What is involved in Military engineering
Find out what the related areas are that Military engineering connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Military engineering thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Military engineering journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Military engineering leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Military engineering related domains to cover and 154 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Military engineering, Suez Canal, Guerrilla warfare, Saudi Arabia, Henri Alexis Brialmont, Command and control, Military education and training, War crime, Environmental engineering, 79th Armoured Division, Military academies, Sri Lanka Engineers, Conventional warfare, Architectural engineering, Prehistoric warfare, Middle Ages, Outline of war, Naval strategy, Engineering mechanics, Colonial war, Military technology and equipment, French Foreign Legion, Proxy war, National Diet Library, Transportation engineering, Early modern warfare, Security engineering, Nuclear engineering, Military rank, Network-centric warfare, Systems engineering, Operational level of war, Military deception, Prime Base Engineer Emergency Force, Military organization, Tadeusz Kościuszko, Military doctrine, Integrated Authority File, Peninsular War, Cold war, Churchill tank, Imperial German Army, Lists of weapons, Total war, Military strategy, Atlantic wall, Battle of Rorke’s Drift, Nuclear warfare, United States Army Corps of Engineers, Eugénio dos Santos, Operation Overlord, Strategic studies, Structural engineering, Military supply chain management, Oxford English Dictionary, Menno van Coehoorn, Military exercise, Fourth-generation warfare:
Military engineering Critical Criteria:
Think about Military engineering goals and catalog what business benefits will Military engineering goals deliver if achieved.
– Will Military engineering have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do we Improve Military engineering service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who needs to know about Military engineering ?
Suez Canal Critical Criteria:
Sort Suez Canal decisions and finalize specific methods for Suez Canal acceptance.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Military engineering product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Military engineering. How do we gain traction?
– What are all of our Military engineering domains and what do they do?
Guerrilla warfare Critical Criteria:
Recall Guerrilla warfare tasks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Guerrilla warfare because they lack skills.
– What are the key elements of your Military engineering performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What is the source of the strategies for Military engineering strengthening and reform?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Military engineering objectives?
Saudi Arabia Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Saudi Arabia results and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Saudi Arabia.
– Can we add value to the current Military engineering decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– When a Military engineering manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Henri Alexis Brialmont Critical Criteria:
Guide Henri Alexis Brialmont adoptions and oversee implementation of Henri Alexis Brialmont.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Military engineering does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How important is Military engineering to the user organizations mission?
– How will you measure your Military engineering effectiveness?
Command and control Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Command and control results and maintain Command and control for success.
– what is the best design framework for Military engineering organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What business benefits will Military engineering goals deliver if achieved?
– Is Supporting Military engineering documentation required?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Military engineering Management?
Military education and training Critical Criteria:
Group Military education and training outcomes and report on the economics of relationships managing Military education and training and constraints.
– How do we keep improving Military engineering?
War crime Critical Criteria:
Define War crime goals and gather War crime models .
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Military engineering? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Military engineering opportunities costing us money?
– Have all basic functions of Military engineering been defined?
Environmental engineering Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Environmental engineering planning and do something to it.
– Are there Military engineering problems defined?
79th Armoured Division Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on 79th Armoured Division outcomes and shift your focus.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Military engineering objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– In what ways are Military engineering vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Military academies Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Military academies results and catalog Military academies activities.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Military engineering strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Military engineering moving forward?
– Do we have past Military engineering Successes?
Sri Lanka Engineers Critical Criteria:
Check Sri Lanka Engineers visions and overcome Sri Lanka Engineers skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Military engineering processes?
– What are the usability implications of Military engineering actions?
Conventional warfare Critical Criteria:
Investigate Conventional warfare goals and research ways can we become the Conventional warfare company that would put us out of business.
– Are assumptions made in Military engineering stated explicitly?
– What are the short and long-term Military engineering goals?
Architectural engineering Critical Criteria:
Deduce Architectural engineering results and define Architectural engineering competency-based leadership.
– Is Military engineering dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Is there any existing Military engineering governance structure?
– How would one define Military engineering leadership?
Prehistoric warfare Critical Criteria:
Talk about Prehistoric warfare projects and slay a dragon.
– Is Military engineering Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Middle Ages Critical Criteria:
Adapt Middle Ages leadership and raise human resource and employment practices for Middle Ages.
– How will you know that the Military engineering project has been successful?
– Does the Military engineering task fit the clients priorities?
Outline of war Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Outline of war engagements and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Outline of war information.
– Think about the functions involved in your Military engineering project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Do Military engineering rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Naval strategy Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Naval strategy adoptions and reduce Naval strategy costs.
– In a project to restructure Military engineering outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Is the scope of Military engineering defined?
Engineering mechanics Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Engineering mechanics outcomes and balance specific methods for improving Engineering mechanics results.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Military engineering activities?
– What is our formula for success in Military engineering ?
– How can skill-level changes improve Military engineering?
Colonial war Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Colonial war quality and arbitrate Colonial war techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Military engineering products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Military engineering process?
– How do we Identify specific Military engineering investment and emerging trends?
Military technology and equipment Critical Criteria:
Value Military technology and equipment management and correct Military technology and equipment management by competencies.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Military engineering? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do we manage Military engineering Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How do we go about Securing Military engineering?
French Foreign Legion Critical Criteria:
Set goals for French Foreign Legion issues and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of French Foreign Legion.
– For your Military engineering project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Who sets the Military engineering standards?
Proxy war Critical Criteria:
Consider Proxy war quality and describe which business rules are needed as Proxy war interface.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Military engineering services/products?
– What threat is Military engineering addressing?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Adapt National Diet Library projects and get going.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Military engineering is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Military engineering values?
– Is there a Military engineering Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Transportation engineering Critical Criteria:
Steer Transportation engineering quality and cater for concise Transportation engineering education.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Military engineering strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Have you identified your Military engineering key performance indicators?
– How do we go about Comparing Military engineering approaches/solutions?
Early modern warfare Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Early modern warfare management and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Early modern warfare services.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Military engineering process?
– What is the purpose of Military engineering in relation to the mission?
Security engineering Critical Criteria:
Refer to Security engineering tactics and innovate what needs to be done with Security engineering.
– What are the disruptive Military engineering technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do the Military engineering decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Nuclear engineering Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Nuclear engineering adoptions and revise understanding of Nuclear engineering architectures.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Military engineering?
– Is Military engineering Required?
Military rank Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Military rank goals and plan concise Military rank education.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Military engineering forward?
– What is Effective Military engineering?
Network-centric warfare Critical Criteria:
Nurse Network-centric warfare management and look at the big picture.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Military engineering information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Military engineering project?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Systems engineering engagements and raise human resource and employment practices for Systems engineering.
– The approach of traditional Military engineering works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
– When observing natural systems, complexity theorists can identify, to some degree, which systems have these features. to apply complexity theory to engineered systems that we have not yet designed, can we predict these features within acceptable accuracy ranges?
– The complexity of our design task is significantly affected by the nature of the objectives for the systems to be designed. is the task intricate, or difficult?
– To apply complexity theory to engineered systems that we have not yet designed, can we predict these features within acceptable accuracy ranges?
– How do you know that your project team members are following the documented cm processes to establish the baseline and control changes to it?
– How are you going to know that the system is performing correctly once it is operational?
– Does the deployment schedule call for installations at a typically rainy time of year?
– What is the structure of the different information aspects on the interface?
– Once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– Do the requirements satisfy the intent and all key items of the need?
– Why has systems engineering emerged as a distinct discipline?
– Has organization developed a plan for continuous improvement?
– Standards, goals, and appropriate processes been established?
– Does the requirement have a verification method assigned?
– What policies are currently being implemented?
– How do we compare with the competition?
– Is the schedule too aggressive?
– How does it all fit together?
– Why use systems engineering?
– What are our objectives?
Operational level of war Critical Criteria:
Study Operational level of war planning and catalog Operational level of war activities.
– Think of your Military engineering project. what are the main functions?
– What will drive Military engineering change?
– How to Secure Military engineering?
Military deception Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Military deception quality and probe the present value of growth of Military deception.
– Which customers cant participate in our Military engineering domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Does Military engineering analysis show the relationships among important Military engineering factors?
Prime Base Engineer Emergency Force Critical Criteria:
Confer over Prime Base Engineer Emergency Force tasks and report on developing an effective Prime Base Engineer Emergency Force strategy.
– Does our organization need more Military engineering education?
– How is the value delivered by Military engineering being measured?
Military organization Critical Criteria:
Derive from Military organization adoptions and define Military organization competency-based leadership.
– Does Military engineering create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Tadeusz Kościuszko Critical Criteria:
Deduce Tadeusz Kościuszko decisions and develop and take control of the Tadeusz Kościuszko initiative.
– To what extent does management recognize Military engineering as a tool to increase the results?
– How can the value of Military engineering be defined?
Military doctrine Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Military doctrine strategies and find the essential reading for Military doctrine researchers.
– How can you measure Military engineering in a systematic way?
– What are our Military engineering Processes?
– What is our Military engineering Strategy?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Match Integrated Authority File planning and revise understanding of Integrated Authority File architectures.
– Among the Military engineering product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Military engineering study?
Peninsular War Critical Criteria:
Map Peninsular War tasks and explore and align the progress in Peninsular War.
– Is the Military engineering organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Cold war Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Cold war governance and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Cold war.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Military engineering goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Military engineering with what users do day-to-day?
Churchill tank Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Churchill tank governance and transcribe Churchill tank as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Military engineering?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Military engineering been identified and analyzed?
Imperial German Army Critical Criteria:
Chat re Imperial German Army management and point out improvements in Imperial German Army.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Military engineering workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Military engineering processes?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Military engineering processes of our organization?
Lists of weapons Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Lists of weapons risks and find the essential reading for Lists of weapons researchers.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Military engineering in a volatile global economy?
Total war Critical Criteria:
Talk about Total war governance and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Total war decisions.
– How to deal with Military engineering Changes?
Military strategy Critical Criteria:
Chart Military strategy engagements and attract Military strategy skills.
Atlantic wall Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Atlantic wall adoptions and define Atlantic wall competency-based leadership.
Battle of Rorke’s Drift Critical Criteria:
Confer over Battle of Rorke’s Drift goals and stake your claim.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Military engineering project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Nuclear warfare Critical Criteria:
Trace Nuclear warfare risks and point out improvements in Nuclear warfare.
– Do those selected for the Military engineering team have a good general understanding of what Military engineering is all about?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Military engineering effort?
United States Army Corps of Engineers Critical Criteria:
Dissect United States Army Corps of Engineers leadership and check on ways to get started with United States Army Corps of Engineers.
– How can you negotiate Military engineering successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Eugénio dos Santos Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Eugénio dos Santos management and get answers.
Operation Overlord Critical Criteria:
Grade Operation Overlord governance and budget for Operation Overlord challenges.
– In the case of a Military engineering project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Military engineering project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Military engineering project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Military engineering into the services that we provide?
Strategic studies Critical Criteria:
Administer Strategic studies visions and learn.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Military engineering that make it risky?
– How do we Lead with Military engineering in Mind?
Structural engineering Critical Criteria:
Check Structural engineering tasks and cater for concise Structural engineering education.
– Does Military engineering appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Military supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Military supply chain management failures and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
Oxford English Dictionary Critical Criteria:
Mine Oxford English Dictionary tasks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Oxford English Dictionary projects.
– What vendors make products that address the Military engineering needs?
Menno van Coehoorn Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Menno van Coehoorn leadership and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Menno van Coehoorn.
– How much does Military engineering help?
Military exercise Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Military exercise outcomes and improve Military exercise service perception.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Military engineering?
Fourth-generation warfare Critical Criteria:
Think about Fourth-generation warfare outcomes and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Fourth-generation warfare results.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Military engineering Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Military engineering External links:
Military Engineering Consultants | Coffman Engineers
United States Military Engineering – The Balance
Military engineering companies | DCS Corp
Suez Canal External links:
Egypt inaugurates Suez Canal expansion – CNN
Suez Canal opens – Nov 17, 1869 – HISTORY.com
Guerrilla warfare External links:
Guerrilla Warfare Flashcards | Quizlet
Saudi Arabia External links:
Saudi Arabia National Day 2017 – Google
Holidays and observances in Saudi Arabia in 2017
Henri Alexis Brialmont External links:
Henri Alexis Brialmont | Facebook
Command and control External links:
Command and Control (2016) – IMDb
Command and Control | Netflix
Command and control (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
War crime External links:
BBC – Ethics – War: War crimes
Human Rights Violators & War Crimes Unit | ICE
Environmental engineering External links:
Terracon Geotechnical & Environmental Engineering …
Military academies External links:
Texas Military Schools and Military Academies
Sri Lanka Engineers External links:
SRI LANKA ENGINEERS – 184.108.40.206
Corps of Sri Lanka Engineers – YouTube
Conventional warfare External links:
[PDF]OPINION MAY 24, 2004 Conventional Warfare – …
[PDF]Unconventional Warfare And The Principles Of War
Architectural engineering External links:
Architectural Engineering | ASCE
Prehistoric warfare External links:
Play Prehistoric Warfare, a free online game on Kongregate
Prehistoric Warfare in the American Southwest – Athena …
Middle Ages External links:
Middle Ages/ Renaissance Flashcards | Quizlet
Outline of war External links:
Outline of war
The following outline is provided as an overview of and topical guide to war: War – organised and often prolonged armed conflict that is carried out by states and/or non-state actors – is characterised by extreme violence, social disruption, and economic destruction.
Naval strategy External links:
NAVAL STRATEGY | The World is My Playground…
Engineering mechanics External links:
Introduction to Engineering Mechanics | Coursera
Engineering mechanics (Book, 1956) [WorldCat.org]
Engineering Mechanics | ASCE
Colonial war External links:
Alaris Prime colonial war – Wookieepedia
Colonial War Crimes in Africa | Black Agenda Report
Military technology and equipment External links:
Military Technology and Equipment – Ibero aéreo Defense
Military technology and equipment of the Retivan Confederacy
French Foreign Legion External links:
Joining | French Foreign Legion Information
French Foreign Legion: Militaria | eBay
Proxy war External links:
Bannon vs. Murdoch, Breitbart vs. WSJ: The proxy war …
Korean War a Proxy War? Essay – 1453 Words
National Diet Library External links:
ndl.go.jp – 国立国会図書館―National Diet Library
Online Gallery | National Diet Library
National Diet Library law. (Book, 1961) [WorldCat.org]
Transportation engineering External links:
Rail Transportation Engineering and Advance …
2017 Transportation Engineering and Safety Conference
MCDOT Division of Transportation Engineering – …
Early modern warfare External links:
Early Modern Warfare | Canadian War Studies Association
Early Modern Warfare | Cannon | Firearms
Security engineering External links:
Master of Science Cyber Security Engineering – USC Online
Blockchain Protocol Analysis and Security Engineering …
Nuclear engineering External links:
Department of Nuclear Engineering | College of Engineering
Nuclear Engineering | Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Nuclear Engineering | College of Engineering
Military rank External links:
Systems engineering External links:
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
DoD Systems Engineering – Guidance & Tools
Industrial & Systems Engineering | College of Engineering
Operational level of war External links:
Operational level of war. (Microform, 1993) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Strategy and the Operational Level of War: Part I W
Three Levels of War | Military | Operational Level Of War
Military deception External links:
[PDF]MILITARY DECEPTION: HIDING THE REAL – …
Military Deception (MILDEC) definitions – Defined Term
What is Maskirovka? Russian Military Deception …
Prime Base Engineer Emergency Force External links:
[PDF]VOLUME 8 Prime Base Engineer Emergency Force …
Military organization External links:
Military Organization Flashcards | Quizlet
Military doctrine External links:
Military doctrine is the expression of how military forces contribute to campaigns, major operations, battles, and engagements. It is a guide to action, rather than hard and fast rules.
Russia Has A New Military Doctrine – Business Insider
Pentagon: Iran military doctrine is ‘defensive’ – WND
Integrated Authority File External links:
MEDLARS indexing integrated authority file: chemical section
MEDLARS indexing integrated authority file : chemical section
MEDLARS indexing: integrated authority file
Peninsular War External links:
Peninsular War Battles – Android Apps on Google Play
The Peninsular War 1808-1814
Cold war External links:
SparkNotes: The Cold War (1945–1963): Summary of Events
Bay of Pigs Invasion – Cold War – HISTORY.com
Churchill tank External links:
The Churchill tank (Book, 1987) [WorldCat.org]
Churchill Tank – AbeBooks
The Churchill tank (Book, 1980) [WorldCat.org]
Imperial German Army External links:
Meng 1/35 Imperial German Army Stormtroopers – MMHS010
Lists of weapons External links:
Lists Of Weapons – Google+
Total war External links:
Third Age – Total War mod – Mod DB
Hobo 4 Total War – Play on Armor Games
The Art Of Total War: Warhammer II – Kotaku
Atlantic wall External links:
Atlantic Wall | Board Game | BoardGameGeek
D-Day – IV: The Atlantic Wall – Extra History – YouTube
Atlantic Wall | Nazi Mega Weapons | PBS
Battle of Rorke’s Drift External links:
[PDF]Battle of Rorke’s Drift, 22 January 1879
Battle of Rorke’s Drift | Events | LibraryThing
Battle of Rorke’s Drift – Zulu Legends
Nuclear warfare External links:
Nuclear Warfare Essays
Nuclear Warfare – Site Title
Eugénio dos Santos External links:
9D Eugénio dos Santos 2007/2008 – YouTube
Eugénio dos Santos (@eugeniotomasl59) | Twitter
Escola Eugénio Dos Santos | Facebook
Operation Overlord External links:
Operation Overlord – History Learning Site
Operation Overlord – Doomworld /idgames database …
Outline of Operation OVERLORD
Strategic studies External links:
SSI Publications – Strategic Studies Institute
Russian Institute for Strategic Studies
International Institute for Strategic Studies – Official Site
Structural engineering External links:
Structural Engineering Services | Civil Engineering Services
Structural Engineering|Lewisville,TX|Osborne Engineering
Military supply chain management External links:
Creating a Military Supply Chain Management Model
Vista Defense Technologies | Military Supply Chain Management
Military supply chain management – YouTube
Oxford English Dictionary External links:
The Oxford English Dictionary. (Book, 1989) [WorldCat.org]
Oxford English Dictionary – Southeastern Louisiana University
Oxford English Dictionary – AbeBooks
Menno van Coehoorn External links:
Menno van Coehoorn – YouTube
RvG Menno van Coehoorn – YouTube
Military exercise External links:
Military Exercise – Find your inspiration. | Flickr
Military Exercises – State
Fourth-generation warfare External links:
[PDF]Wargaming Fourth-Generation Warfare (U) – CNA