computer aided design dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Central processing unit Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Central processing unit engagements and explain and analyze the challenges of Central processing unit.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Computer aided design information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Does Computer aided design appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Game art design Critical Criteria:
Scan Game art design issues and remodel and develop an effective Game art design strategy.
– Why should we adopt a Computer aided design framework?
Continuous design Critical Criteria:
Chart Continuous design outcomes and ask questions.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Computer aided design forward?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Computer aided design activities?
– What are the usability implications of Computer aided design actions?
Organization design Critical Criteria:
See the value of Organization design adoptions and finalize the present value of growth of Organization design.
– Does Computer aided design systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Grasshopper 3D Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Grasshopper 3D leadership and grade techniques for implementing Grasshopper 3D controls.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Computer aided design values?
– Are there recognized Computer aided design problems?
3D modeling Critical Criteria:
Sort 3D modeling adoptions and triple focus on important concepts of 3D modeling relationship management.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Computer aided design? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What vendors make products that address the Computer aided design needs?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Refer to Domain-driven design visions and point out Domain-driven design tensions in leadership.
– How do we know that any Computer aided design analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Computer aided design leaders?
Quite Universal Circuit Simulator Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Quite Universal Circuit Simulator issues and probe the present value of growth of Quite Universal Circuit Simulator.
– How do we manage Computer aided design Knowledge Management (KM)?
3D Manufacturing Format Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate 3D Manufacturing Format management and assess what counts with 3D Manufacturing Format that we are not counting.
– Is there any existing Computer aided design governance structure?
– Are we Assessing Computer aided design and Risk?
Quine–McCluskey algorithm Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Quine–McCluskey algorithm risks and improve Quine–McCluskey algorithm service perception.
– How do we Improve Computer aided design service perception, and satisfaction?
Production design Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Production design results and adjust implementation of Production design.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Computer aided design workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Passive solar building design Critical Criteria:
Focus on Passive solar building design adoptions and revise understanding of Passive solar building design architectures.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Computer aided design?
– Does our organization need more Computer aided design education?
Design knowledge Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Design knowledge planning and get out your magnifying glass.
– How to deal with Computer aided design Changes?
Design fiction Critical Criteria:
Talk about Design fiction issues and customize techniques for implementing Design fiction controls.
– Among the Computer aided design product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
3D computer graphics software Critical Criteria:
Detail 3D computer graphics software outcomes and test out new things.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Computer aided design move?
– Who will provide the final approval of Computer aided design deliverables?
– Why are Computer aided design skills important?
Design life Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Design life leadership and create a map for yourself.
– What are the barriers to increased Computer aided design production?
Design Council Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Design Council tactics and figure out ways to motivate other Design Council users.
– How will you know that the Computer aided design project has been successful?
Fault-tolerant design Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Fault-tolerant design management and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Computer aided design? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How can you measure Computer aided design in a systematic way?
Integrated circuit design Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Integrated circuit design tasks and innovate what needs to be done with Integrated circuit design.
– Will Computer aided design deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Meet over Agile software development quality and display thorough understanding of the Agile software development process.
– How do you take an approach like CMM that is heavily about management control and measurement and make it light on its feet?
– How could agile approach be taken into consideration when recruiting personnel and allocating people into projects?
– How could agile approach be utilized in other parts and functions of an organization, for instance in marketing?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– What are the best software metrics for discerning Agile (vs. non-Agile) process effects on teams artifacts?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Computer aided design process?
– What kind of enabling and limiting factors can be found for the use of agile methods?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– What if any is the difference between Lean and Agile Software Development?
– Which is really software best practice to us, CMM or agile development?
– How Agile are Industrial Software Development Practices?
– Are there SaaS tools for allocating workers to tasks?
– Is There a Role for Complex Adaptive Systems Theory?
– What are you planning to complete today?
– Detaching: when does it break down?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Exploratory Testing?
– What is ASD to us?
– What is Agility ?
Russian Geometric Kernel Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Russian Geometric Kernel decisions and oversee Russian Geometric Kernel requirements.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Computer aided design experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do we maintain Computer aided designs Integrity?
Digital prototyping Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Digital prototyping issues and correct Digital prototyping management by competencies.
– Can we add value to the current Computer aided design decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Proteus Design Suite Critical Criteria:
Administer Proteus Design Suite leadership and explore and align the progress in Proteus Design Suite.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Computer aided design with what users do day-to-day?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Computer aided design processes?
Design leadership Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Design leadership management and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Design leadership is getting what it needs.
Design review Critical Criteria:
Generalize Design review adoptions and mentor Design review customer orientation.
Open design Critical Criteria:
Design Open design strategies and triple focus on important concepts of Open design relationship management.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Computer aided design product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Healthy community design Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Healthy community design results and devise Healthy community design key steps.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Computer aided design does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Design research Critical Criteria:
Boost Design research results and document what potential Design research megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Computer aided design strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are internal and external Computer aided design relations?
– Are there Computer aided design problems defined?
Public art Critical Criteria:
Track Public art risks and ask questions.
– How can skill-level changes improve Computer aided design?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Computer aided design Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Computer aided design External links:
Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) : Dallas …
Computer aided design. (Journal, magazine, 1968) …
[PDF]Computer Aided Design COURSE OUTLINE
Immersive design External links:
Immersive Design | UK | Darling and Edge
Game Research and Immersive Design | Rutgers …
Philosophy of design External links:
principle and philosophy of design Essays – …
The philosophy of design (Book, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Mechanical design External links:
[PDF]Mechanical Design – Simbotics – Team 1114: Simbotics
Mechanical Design Synthesis – AbeBooks
3D printing External links:
re:3D | Life-Sized Affordable 3D Printing
Stratasys Direct Manufacturing: Online 3D Printing …
3D Printing Software | Simplify3D
Rapid prototyping External links:
[PDF]Title Rapid Prototyping Internship Categories 3d …
Rapid Prototyping | Udacity
Rapid prototyping (eBook, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
Design and Industries Association External links:
Museums and the Design and Industries Association : …
Design and Industries Association – oi – OUP
2D computer graphics External links:
Quia – TA4.2D Computer Graphics A
2D computer graphics | Computer Graphics | FANDOM …
Interaction design External links:
Interaction Design Association – IxDA
Interaction Design Foundation – Official Site
Interaction design (Book, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Keyline design External links:
Keyline Design – ridgedale PERMACULTURE
[PDF]KEYLINE DESIGN Mark IV ‘Soil, Water & Carbon for …
Keyline Design, a regenerative agriculture tool – YouTube
Autodesk Inventor External links:
[PDF]Autodesk Inventor iLogic – IMAGINiT
[PPT]Autodesk Inventor: Part 2 Assembly – MVRT
Design by contract External links:
Design by contract, by example (Book, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
Design by Contract, by Example | InformIT
‘Design By Contract’ in C# – Stack Overflow
Costume design External links:
Costume Design (Video 2004) – IMDb
Costume Design (Video 2002) – IMDb
Costume Designer – Supporting Creative Industries
Creativity techniques External links:
Category:Creativity Techniques – Mycoted
Freeform surface modelling External links:
Popular CATIA & Freeform surface modelling videos – YouTube
3D BIM External links:
Revit LT | 3D BIM Software | Autodesk
Manufacturing process External links:
Manufacturing process | Castle Windows
Public interest design External links:
Public Interest Design | Portland | Salazar Architect Inc
Public Interest Design
Oct: St Louis | Public Interest Design
Fashion design External links:
Official Kate Stoltz NYC Fashion Design website
Product Data Management External links:
Product Data Management | PDM | Epicor
Product Data Management for Diverse Customer Verticals
Edgewood Chemical Biological Center: Product Data Management
McDonnell Douglas External links:
McDonnell Douglas DC-10 last passenger flight – CNN Travel
Cargo Planes — McDonnell Douglas MD-10-10F | FedEx …
Boeing to Buy McDonnell Douglas – The New York Times
Design museum External links:
Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum – Official Site
Design Museum – Home | Facebook
Tickets | Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
Design thinking External links:
Design Thinking | Higher Ed Gamma
Design thinking (Book, 1987) [WorldCat.org]
Interior architecture External links:
Department of Interior Architecture
Interior Architecture Design (IAD) | College of Technology
Major: Interior Architecture – College Board
Design engineer External links:
Design Engineer Salary – PayScale
[PDF]Design Engineer Job Description – nacintl.com
[PDF]Job Title: Design Engineer II – StarChase
Direct modeling External links:
Creo Direct Modeling | PTC
Parametric or Direct Modeling, One or the Other, or Both?
Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Pricing | G2 Crowd
Central processing unit External links:
Central Processing Unit Flashcards | Quizlet
Central processing unit
A central processing unit (CPU) is the electronic circuitry within a computer that carries out the instructions of a computer program by performing the basic arithmetic, logical, control and input/output (I/O) operations specified by the instructions. The term has been used in the computer industry at least since the early 1960s.
central processing unit (CPU) | computer | Britannica.com
Continuous design External links:
Mayco Continuous Design Press Tools – BLICK art materials
Continuous design footwear – JAMES K. ANN
Continuous design – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Grasshopper 3D External links:
grasshopper 3d – voronoi 01 – YouTube
grasshopper 3d – voronoi 02 – YouTube
What is Grasshopper 3D used for? – Quora
3D modeling External links:
3D Modeling Online Free | 3D Warehouse Models | SketchUp
3D modeling – VDrift
Domain-driven design External links:
Domain-Driven Design Belgium (Brussels, Belgium) | Meetup
What is Domain-Driven Design?
Quite Universal Circuit Simulator External links:
Quite Universal Circuit Simulator · GitHub
The Quite Universal Circuit Simulator package – YouTube
3D Manufacturing Format External links:
[PDF]3D Manufacturing Format – 3MF
STL, 3D Manufacturing Format, and Additive …
Production design External links:
Production design (eBook, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Production design (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Passive solar building design External links:
Passive Solar Building Design – InterNACHI
Design knowledge External links:
Healthcare Design Knowledge Community – Array …
Instructional Design Knowledge Base
Design fiction External links:
Overview ‹ Design Fiction — MIT Media Lab
Design fiction (Book, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
What is design fiction? | Fiction – Quora
3D computer graphics software External links:
3d computer graphics Software – Free Download 3d …
Design life External links:
[PDF]STANDARD SYSTEM DESIGN LIFE TABLES – Login
The Design life of structures (Book, 1992) [WorldCat.org]
Design Council External links:
Apply to Design Council Spark | F6S
Interior Design Council – DIFP
Design Council (@designcouncil) | Twitter
Integrated circuit design External links:
Three-dimensional Integrated Circuit Design – …
[PDF]Analog Integrated Circuit Design – Why?
Agile software development External links:
Introducing Agile Software Development
Agile Software Development with Team Foundation …
Russian Geometric Kernel External links:
Digital prototyping External links:
Autodesk Manufacturing & Digital Prototyping Solutions
Rapid Prototyping 2 of 3: Digital Prototyping – YouTube
[PDF]Digital Prototyping: Questions and Answers – Zift …
Proteus Design Suite External links:
Proteus Design Suite 8.5 | Board4All
Power Planes in the Proteus Design Suite – YouTube
Design leadership External links:
Design Leadership Network
Design Leadership (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Design Leadership – BSA Lifestructures
Design review External links:
Design Review Board – Village of Estero, Florida
Design Review Board – Town of Wake Forest, NC
Open design External links:
Open Design Alliance – Official Site
Wide Open Design – Home | Facebook
open design | Home
Healthy community design External links:
Healthy Community Design Checklist Toolkit – CDC
Design research External links:
Design Research Intern | KARTEN:DESIGN
Public art External links:
Public Art Archive | Public Art Throughout the United States
Public Art Fund – Official Site
Public Art Takes Flight – The New York Times