What is involved in Unified Process
Find out what the related areas are that Unified Process connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Unified Process thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Unified Process journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Unified Process leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Unified Process related domains to cover and 246 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Unified Process, Danese Cooper, Package diagram, Formal methods, Sequence diagram, Software development process, ISO/IEC 15504, Software construction, Agile software development, Systems engineering, Watts Humphrey, Stand-up meeting, Environment discipline, Waterfall model, Software project management, Software verification and validation, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Infrastructure as Code, UML tools, Software documentation, Data model, Object model, Entity–relationship model, Software maintenance, Activity diagram, Computer engineering, Software architecture, Executable UML, Extreme programming practices, Software prototyping, Interaction overview diagram, Functional specification, Software configuration management, Programming tool, Niklaus Wirth, Software engineering, Capability Maturity Model Integration, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Oracle Unified Method, Software quality assurance, Feature-driven development, Acceptance test–driven development, Ivar Jacobson, Continuous Delivery, Pair Programming, Requirements analysis, Application release automation, Software testing, Integrated development environment, Software quality, Systems analysis, Unified Process, Agile Unified Process, Disciplined Agile Delivery, Object-oriented analysis and design, Dynamic systems development method, Personal software process, Software archaeology, Extreme programming, Use case diagram, Test-driven development, View model, Domain-driven design, Software deployment, Behavior-driven development, Structured analysis, Enterprise architecture, Bertrand Meyer:
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Adapt Unified Process engagements and reduce Unified Process costs.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Unified Process goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Unified Process project manager?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Value Danese Cooper decisions and do something to it.
– Is the Unified Process organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Unified Process activities?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Unified Process activities?
Package diagram Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Package diagram tactics and look at the big picture.
– Think of your Unified Process project. what are the main functions?
– What are the long-term Unified Process goals?
– Is Unified Process Required?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Unify Formal methods adoptions and customize techniques for implementing Formal methods controls.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Unified Process process?
– What is our formula for success in Unified Process ?
– What is our Unified Process Strategy?
Sequence diagram Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Sequence diagram quality and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Sequence diagram.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Unified Process, including any consulting or professional services?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Unified Process project?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Unify Software development process adoptions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Software development process.
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Unified Process opportunities costing us money?
– What are the business goals Unified Process is aiming to achieve?
– Do we all define Unified Process in the same way?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Own ISO/IEC 15504 management and stake your claim.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Unified Process is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do we know that any Unified Process analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How do we manage Unified Process Knowledge Management (KM)?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Track Software construction issues and drive action.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Unified Process objectives?
– How important is Unified Process to the user organizations mission?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Agile software development tasks and explain and analyze the challenges of Agile software development.
– Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– Can research really be relegated to a series of steps that when performed in sequence result in a new product?
– Does the organization have a distinct quality program that support continuous process improvement?
– Is it important to have a very detailed specification and design before moving to implementation?
– What kind of enabling and limiting factors can be found for the use of agile methods?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– What technologies are available to support system development?
– Will the broader project community be populated appropriately?
– How can Trello be used as an Agile project management tool?
– How could principles be more precisely measured or valued?
– How do you scale Agile to large (500-5000 person) teams?
– So what do your developers do differently in agile?
– What challenges do teams face when scaling agile?
– How could a more enhanced framework be developed?
– What are specific Unified Process Rules to follow?
– How much modeling to do?
– What about large teams?
– Have we Adopted Agile?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Nurse Systems engineering failures and be persistent.
– The approach of traditional Unified Process works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
– How do we achieve sufficient predictability in developing the system so as to enable meaningful costed and time-bounded, resourced plans to be formed?
– What is the plan to align prime contractors systems engineering management plan (semp) with the Program Management office (pmo) sep?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Unified Process ?
– Do we have confidence in the reliability and robustness of the systems we design?
– Does management understand principles and concepts of system engineering?
– Typical concerns on the design side: what is the required functionality?
– What are the elements and the high-level capabilities of the system?
– Why has systems engineering emerged as a distinct discipline?
– Are the requirements mapped to one or more user needs?
– Who are the stakeholders involved with the system?
– How will functionality be verified and validated?
– What are the interfaces for a given part?
– What solution options may be appropriate?
– Where would we like to be in the future?
– What parts are connected to each other?
– How well should the system perform?
– How will we know when we are done?
– How much architecting is enough?
– What are our objectives?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Watts Humphrey planning and gather practices for scaling Watts Humphrey.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Unified Process processes of our organization?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Unified Process study?
– Have you identified your Unified Process key performance indicators?
Stand-up meeting Critical Criteria:
Guide Stand-up meeting governance and document what potential Stand-up meeting megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– In the case of a Unified Process project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Unified Process project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Unified Process project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are internal and external Unified Process relations?
– Stand-up meeting time and format?
– What are our Unified Process Processes?
Environment discipline Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Environment discipline leadership and look for lots of ideas.
– Think about the functions involved in your Unified Process project. what processes flow from these functions?
– In a project to restructure Unified Process outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How do we Identify specific Unified Process investment and emerging trends?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Review Waterfall model results and give examples utilizing a core of simple Waterfall model skills.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Unified Process process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Unified Process process available?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Unified Process processes?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Software project management goals and figure out ways to motivate other Software project management users.
– Is Unified Process dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are the short and long-term Unified Process goals?
– Why should we adopt a Unified Process framework?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Align Software verification and validation visions and point out Software verification and validation tensions in leadership.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Unified Process? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What about Unified Process Analysis of results?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Edsger W. Dijkstra governance and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Edsger W. Dijkstra is getting what it needs.
– Think about the people you identified for your Unified Process project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Is Unified Process Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How do we keep improving Unified Process?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Rank Infrastructure as Code strategies and create Infrastructure as Code explanations for all managers.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Unified Process workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What business benefits will Unified Process goals deliver if achieved?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Group UML tools leadership and test out new things.
– Do those selected for the Unified Process team have a good general understanding of what Unified Process is all about?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Unified Process products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Software documentation visions and secure Software documentation creativity.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Unified Process in a volatile global economy?
– How do we go about Securing Unified Process?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Data model results and budget for Data model challenges.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Unified Process information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Have all basic functions of Unified Process been defined?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Object model adoptions and develop and take control of the Object model initiative.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Unified Process strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– For your Unified Process project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Frame Entity–relationship model failures and shift your focus.
– What will drive Unified Process change?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Categorize Software maintenance leadership and catalog Software maintenance activities.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Unified Process does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How can skill-level changes improve Unified Process?
Activity diagram Critical Criteria:
Categorize Activity diagram governance and spearhead techniques for implementing Activity diagram.
– To what extent does management recognize Unified Process as a tool to increase the results?
– Are there Unified Process Models?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Infer Computer engineering quality and track iterative Computer engineering results.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Unified Process?
– Is there any existing Unified Process governance structure?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Software architecture adoptions and test out new things.
– Which customers cant participate in our Unified Process domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Unified Process requirements in detail?
– How to Secure Unified Process?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Executable UML engagements and look in other fields.
Extreme programming practices Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Extreme programming practices decisions and explore and align the progress in Extreme programming practices.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Unified Process project?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Derive from Software prototyping leadership and find out what it really means.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Unified Process forward?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Unified Process that make it risky?
Interaction overview diagram Critical Criteria:
Define Interaction overview diagram tactics and give examples utilizing a core of simple Interaction overview diagram skills.
– What are the barriers to increased Unified Process production?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Functional specification risks and adjust implementation of Functional specification.
– How will you know that the Unified Process project has been successful?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Chart Software configuration management adoptions and oversee Software configuration management requirements.
– What are the key elements of your Unified Process performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Programming tool tactics and find answers.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Unified Process moving forward?
– Do Unified Process rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Niklaus Wirth management and proactively manage Niklaus Wirth risks.
– Will Unified Process have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do we maintain Unified Processs Integrity?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Software engineering tasks and intervene in Software engineering processes and leadership.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Capability Maturity Model Integration planning and sort Capability Maturity Model Integration activities.
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 risks and get the big picture.
– How can you negotiate Unified Process successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How likely is the current Unified Process plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Oracle Unified Method Critical Criteria:
Adapt Oracle Unified Method goals and oversee Oracle Unified Method management by competencies.
– How do we measure improved Unified Process service perception, and satisfaction?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Guard Software quality assurance tasks and intervene in Software quality assurance processes and leadership.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Unified Process?
– Are accountability and ownership for Unified Process clearly defined?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Analyze Feature-driven development projects and catalog Feature-driven development activities.
– How will you measure your Unified Process effectiveness?
– What threat is Unified Process addressing?
Acceptance test–driven development Critical Criteria:
Debate over Acceptance test–driven development risks and find out.
– Among the Unified Process product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do we Lead with Unified Process in Mind?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Learn from Ivar Jacobson decisions and forecast involvement of future Ivar Jacobson projects in development.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Unified Process experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Continuous Delivery Critical Criteria:
Check Continuous Delivery goals and look at it backwards.
– A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that is going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say is that what gives us the competitive edge?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Unified Process objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does Unified Process systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Does your organization hope to achieve continuous delivery?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Administer Pair Programming strategies and sort Pair Programming activities.
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Requirements analysis visions and customize techniques for implementing Requirements analysis controls.
– How do we Improve Unified Process service perception, and satisfaction?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Consult on Application release automation adoptions and correct better engagement with Application release automation results.
– Will Unified Process deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Software testing tasks and define what our big hairy audacious Software testing goal is.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Unified Process strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Unified Process?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Integrated development environment risks and remodel and develop an effective Integrated development environment strategy.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Unified Process leaders?
– How can you measure Unified Process in a systematic way?
– Do we have past Unified Process Successes?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Software quality governance and interpret which customers can’t participate in Software quality because they lack skills.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Unified Process process?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Devise Systems analysis results and grade techniques for implementing Systems analysis controls.
– It is often difficult to explain what is achieved by Systems Analysis and design especially when talking to a user that wants a system tomorrow! why should it take so long to design a system?
– How can probability estimates be obtained when the information available is severely limited?
– How can software be acquired, if needed, during the systems development phase?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What specific functions (or sub-systems) exist within the organization?
– What other technologies, tools, or equipment are used in this process?
– In which of the stages will end-user involvement be most extensive?
– What are the organizations relationships with other organizations?
– How has computing been used to support requirements determination?
– How should Systems Analysis incorporate multisectoral components?
– What records are kept and how do they fit in with the functions?
– Economic feasibility. is the solution cost-effective?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– How are our information systems developed ?
– What part of the system is working well?
– How do we use life cycle assessment?
– What is behavioral Systems Analysis?
– So, what is a procedure ?
– What is a methodology?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Coach on Unified Process outcomes and handle a jump-start course to Unified Process.
– Are there Unified Process problems defined?
Agile Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Analyze Agile Unified Process risks and transcribe Agile Unified Process as tomorrows backbone for success.
Disciplined Agile Delivery Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Disciplined Agile Delivery quality and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does Unified Process analysis show the relationships among important Unified Process factors?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
Object-oriented analysis and design Critical Criteria:
Judge Object-oriented analysis and design decisions and proactively manage Object-oriented analysis and design risks.
– How is the value delivered by Unified Process being measured?
Dynamic systems development method Critical Criteria:
Participate in Dynamic systems development method visions and define Dynamic systems development method competency-based leadership.
– Are there recognized Unified Process problems?
– Is the scope of Unified Process defined?
Personal software process Critical Criteria:
Explore Personal software process engagements and test out new things.
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Software archaeology governance and stake your claim.
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Extreme programming visions and research ways can we become the Extreme programming company that would put us out of business.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Unified Process delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does our organization need more Unified Process education?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– What are current Unified Process Paradigms?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Use case diagram Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Use case diagram adoptions and assess what counts with Use case diagram that we are not counting.
– Do the Unified Process decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Rank Test-driven development tasks and improve Test-driven development service perception.
View model Critical Criteria:
Gauge View model engagements and plan concise View model education.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Unified Process processes?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Unified Process agendas for the next 3 years?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Unified Process values?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Derive from Domain-driven design governance and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Domain-driven design.
– Can we do Unified Process without complex (expensive) analysis?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Use past Software deployment failures and correct better engagement with Software deployment results.
– Do we monitor the Unified Process decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Why is Unified Process important for you now?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Focus on Behavior-driven development leadership and tour deciding if Behavior-driven development progress is made.
– Is a Unified Process Team Work effort in place?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Guard Structured analysis quality and do something to it.
– Why are Unified Process skills important?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Explore Enterprise architecture leadership and overcome Enterprise architecture skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Consider your own Unified Process project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Unified Process effort?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Canvass Bertrand Meyer tasks and catalog what business benefits will Bertrand Meyer goals deliver if achieved.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Unified Process?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Unified Process Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Unified Process External links:
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
Package diagram External links:
UML 2 Package Diagram Guidelines – Agile Modeling
What is Package Diagram? How to Draw Package Diagram?
Package Diagram in UML – YouTube
Formal methods External links:
Benchmarks on Formal Methods for Robotics
Formal Methods – Carnegie Mellon University
Sequence diagram External links:
[PPT]Sequence Diagrams – Home | George Mason …
[PDF]Sequence Diagram Tutorial – SEIDENBERG …
csis.pace.edu/~marchese/CS389/L9/Sequence Diagram Tutorial.pdf
Software development process External links:
What is Google’s software development process? – Quora
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
Agile software development External links:
Mobile Apps, Digital Products, Agile Software Development
Big Room Studios | Agile Software Development Company
Systems engineering External links:
Innoslate | PLM and Systems Engineering Tools
Industrial & Systems Engineering | College of Engineering
Advanced Systems Engineering Corporation | ASEC …
Watts Humphrey External links:
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Waterfall model External links:
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Edsger W. Dijkstra • IEEE Computer Society
What is Edsger W. Dijkstra famous for? – Quora
Infrastructure as Code External links:
Infrastructure as Code | Simple
Infrastructure as code – the foundation for DevOps | Puppet
Software documentation External links:
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
MyWorks Software Documentation – Helpful …
Data model External links:
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
IPLD – The data model of the content-addressable web
Data Warehouse data model | Microsoft Docs
Object model External links:
Component Object Model (COM)
Known issues in Outlook 2010 when you use the object model
Activity diagram External links:
Activity Diagram – Activity Diagram Symbols, Examples, …
UML – Activity Diagrams – tutorialspoint.com
Computer engineering External links:
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering | Virginia Tech
Computer Science and Computer Engineering | …
Software architecture External links:
.NET Software Architecture Workshops – Stack Mechanics
Archangel Design – Software Architecture Consulting
Chapter 1: What is Software Architecture?
Executable UML External links:
Executable UML (xUML)
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
Software prototyping External links:
GUI Design and Software Prototyping Tools – Caretta Software
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
Interaction overview diagram External links:
Design elements – Bank UML interaction overview diagram
Functional specification External links:
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
A Functional Specification for a Programming Language …
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
Set up the software configuration management …
Programming tool External links:
RESCUE® Select™ Motor Programming Tool – ecmdi.com
XKLOADER2 – 2nd Gen XPRESSKIT Computer Programming tool
NuMicro ISP Programming Tool for T-PRIV – SMOK® …
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Services
Software Engineering Institute
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
www.iso.org › … › Technical Committees › ISO/IEC JTC 1
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Asset Leadership Network
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – History (kb) – startupcto.io
Oracle Unified Method External links:
Oracle Blogs | Oracle Unified Method Blog
Oracle Blogs | Oracle Unified Method Blog
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
Continuous Delivery External links:
Continuous delivery (Book, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
What is Continuous Delivery? – Continuous Delivery
Continuous Delivery – CA Technologies
Pair Programming External links:
Agile in Practice: Pair Programming – YouTube
Pair Programming & Mentoring @ CoverMyMeds | …
Pair Programming Benefits: The Business Rationale
Requirements analysis External links:
ERIC – Information Requirements Analysis in a …
[PDF]VIII. Requirements Analysis – University of Toronto
Application release automation External links:
Magic Quadrant for Application Release Automation – Gartner
Application Release Automation with Database Automation
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
Software testing External links:
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Applause | Software Testing, User Feedback & Market …
Scriptless Test Automation Platform | Software Testing Tool
Integrated development environment External links:
Anypoint Studio | Integrated Development Environment …
Integrated Development Environment Elements
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – Progress …
Software quality External links:
[PPT]Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
Systems analysis External links:
Systems Analysis and Integration | Transportation …
Mechanical Systems Analysis and Simulation Branch – …
Office of Energy Policy and Systems Analysis | …
Unified Process External links:
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
Agile Unified Process External links:
Disciplined Agile Delivery External links:
Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) – YouTube
Object-oriented analysis and design External links:
CIDM 4360 – Object-Oriented Analysis and Design – …
Dynamic systems development method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method – YouTube
Dynamic Systems Development Method Archives – SPC …
Personal software process External links:
Introduction to PSP (Personal software process) – YouTube
[PDF]Personal Software Process (PSP)
Extreme programming External links:
AgileFAQs – Expert Agile, Scrum, eXtreme Programming …
Extreme Programming Values
Use case diagram External links:
3.03_A Use Case Diagram for an ATM – YouTube
View model External links:
View / View Model Naming Conventions · Caliburn.Micro
A view model represents the data that you want to display on your view/page, whether it be used for static text or for input values (like textboxes and dropdown lists) that can be added to the database (or edited). It is something different than your domain model. It is a model for the view.
Clayton Homes: The Grand View Model Home …
Domain-driven design External links:
DSL Platform – Domain-Driven Design
Domain-Driven Design in Practice | Pluralsight
Domain-Driven Design Fundamentals | Pluralsight
Software deployment External links:
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – New York University
AprelTech – Software Deployment
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Enterprise architecture External links:
In2itive | Innovative enterprise architecture software.
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
Enterprise Architecture Professional Journal
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Bertrand Meyer Profiles | Facebook