Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Episerver Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Episerver related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Episerver specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Episerver Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 904 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Episerver improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 904 standard requirements:
- For your Episerver project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Who has control over resources?
- Have you identified your Episerver key performance indicators?
- How do we Improve Episerver service perception, and satisfaction?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Episerver models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What are the short and long-term Episerver goals?
- How Will We Measure Success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Episerver book in PDF containing 904 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Episerver self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Episerver Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Episerver areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Episerver Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Episerver projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Episerver Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Episerver project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: If you are asked to lower your estimate because the price is too high, what are your options?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Does the Episerver project provide innovative ways for Veterans to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Initiating Process Group: Does the Episerver project team have enough people to execute the Episerver project plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are costs that may be needed to account for Episerver project risks determined?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is every Signing-off responsibility and every Communicating responsibility critically necessary?
- Scope Management Plan: Will anyone else be involved in verifying the deliverables?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Procurement Audit: Has management taken the necessary steps to ensure that relevant control systems are always up to date?
Step-by-step and complete Episerver Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Episerver project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Episerver project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Episerver project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Episerver project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Episerver project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Episerver project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Episerver project with this in-depth Episerver Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Episerver projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Episerver and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Episerver investments work better.
This Episerver All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.