What is involved in Software Development
Find out what the related areas are that Software Development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software Development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software development process journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software development process leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software Development related domains to cover and 197 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software Development, Executable UML, Programming paradigm, Green computing, Health informatics, Philosophy of artificial intelligence, Functional specification, Web application development, Trygve Reenskaug, Watts Humphrey, Computer data storage, Computational social science, Offshore software development, Requirements engineering, Software design document, Formal specification, Electronic design automation, Model transformation, Intrusion detection system, Crisis management, Video game, Incremental build model, Real-time computing, Computing platform, Theory of computation, Image compression, Interaction design, Entity–relationship model, Supervised learning, Software industry, Source code generation, Document management system, Team software process, Application release automation, Service-oriented architecture, Application programming interface, Virtual reality, Enterprise architecture, Software documentation, Mathematical optimization, Computer animation, Software development effort estimation, ISO/IEC 15504, Software development process, Software project management, Systems design, Computer vision, Behavior-driven development, Electronic publishing, Software release, Formal methods, Numerical analysis, Multimedia database, Automata theory, Top-down and bottom-up design, Computer architecture, Photo manipulation, Source code editor, Software bug, Computer science, Extreme programming, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Test-driven development:
Software Development Critical Criteria:
Audit Software Development strategies and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Software Development.
– Many teams will find that informal modeling sessions around whiteboards will be sufficient, although sometimes more formal modeling sessions, such as Joint Application Design (JAD) strategies or stakeholder interviews will work best. How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– The sprint backlog is the list of work the team must address during the next sprint. The list is derived by selecting stories/features from the top of the product backlog until the team feels they have enough work to fill the sprint. Is this done by the team asking, Can we also do this?
– Is the software and application development process based on an industry best practice and is information security included throughout the software development life cycle (sdlc) process?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Can research really be relegated to a series of steps that when performed in sequence result in a new product?
– How do scaling issues affect the manner in which you fulfill your goal of identifying your initial scope?
– Are there cultural or organizational issues that may affect the system development?
– How Do Practitioners Integrate Usability Engineering in Software Development?
– Who would benefit from the framework(s) and how could it (they) be utilized?
– What if any is the difference between Lean and Agile Software Development?
– What is the best online tool for Agile development using Kanban?
– What is your favorite project managment interview question?
– What does software development maturity really mean?
– What does it mean to scale agile solution delivery?
– How can a conceptual agile framework be developed?
– How could a more enhanced framework be developed?
– Is Internet-speed software development different?
– What are you planning to complete today?
– What about large teams?
– A separate test team?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Examine Executable UML visions and ask what if.
– What business benefits will Software Development goals deliver if achieved?
– How would one define Software Development leadership?
– Why should we adopt a Software Development framework?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Look at Programming paradigm risks and sort Programming paradigm activities.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Software Development information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Is the Software Development organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Software Development leaders?
Green computing Critical Criteria:
Graph Green computing failures and catalog what business benefits will Green computing goals deliver if achieved.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Software Development processes of our organization?
– What are specific Software Development Rules to follow?
– How do we Lead with Software Development in Mind?
Health informatics Critical Criteria:
Design Health informatics goals and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Which customers cant participate in our Software Development domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Software Development activities?
Philosophy of artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Focus on Philosophy of artificial intelligence planning and question.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Software Development values?
– Is the scope of Software Development defined?
– How can we improve Software Development?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Consult on Functional specification adoptions and display thorough understanding of the Functional specification process.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Software Development does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Software Development strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Who will provide the final approval of Software Development deliverables?
Web application development Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Web application development strategies and cater for concise Web application development education.
– How can you negotiate Software Development successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Software Development?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Shape Trygve Reenskaug management and secure Trygve Reenskaug creativity.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Software Development strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Software Development project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Software Development project lifecycle?
– How much does Software Development help?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Boost Watts Humphrey visions and display thorough understanding of the Watts Humphrey process.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Software Development objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are our needs in relation to Software Development skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Is a Software Development Team Work effort in place?
Computer data storage Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Computer data storage failures and observe effective Computer data storage.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Software Development into the services that we provide?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Software Development objectives?
– Is Supporting Software Development documentation required?
Computational social science Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Computational social science failures and ask questions.
– Consider your own Software Development project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– what is the best design framework for Software Development organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Software Development been identified and analyzed?
Offshore software development Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Offshore software development adoptions and change contexts.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Software Development product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Software Development in a volatile global economy?
– What are the barriers to increased Software Development production?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Requirements engineering projects and report on the economics of relationships managing Requirements engineering and constraints.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Software Development models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Software Development?
– Do we have past Software Development Successes?
Software design document Critical Criteria:
Unify Software design document goals and correct better engagement with Software design document results.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Software Development processes?
– Among the Software Development product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Software Development project manager?
Formal specification Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Formal specification governance and point out improvements in Formal specification.
– What is the source of the strategies for Software Development strengthening and reform?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Software Development that make it risky?
– How can the value of Software Development be defined?
– Is a formal specification complete?
Electronic design automation Critical Criteria:
Discuss Electronic design automation governance and correct better engagement with Electronic design automation results.
– When a Software Development manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Model transformation Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Model transformation risks and perfect Model transformation conflict management.
– Can we add value to the current Software Development decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Software Development is underway?
– Why are Software Development skills important?
Intrusion detection system Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Intrusion detection system results and look in other fields.
– Can intrusion detection systems be configured to ignore activity that is generated by authorized scanner operation?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software Development products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What is a limitation of a server-based intrusion detection system (ids)?
– How do we Improve Software Development service perception, and satisfaction?
Crisis management Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Crisis management projects and proactively manage Crisis management risks.
– In what ways are Software Development vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
– How do we go about Comparing Software Development approaches/solutions?
Video game Critical Criteria:
Add value to Video game tasks and figure out ways to motivate other Video game users.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Software Development opportunities costing us money?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Incremental build model risks and gather Incremental build model models .
– How will you know that the Software Development project has been successful?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Software Development effort?
Real-time computing Critical Criteria:
Mine Real-time computing failures and transcribe Real-time computing as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Software Development. How do we gain traction?
– Does Software Development systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Computing platform Critical Criteria:
Study Computing platform planning and describe the risks of Computing platform sustainability.
– In a project to restructure Software Development outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Are accountability and ownership for Software Development clearly defined?
Theory of computation Critical Criteria:
Graph Theory of computation risks and probe the present value of growth of Theory of computation.
– Will Software Development have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Image compression Critical Criteria:
Meet over Image compression quality and optimize Image compression leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do we manage Software Development Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What is our Software Development Strategy?
Interaction design Critical Criteria:
Meet over Interaction design outcomes and find out what it really means.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Software Development?
– Should typography be included as a key skill in information architecture or even interaction design?
– Do we monitor the Software Development decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What is the difference between Interaction Design and Human Computer Interaction?
– What is the difference between information architecture and interaction design?
– What is our formula for success in Software Development ?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Entity–relationship model goals and get the big picture.
Supervised learning Critical Criteria:
Guard Supervised learning management and separate what are the business goals Supervised learning is aiming to achieve.
– What vendors make products that address the Software Development needs?
– Are there recognized Software Development problems?
Software industry Critical Criteria:
Guide Software industry quality and perfect Software industry conflict management.
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– How do we Identify specific Software Development investment and emerging trends?
Source code generation Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Source code generation failures and intervene in Source code generation processes and leadership.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Software Development delivery for example is new software needed?
– Is maximizing Software Development protection the same as minimizing Software Development loss?
Document management system Critical Criteria:
Pilot Document management system risks and customize techniques for implementing Document management system controls.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Software Development leader?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Software Development activities?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Group Team software process adoptions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Team software process.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Software Development goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Is Software Development Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Do Software Development rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Application release automation strategies and intervene in Application release automation processes and leadership.
– How do we measure improved Software Development service perception, and satisfaction?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Service-oriented architecture tasks and raise human resource and employment practices for Service-oriented architecture.
– In the case of a Software Development project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Software Development project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Software Development project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Software Development, including any consulting or professional services?
Application programming interface Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Application programming interface tasks and finalize specific methods for Application programming interface acceptance.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Software Development process?
– What are all of our Software Development domains and what do they do?
Virtual reality Critical Criteria:
Administer Virtual reality tactics and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Virtual reality results.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Software Development? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are internal and external Software Development relations?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Categorize Enterprise architecture tactics and look at it backwards.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Guide Software documentation risks and oversee Software documentation management by competencies.
– Are assumptions made in Software Development stated explicitly?
– What are current Software Development Paradigms?
Mathematical optimization Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Mathematical optimization adoptions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Mathematical optimization projects.
Computer animation Critical Criteria:
Discuss Computer animation visions and tour deciding if Computer animation progress is made.
– What are the short and long-term Software Development goals?
Software development effort estimation Critical Criteria:
Apply Software development effort estimation tactics and research ways can we become the Software development effort estimation company that would put us out of business.
– Does Software Development include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Software Development processes?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Understand ISO/IEC 15504 issues and catalog ISO/IEC 15504 activities.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software Development services/products?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Value Software development process goals and attract Software development process skills.
– Does Software Development appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Software project management outcomes and ask what if.
– How will you measure your Software Development effectiveness?
Systems design Critical Criteria:
Gauge Systems design quality and point out improvements in Systems design.
– Is a technical solution for data loss prevention -i.e., systems designed to automatically monitor for data leakage -considered essential to enterprise risk management?
Computer vision Critical Criteria:
Mix Computer vision planning and do something to it.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Software Development agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Software Development Management?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Behavior-driven development tasks and handle a jump-start course to Behavior-driven development.
Electronic publishing Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Electronic publishing leadership and finalize specific methods for Electronic publishing acceptance.
Software release Critical Criteria:
Study Software release outcomes and shift your focus.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Software Development is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Software Development moving forward?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Formal methods outcomes and balance specific methods for improving Formal methods results.
Numerical analysis Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Numerical analysis engagements and finalize the present value of growth of Numerical analysis.
Multimedia database Critical Criteria:
Depict Multimedia database goals and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Multimedia database.
Automata theory Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Automata theory projects and assess and formulate effective operational and Automata theory strategies.
– How do we go about Securing Software Development?
Top-down and bottom-up design Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Top-down and bottom-up design engagements and innovate what needs to be done with Top-down and bottom-up design.
– What are the usability implications of Software Development actions?
Computer architecture Critical Criteria:
Shape Computer architecture quality and ask questions.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Software Development workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are our Software Development Processes?
Photo manipulation Critical Criteria:
Recall Photo manipulation governance and arbitrate Photo manipulation techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Are there Software Development problems defined?
Source code editor Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Source code editor adoptions and reduce Source code editor costs.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Software Development? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Software Development processes?
Software bug Critical Criteria:
Administer Software bug risks and finalize specific methods for Software bug acceptance.
– What will drive Software Development change?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Computer science quality and probe the present value of growth of Computer science.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Software Development ?
– Which Software Development goals are the most important?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Extreme programming goals and look at it backwards.
– Have all basic functions of Software Development been defined?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Consult on ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 visions and define what do we need to start doing with ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Software Development process?
– How can you measure Software Development in a systematic way?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Meet over Test-driven development leadership and devote time assessing Test-driven development and its risk.
– To what extent does management recognize Software Development as a tool to increase the results?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software development process Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software Development External links:
Download .NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit …
What is SDLC? Understand the Software Development Life …
Executable UML External links:
Executable UML (xUML)
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
Programming paradigm External links:
5.1 Programming Paradigm Introduction – YouTube
Programming Paradigm Flashcards | Quizlet
Green computing External links:
What are the advantages of green computing? – Quora
Supermicro Green Computing – YouTube
Green Design – Green Computing – Google Sites
Health informatics External links:
Institute for Health Informatics – University of Minnesota
Public Health Informatics Fellowship Program (PHIFP)|CDC
Health Informatics Degree | Adelphi University
Philosophy of artificial intelligence External links:
CS22: The History and Philosophy of Artificial Intelligence
The Philosophy of Artificial Intelligence
Functional specification External links:
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the Gap
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Web application development External links:
Usability Consulting – Web Application Development – Interakt
Trygve Reenskaug External links:
Trygve Reenskaug (Author of Working With Objects)
Trygve Reenskaug – Author, Interest | Facebook
Watts Humphrey External links:
George Watts Humphrey Jr. – Wealth-X Dossier
Watts Humphrey | Stories and Memories of Watts
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Computer data storage External links:
computer data storage service – TheBlaze
Computer Data Storage Options – Ferris State University
Computational social science External links:
PhD In Computational Social Science – College of Science
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements Engineering – Springer
[PDF]Collaborative Requirements Engineering – NIST
Requirements Engineering (eBook, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
Software design document External links:
Software Design Document Video Presentation – YouTube
[PDF]Software Design Document – Computer Science
[PDF]Software Design Document (SDD) Template
Formal specification External links:
IOHK | Formal specification – YouTube
Why a formal specification? – JSON Schema
Electronic design automation External links:
Electronic Design Automation (EDA) – Synopsys
Electronic Design Automation Careers | Real Intent
Model transformation External links:
[PDF]Operating model transformation in financial services
Intrusion detection system External links:
Intrusion Detection System Design and Installation
Crisis management External links:
2018 National Opioid Crisis Management Congress – BRI …
International Crisis Management Conference
Crisis Management | Investopedia
Video game External links:
Skylanders Video Game – Official Site
Prima Games | Free and premium video game guides
Madden NFL 18 – Football Video Game – EA SPORTS Official …
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental Build model | COMPLEX TESTER
Incremental build model – YouTube
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Real-time computing External links:
Real-Time Computing – CHM Revolution – Computer History …
Real-Time Computing on Multicore Processors
What is REAL-TIME COMPUTING? What does REAL-TIME …
Computing platform External links:
In-Memory Computing Platform | GigaSpaces
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
MCP50 | Mobile Computing Platform | USA Fleet Solutions
Theory of computation External links:
Theory of Computation – AbeBooks
Theory Of Computation 1,Introduction to TOC and DFA – …
Theory of computation (Book, 1974) [WorldCat.org]
Image compression External links:
Image Compression – Making Contact – YouTube
Caesium | Free Image Compression Tool
Interaction design External links:
Tim Chow – Photography, Motion and Interaction Design
Interaction Design Foundation – Official Site
Interaction design, often abbreviated as IxD, is “the practice of designing interactive digital products, environments, systems, and services.”. While the digital side of this statement is true, interaction design is also useful when creating physical (non-digital) products, exploring how a user might interact with it.
Supervised learning External links:
1. Supervised learning — scikit-learn 0.19.1 documentation
Supervised Learning with scikit-learn – DataCamp
Software industry External links:
Find new channel partners in software industry | Elioplus
Source code generation External links:
When is source code generation a good thing? – Quora
Document management system External links:
Certifications Document Management System – Archive
The DIA’s Document Management System (DMS) | Mass.gov
Doclink – Document Management System
Team software process External links:
The Team Software Process | Software Engineering – Scribd
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) – Georgia Tech STAR …
Team Software Process | Overview
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation (ARA) – Gartner IT Glossary
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
Application Release Automation | ARCAD Software
Service-oriented architecture External links:
Microservices vs. Service-Oriented Architecture – NGINX
Service-Oriented Architecture Summary | Accenture
Understanding Service-Oriented Architecture
Application programming interface External links:
[PDF]PROPAY APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACE
Virtual reality External links:
Lewd Fraggy is creating Virtual Reality Hentai | Patreon
Merge VR | Virtual Reality, powered by your smartphone
FlyInside: Virtual Reality for FSX, Prepar3D, and X-Plane
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture | North Dakota ITD
Enterprise Architecture – EA – Gartner IT Glossary
Software documentation External links:
How to Write Software Documentation: 8 Steps (with Pictures)
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Software Documentation | Zenoss
Mathematical optimization External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Mathematical Optimization
Title: Mathematical optimization for packing problems – arXiv
Mathematical Optimization – Linear Programming in …
Computer animation External links:
Computer Animation | Ringling College of Art & Design
Computer Animation – Maid of the Loch Steam Engine – …
What Are the Best Schools for 3d Computer Animation?
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Systems design External links:
Training Systems Design
Aerospace Systems Design Laboratory | Georgia Tech
Computer vision External links:
Computer Vision Symptoms and Treatment – Verywell
Computer Vision Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms and …
Sighthound – Industry Leading Computer Vision
Electronic publishing External links:
CSePub – Electronic Publishing For Professors – Create …
The Journal of Electronic Publishing Submission Manager
Journal of Electronic Publishing – Official Site
Software release External links:
ServiceNow Software Release — Kingston | ServiceNow …
Formal methods External links:
Formal methods for web security – ScienceDirect
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
Formal Methods in Architecture – Home | Facebook
Numerical analysis External links:
[PDF]Lectures on Numerical Analysis – Penn Math
[PDF]Introduction to Numerical Analysis – University Of Maryland
Multimedia database External links:
Multimedia Database – YouTube
[PDF]Map-Based Querying for Multimedia Database
NASA launches searchable multimedia database — GCN
Automata theory External links:
Intro To Automata Theory, Languages And Computation …
Top-down and bottom-up design External links:
Top-down and bottom-up design – YouTube
Computer architecture External links:
CS 311 – Computer Architecture Flashcards | Quizlet
Computer Architecture | Department of Computer Science
Photo manipulation External links:
CVS Bans Photo Manipulation on Beauty Products, What …
Tilt-Shift Photography/Photo manipulation – reddit
Source code editor External links:
EditRocket – The Text and Source Code Editor
Download Source Code Editor – Best Software & Apps
Brackets: A Free Open Source Code Editor for the Web – …
Software bug External links:
iPad software bug fix? | Verizon Community
Computer science External links:
Algorithms | Computer science | Computing | Khan Academy
USF Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering
TEALS – Computer Science in Every High School
Extreme programming External links:
What is Extreme Programming (XP)? | Agile Alliance
What is Extreme Programming? (XP) | Process Maturity | FAQ
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC1/SC7 N2683 – productrealize.ir
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 N XXXX 2 Date: 2007-06-15 – IEEE-SA
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
www.iso.org › … › Technical Committees › ISO/IEC JTC 1