Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ServiceNow Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ServiceNow related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ServiceNow specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ServiceNow Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 639 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ServiceNow improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 639 standard requirements:
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- Can you clarify the capabilities you’d like to see in regards to Vendor Risk Management?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- How can the value of ServiceNow be defined?
- What system is your asset data stored in?
- What information do users need?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- Are there ServiceNow Models?
- Who will use it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ServiceNow book in PDF containing 639 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ServiceNow self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ServiceNow Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ServiceNow areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ServiceNow Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ServiceNow projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ServiceNow Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ServiceNow project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor ServiceNow project risks?
- Change Request: Will new change requests be acknowledged in a timely manner?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything unique in this ServiceNow project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Procurement Audit: Did the additional works introduce minor or non-substantial changes to performance, as described in the contract documents?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups / audience that will be impacted by this change?
- Lessons Learned: What were the most significant issues on this ServiceNow project?
- Procurement Audit: Is the procurement process organized the most appropriate way taking into consideration the amount of procurement?
- Quality Metrics: Did the team meet the ServiceNow project success criteria documented in the Quality Metrics Matrix?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The staff interests – is the group or the person interested in working for this ServiceNow project?
Step-by-step and complete ServiceNow Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ServiceNow project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ServiceNow project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ServiceNow project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ServiceNow project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ServiceNow project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ServiceNow project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ServiceNow project with this in-depth ServiceNow Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ServiceNow projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ServiceNow and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ServiceNow investments work better.
This ServiceNow All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.