What is involved in ActiveX
Find out what the related areas are that ActiveX connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a ActiveX thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its ActiveX journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward ActiveX leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which ActiveX related domains to cover and 152 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
ActiveX, Shadow Copy, Data Protection API, Windows Display Driver Model, Mod mono, System Policy Editor, ISO 9660, Active Directory Rights Management Services, Communications protocol, HTML5 Audio, Windows Color System, Canvas element, Text Services Framework, Document Object Model, Microsoft Store, Internet Explorer Administration Kit, Mandatory Integrity Control, Windows Insider, Browser extension, MSN Health & Fitness, Netscape Server Application Programming Interface, Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator, DirectX Media, Device Manager, Windows Management Instrumentation, Microsoft Photos, Character Map, Win32 console, Digital signing, HTML Components, Dynamic web page, Web resource, Action Center, Internet Explorer, Internet Explorer 11, Advanced Systems Format, Web storage, System Idle Process, DOM events, Cross-platform Audio Creation Tool, Windows Deployment Services, DirectX Graphics Infrastructure, Windows Firewall, Next-Generation Secure Computing Base, Microsoft Foundation Classes, Windows Forms, .NET Framework, Network Access Protection, Background Intelligent Transfer Service, Windows Hardware Error Architecture, Internet Explorer shell, Internet Explorer box model bug, Internet Explorer for Mac, Internet Explorer 5, Recovery Console, Media Source Extensions, Component Object Model, Windows Address Book, I/O request packet, Video for Windows, Active Directory, Microsoft UI Automation, OLE DB:
ActiveX Critical Criteria:
Wrangle ActiveX outcomes and innovate what needs to be done with ActiveX.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good ActiveX project manager?
– Can we do ActiveX without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What threat is ActiveX addressing?
Shadow Copy Critical Criteria:
See the value of Shadow Copy failures and arbitrate Shadow Copy techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do mission and objectives affect the ActiveX processes of our organization?
– What are the usability implications of ActiveX actions?
Data Protection API Critical Criteria:
Apply Data Protection API results and finalize the present value of growth of Data Protection API.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of ActiveX product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for ActiveX strengthening and reform actually originate?
Windows Display Driver Model Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Windows Display Driver Model management and test out new things.
– How do we manage ActiveX Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are internal and external ActiveX relations?
Mod mono Critical Criteria:
Nurse Mod mono governance and observe effective Mod mono.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of ActiveX into the services that we provide?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as ActiveX leaders?
System Policy Editor Critical Criteria:
Pilot System Policy Editor tasks and describe which business rules are needed as System Policy Editor interface.
– What are the business goals ActiveX is aiming to achieve?
– What about ActiveX Analysis of results?
ISO 9660 Critical Criteria:
Explore ISO 9660 tasks and innovate what needs to be done with ISO 9660.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of ActiveX that make it risky?
– Why is ActiveX important for you now?
Active Directory Rights Management Services Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Active Directory Rights Management Services tasks and find answers.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a ActiveX process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the ActiveX process available?
– Do ActiveX rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Communications protocol Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Communications protocol management and separate what are the business goals Communications protocol is aiming to achieve.
– Is the scope of ActiveX defined?
– What is our ActiveX Strategy?
HTML5 Audio Critical Criteria:
Sort HTML5 Audio engagements and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of HTML5 Audio.
– Consider your own ActiveX project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Which ActiveX goals are the most important?
Windows Color System Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Windows Color System decisions and separate what are the business goals Windows Color System is aiming to achieve.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once ActiveX is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving ActiveX forward?
– Why should we adopt a ActiveX framework?
Canvas element Critical Criteria:
Consider Canvas element outcomes and look in other fields.
– How do we maintain ActiveXs Integrity?
– Are we Assessing ActiveX and Risk?
Text Services Framework Critical Criteria:
Canvass Text Services Framework governance and get going.
– How do we ensure that implementations of ActiveX products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– In what ways are ActiveX vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How will you measure your ActiveX effectiveness?
Document Object Model Critical Criteria:
Administer Document Object Model results and do something to it.
– Think about the people you identified for your ActiveX project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the ActiveX process?
– What are all of our ActiveX domains and what do they do?
Microsoft Store Critical Criteria:
Frame Microsoft Store planning and sort Microsoft Store activities.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about ActiveX. How do we gain traction?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the ActiveX process?
– In a project to restructure ActiveX outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Internet Explorer Administration Kit Critical Criteria:
Mine Internet Explorer Administration Kit failures and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Internet Explorer Administration Kit is getting what it needs.
– What potential environmental factors impact the ActiveX effort?
– Does our organization need more ActiveX education?
Mandatory Integrity Control Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Mandatory Integrity Control risks and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Mandatory Integrity Control decisions.
– Think of your ActiveX project. what are the main functions?
– How do we keep improving ActiveX?
Windows Insider Critical Criteria:
Analyze Windows Insider quality and find out.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to ActiveX? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a ActiveX study?
Browser extension Critical Criteria:
Examine Browser extension governance and find out.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our ActiveX agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is there a ActiveX Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its ActiveX processes?
MSN Health & Fitness Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze MSN Health & Fitness tasks and pay attention to the small things.
– Who will provide the final approval of ActiveX deliverables?
– What is Effective ActiveX?
Netscape Server Application Programming Interface Critical Criteria:
Investigate Netscape Server Application Programming Interface goals and find the essential reading for Netscape Server Application Programming Interface researchers.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that ActiveX objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does ActiveX create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Are there ActiveX problems defined?
Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator Critical Criteria:
Depict Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator risks and change contexts.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once ActiveX is underway?
– Does the ActiveX task fit the clients priorities?
DirectX Media Critical Criteria:
Examine DirectX Media planning and acquire concise DirectX Media education.
– what is the best design framework for ActiveX organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Can we add value to the current ActiveX decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Are assumptions made in ActiveX stated explicitly?
Device Manager Critical Criteria:
Study Device Manager tasks and sort Device Manager activities.
– What is the source of the strategies for ActiveX strengthening and reform?
Windows Management Instrumentation Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Windows Management Instrumentation failures and correct Windows Management Instrumentation management by competencies.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective ActiveX leader?
– How do we Improve ActiveX service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is ActiveX Required?
Microsoft Photos Critical Criteria:
Meet over Microsoft Photos planning and summarize a clear Microsoft Photos focus.
– How do we go about Comparing ActiveX approaches/solutions?
– How to Secure ActiveX?
Character Map Critical Criteria:
Shape Character Map outcomes and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Character Map.
– How do we measure improved ActiveX service perception, and satisfaction?
– What is our formula for success in ActiveX ?
Win32 console Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Win32 console issues and catalog Win32 console activities.
– How important is ActiveX to the user organizations mission?
– What are the barriers to increased ActiveX production?
– Who sets the ActiveX standards?
Digital signing Critical Criteria:
Audit Digital signing management and point out improvements in Digital signing.
– How is the value delivered by ActiveX being measured?
HTML Components Critical Criteria:
Coach on HTML Components management and correct better engagement with HTML Components results.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a ActiveX project?
– To what extent does management recognize ActiveX as a tool to increase the results?
Dynamic web page Critical Criteria:
Test Dynamic web page tactics and change contexts.
– Does ActiveX systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Are there recognized ActiveX problems?
Web resource Critical Criteria:
Test Web resource planning and explore and align the progress in Web resource.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new ActiveX in a volatile global economy?
Action Center Critical Criteria:
Check Action Center visions and ask what if.
Internet Explorer Critical Criteria:
Focus on Internet Explorer strategies and finalize specific methods for Internet Explorer acceptance.
– What is the purpose of ActiveX in relation to the mission?
Internet Explorer 11 Critical Criteria:
Mine Internet Explorer 11 management and report on developing an effective Internet Explorer 11 strategy.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your ActiveX activities?
Advanced Systems Format Critical Criteria:
Understand Advanced Systems Format strategies and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Advanced Systems Format.
– Have all basic functions of ActiveX been defined?
Web storage Critical Criteria:
Boost Web storage leadership and spearhead techniques for implementing Web storage.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these ActiveX processes?
System Idle Process Critical Criteria:
Grade System Idle Process decisions and give examples utilizing a core of simple System Idle Process skills.
– What are the long-term ActiveX goals?
– What are our ActiveX Processes?
DOM events Critical Criteria:
Communicate about DOM events decisions and define what our big hairy audacious DOM events goal is.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your ActiveX project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of ActiveX moving forward?
– What will drive ActiveX change?
Cross-platform Audio Creation Tool Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Cross-platform Audio Creation Tool management and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Cross-platform Audio Creation Tool.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate ActiveX delivery for example is new software needed?
Windows Deployment Services Critical Criteria:
Discuss Windows Deployment Services leadership and define Windows Deployment Services competency-based leadership.
– How will you know that the ActiveX project has been successful?
DirectX Graphics Infrastructure Critical Criteria:
Focus on DirectX Graphics Infrastructure issues and adopt an insight outlook.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether ActiveX goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic ActiveX objectives?
Windows Firewall Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Windows Firewall results and reduce Windows Firewall costs.
– Does ActiveX analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What vendors make products that address the ActiveX needs?
Next-Generation Secure Computing Base Critical Criteria:
Administer Next-Generation Secure Computing Base outcomes and oversee Next-Generation Secure Computing Base requirements.
– How do your measurements capture actionable ActiveX information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing ActiveX? There might be some that are less obvious?
Microsoft Foundation Classes Critical Criteria:
Focus on Microsoft Foundation Classes visions and get out your magnifying glass.
Windows Forms Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Windows Forms visions and optimize Windows Forms leadership as a key to advancement.
– How can the value of ActiveX be defined?
.NET Framework Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on .NET Framework goals and report on setting up .NET Framework without losing ground.
– Does ActiveX appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Network Access Protection Critical Criteria:
Derive from Network Access Protection governance and customize techniques for implementing Network Access Protection controls.
– Do the ActiveX decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do we know that any ActiveX analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Is maximizing ActiveX protection the same as minimizing ActiveX loss?
Background Intelligent Transfer Service Critical Criteria:
Infer Background Intelligent Transfer Service adoptions and sort Background Intelligent Transfer Service activities.
– Do we have past ActiveX Successes?
Windows Hardware Error Architecture Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Windows Hardware Error Architecture planning and adopt an insight outlook.
Internet Explorer shell Critical Criteria:
Review Internet Explorer shell strategies and test out new things.
– In the case of a ActiveX project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a ActiveX project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any ActiveX project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How likely is the current ActiveX plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Internet Explorer box model bug Critical Criteria:
Discuss Internet Explorer box model bug management and integrate design thinking in Internet Explorer box model bug innovation.
Internet Explorer for Mac Critical Criteria:
Confer over Internet Explorer for Mac management and prioritize challenges of Internet Explorer for Mac.
Internet Explorer 5 Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Internet Explorer 5 adoptions and customize techniques for implementing Internet Explorer 5 controls.
– For your ActiveX project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How do we Lead with ActiveX in Mind?
Recovery Console Critical Criteria:
Frame Recovery Console risks and get out your magnifying glass.
Media Source Extensions Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Media Source Extensions decisions and cater for concise Media Source Extensions education.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting ActiveX with what users do day-to-day?
Component Object Model Critical Criteria:
Audit Component Object Model engagements and find out.
– What is the total cost related to deploying ActiveX, including any consulting or professional services?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of ActiveX?
Windows Address Book Critical Criteria:
Survey Windows Address Book projects and define Windows Address Book competency-based leadership.
I/O request packet Critical Criteria:
Derive from I/O request packet results and ask questions.
– How do we go about Securing ActiveX?
Video for Windows Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Video for Windows leadership and give examples utilizing a core of simple Video for Windows skills.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a ActiveX strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing ActiveX?
– How can we improve ActiveX?
Active Directory Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Active Directory issues and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does the tool in use have the ability to integrate with Active Directory or sync directory on a scheduled basis, or do look-ups within a multi-domain forest in the sub-100-millisecond range?
– Does the tool we use have the ability to integrate with Enterprise Active Directory Servers to determine users and build user, role, and business unit policies?
– What are our best practices for minimizing ActiveX project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the ActiveX project lifecycle?
– What management system can we use to leverage the ActiveX experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– If we integrate an external product with active directory, will it require that we modify our ad schema?
– Provide the ability to synchronize active directory with cloud-based endpoints?
– What is the process of adding users and deleting users from Active Directory?
– What happens if a user changes their password natively in active directory?
– Enable unix and linux authentication from active directory?
– Does your software integrate with active directory?
Microsoft UI Automation Critical Criteria:
Review Microsoft UI Automation tasks and grade techniques for implementing Microsoft UI Automation controls.
– What are the key elements of your ActiveX performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How can you negotiate ActiveX successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
OLE DB Critical Criteria:
Match OLE DB tactics and oversee OLE DB management by competencies.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the ActiveX Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
ActiveX External links:
Installing ActiveX – Support Login
Shockwave ActiveX Installation Page – Adobe Systems
Seagull Software J Walk ActiveX homepage – AAA
Shadow Copy External links:
Download Shadow Copy Client: Accessing Shadow Copies …
Event ID 8193 — Volume Shadow Copy Service Operations
How to Reduce Shadow Copy on Windows Vista: 9 Steps
Data Protection API External links:
How to troubleshoot the Data Protection API (DPAPI)
Data Protection API – Security Anywhere | CapLinked
Mod mono External links:
Stöbern Mod Mono auf Discogs
System Policy Editor External links:
Using the System Policy Editor – TechRepublic
Windows System Policy Editor – O’Reilly Media
Installation of Win95/98 System Policy Editor (POLEDIT)
Active Directory Rights Management Services External links:
Deploying Active Directory Rights Management Services …
Communications protocol External links:
Modbus-Simple Communications Protocol
HTML5 Audio External links:
Amplitude.js: The Open Source HTML5 Audio Player for …
WordPress HTML5 Audio Player | WordPress Plugin
Amazing Audio Player | HTML5 Audio Player for Your …
Windows Color System External links:
Start/Stop Windows Color System service in Windows 7 …
Windows Color System | Black Viper | www.blackviper.com
Canvas element External links:
Connect two divs using html5? | HTML5 Canvas Element – …
Text Services Framework External links:
Tagged – Text Services Framework | Info-Tech Research …
What is Text Services Framework? (Windows)
Document Object Model External links:
Untitled | J Query | Document Object Model
W3C Document Object Model
Untitled Document | Xml | Document Object Model
Microsoft Store External links:
Windows Apps – Microsoft Store
Get trusted apps and games from Microsoft Store
Internet Explorer Administration Kit External links:
Internet Explorer Administration Kit Benefits – IEAK | …
Mandatory Integrity Control External links:
Mandatory integrity control – Microsoft Corporation
Mandatory Integrity Control – Revolvy
topics.revolvy.com/topic/Mandatory Integrity Control
Windows Insider External links:
The Windows Insider
Get Windows Insider – Microsoft Store
Windows Insider – Official Site
Browser extension External links:
Browser Extension – FREE download Browser Extension
RetailMeNot Genie: Free Browser Extension for Coupons …
Developing (Cross) Browser Extensions. – HUGEINC
MSN Health & Fitness External links:
MSN Health & Fitness – Official Site
Netscape Server Application Programming Interface External links:
Netscape Server Application Programming Interface – …
Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator External links:
Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MSDTC…
Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator Service …
DirectX Media External links:
DirectX Media – Download
DirectX Media – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
DirectX Media – Revolvy
Device Manager External links:
Open Device Manager – technet.microsoft.com
How to open Windows Device Manager – Computer Hope
Windows Management Instrumentation External links:
Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI): …
Microsoft Photos External links:
Microsoft Photos is back, Story Remix leaves the scene
Get Microsoft Photos – Microsoft Store
Character Map External links:
[PDF]Character Map – ReadWriteThink
Get Character Map UWP – Microsoft Store
Character maps – fsymbols
Digital signing External links:
Digital Signing and Sealing – Miami-Dade County
IdenTrust – IdenTrust Digital Signing and Sealing
Digio | Secure, Legal, Digital signing
HTML Components External links:
Using HTML Components to Implement DHTML …
The Road To Reusable HTML Components – Smashing Magazine
Dynamic web page External links:
Static Vs Dynamic Web Page – YouTube
Serverless Dynamic Web Pages in AWS – Engineering at …
Dynamic web page Flashcards | Quizlet
Web resource External links:
Nevada Web Resource Center
Gideons | Web Resources for Gideons
Student Web Resources / Student Web Resources
Action Center External links:
Home | STEM Action Center
Action Center | City of OKC
Lorton Community Action Center
Internet Explorer External links:
Change your home page for Internet Explorer 11
LPL Financial Security Site – Internet Explorer
Which version of Internet Explorer am I using? – Windows Help
Internet Explorer 11 External links:
Download Internet Explorer 11 Enhanced by Yahoo
Internet Explorer 11 – IE11 IT Pro Guide | TechNet
Change your home page for Internet Explorer 11
Advanced Systems Format External links:
ASF (Advanced Systems Format) – Library of Congress
Advanced Systems Format (ASF) Specification, version …
Web storage External links:
Web Storage – Ferris State University
Oyster – Web Storage
Web Storage Application for Traceability Data
System Idle Process External links:
The system idle process is a process which runs on the computer and displays how much idle time the CPU is having at any particular time. It runs when the computer system has no task to perform. Therefore the users generally find that the system idle process is running with extremely high CPU percentage.
How To Fix “System Idle Process” taking too much CPU – …
My Windows System Idle Process is high – Computer Hope
DOM events External links:
Using the event properties | DOM events | Khan Academy
www.khanacademy.org › … › HTML/JS: Making webpages interactive
Cross-platform Audio Creation Tool External links:
Using Microsoft Cross-Platform Audio Creation Tool …
Cross-platform Audio Creation Tool – WOW.com
Windows Deployment Services External links:
Windows Deployment Services Management Pack – microsoft.com
How To: VMWare and Windows Deployment Services | …
Windows Deployment Services (WDS) support for UEFI
DirectX Graphics Infrastructure External links:
Directx graphics infrastructure Free Download
Windows Firewall External links:
If your Windows firewall is blocking iTunes – Apple Support
I Need to Disable Windows Firewall – technet.microsoft.com
Understanding Shared Folders and the Windows Firewall
Windows Forms External links:
Windows Forms – YouTube
How to programmatically add controls to Windows forms …
.NET Framework External links:
AMS360 – .NET Framework Version 3.5 Required
Network Access Protection External links:
Network Access Protection Design Guide
Network Access Protection – YouTube
Network Access Protection
Background Intelligent Transfer Service External links:
[DOC]Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS)
Background Intelligent Transfer Service – WOW.com
Windows Hardware Error Architecture External links:
Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA) Cmdlets …
Internet Explorer shell External links:
Internet Explorer SHELL: URI Handler Exploit – Cisco
Internet Explorer box model bug External links:
Internet Explorer box model bug – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Internet Explorer box model bug
Internet Explorer for Mac External links:
Internet Explorer for Mac – Download
Internet Explorer 5 External links:
Adding This Site to Trusted Sites in Internet Explorer 5
Internet Explorer 5.5 – Running on Windows XP! – YouTube
Recovery Console External links:
How To Use the Recovery Console on a Windows Server …
The Recovery Console in Windows XP
Media Source Extensions External links:
Media Source Extensions – Chrome Platform Status
Media Source Extensions | Web Fundamentals | Google Developers
Component Object Model External links:
COM (Component Object Model) – Gartner IT Glossary
What is Component Object Model? Webopedia Definition
Windows Address Book External links:
About Windows Address Book – msdn.microsoft.com
Windows Address Book (Windows) – msdn.microsoft.com
Error message when you open the Windows Address Book …
I/O request packet External links:
IRP abbreviation stands for I/O request packet
I/O request packet – How is I/O request packet abbreviated?
Video for Windows External links:
How to Rotate iPhone Video for Windows 7 – YouTube
Active Directory External links:
Active Directory – Access & identity – IDaaS | Microsoft Azure
How to change display names of Active Directory users
User Attributes – Inside Active Directory
Microsoft UI Automation External links:
[PDF]Microsoft Ui Automation Tutorial – milkytea.store
OLE DB External links:
oledb – what is the difference between OLE DB and …
Oracle Provider for OLE DB – technet.microsoft.com
OLE DB Provider for Jet – technet.microsoft.com