Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product of groups Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product of groups related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product of groups specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product of groups Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product of groups improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Product of groups? In other words, what are the risks, if Product of groups does not deliver successfully?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- What are the known security controls?
- Who will provide the final approval of Product of groups deliverables?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Product of groups ?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Product of groups process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product of groups book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Product of groups self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product of groups Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product of groups areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product of groups Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product of groups projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product of groups Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Product of groups project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Change Request: Who is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all measures?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many potential communications channels exist on the Product of groups project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there evidence that demonstrates the impact of education on the Product of groups projects outcomes?
- Planning Process Group: How does activity resource estimation affect activity duration estimation?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Executing Process Group: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you meeting with stake holders and team members?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Product of groups project and the system/product to be built?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know all the stakeholders impacted by the Product of groups project and what their needs are?
Step-by-step and complete Product of groups Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product of groups project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product of groups project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product of groups project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product of groups project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product of groups project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product of groups project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product of groups project with this in-depth Product of groups Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product of groups projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product of groups and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product of groups investments work better.
This Product of groups All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.