Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Planning gain Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Planning gain related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Planning gain specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Planning gain Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Planning gain improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Planning gain brings?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Planning gain Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- Do we monitor the Planning gain decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- How do you measure success?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Why is change control necessary?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Planning gain delivery for example is new software needed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Planning gain book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Planning gain self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Planning gain Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Planning gain areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Planning gain Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Planning gain projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Planning gain Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Planning gain project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Team Operating Agreement: Reimbursements: How will the team members be reimbursed for expenses and time commitments?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Planning gain project within budget?
- WBS Dictionary: Incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can you use Microsoft Planning gain project and Excel to assist in Planning gain project risk management?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization able to present documentary evidence in support of compliance?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Planning gain project sponsor or other parties?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for schedule assessment and analysis defined?
- Decision Log: How does an increasing emphasis on cost containment influence the strategies and tactics used?
- Risk Management Plan: Are the participants able to keep up with the workload?
Step-by-step and complete Planning gain Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Planning gain project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Planning gain project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Planning gain project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Planning gain project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Planning gain project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Planning gain project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Planning gain project with this in-depth Planning gain Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Planning gain projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Planning gain and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Planning gain investments work better.
This Planning gain All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.