Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logicworks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logicworks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logicworks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logicworks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 671 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logicworks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 671 standard requirements:
- How to measure variability?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Logicworks product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Who needs to know about Logicworks ?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What are the expected benefits of Logicworks to the stakeholder?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Logicworks process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logicworks book in PDF containing 671 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Logicworks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logicworks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logicworks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logicworks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logicworks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logicworks Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Logicworks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Issues Register?
- Variance Analysis: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: How well was task order work performed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is action taken to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Logicworks projects?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Lessons Learned: Under what legal authority did the organization head and program manager direct the organization and Logicworks project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated Logicworks project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Logicworks project stage?
- Source Selection Criteria: What benefits are accrued from issuing a DRFP in advance of issuing a final RFP?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Logicworks project activities decomposed into manageable components to ensure expected management control?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
Step-by-step and complete Logicworks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logicworks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logicworks project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logicworks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logicworks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logicworks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logicworks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logicworks project with this in-depth Logicworks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logicworks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logicworks and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logicworks investments work better.
This Logicworks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.