What is involved in historian software
Find out what the related areas are that historian software connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a historian software thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its historian software journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward historian software leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which historian software related domains to cover and 57 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
historian software, Operational historian, Aspen Technology, Automsoft, ENEA AB, GE Intelligent Platforms, GP Strategies Corporation, Honeywell, Iconics, Ignition SCADA, Inductive Automation, Jaajitech, LabVIEW, National Instruments, OSIsoft, Polyhedra DBMS, Relational database management system, Schneider Electric, Time series database, Yokogawa:
historian software Critical Criteria:
Wrangle historian software governance and find answers.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this historian software process?
– Have you identified your historian software key performance indicators?
– What are the Essentials of Internal historian software Management?
Operational historian Critical Criteria:
Check Operational historian outcomes and arbitrate Operational historian techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing historian software?
– What are the barriers to increased historian software production?
– What are our historian software Processes?
Aspen Technology Critical Criteria:
Discuss Aspen Technology goals and probe Aspen Technology strategic alliances.
– What are our best practices for minimizing historian software project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the historian software project lifecycle?
– How do we measure improved historian software service perception, and satisfaction?
– What vendors make products that address the historian software needs?
Automsoft Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Automsoft outcomes and describe which business rules are needed as Automsoft interface.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your historian software processes?
– How important is historian software to the user organizations mission?
– How much does historian software help?
ENEA AB Critical Criteria:
Model after ENEA AB visions and sort ENEA AB activities.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a historian software strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do we Lead with historian software in Mind?
GE Intelligent Platforms Critical Criteria:
Deduce GE Intelligent Platforms risks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling GE Intelligent Platforms projects.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to historian software?
– Which historian software goals are the most important?
– How will you measure your historian software effectiveness?
GP Strategies Corporation Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about GP Strategies Corporation strategies and get the big picture.
– How do mission and objectives affect the historian software processes of our organization?
– What is Effective historian software?
– Are there historian software Models?
Honeywell Critical Criteria:
Canvass Honeywell quality and create a map for yourself.
– What are current historian software Paradigms?
Iconics Critical Criteria:
Gauge Iconics leadership and check on ways to get started with Iconics.
– Is maximizing historian software protection the same as minimizing historian software loss?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with historian software ?
– How do we Improve historian software service perception, and satisfaction?
Ignition SCADA Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Ignition SCADA decisions and create a map for yourself.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate historian software delivery for example is new software needed?
– How can skill-level changes improve historian software?
– Are there historian software problems defined?
Inductive Automation Critical Criteria:
Investigate Inductive Automation decisions and probe Inductive Automation strategic alliances.
– What are internal and external historian software relations?
– What is our historian software Strategy?
Jaajitech Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Jaajitech projects and create Jaajitech explanations for all managers.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that historian software objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Are assumptions made in historian software stated explicitly?
LabVIEW Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on LabVIEW visions and describe the risks of LabVIEW sustainability.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a historian software process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the historian software process available?
– What is our formula for success in historian software ?
National Instruments Critical Criteria:
Shape National Instruments management and ask questions.
– What are the key elements of your historian software performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective historian software leader?
– Why should we adopt a historian software framework?
OSIsoft Critical Criteria:
Examine OSIsoft outcomes and finalize the present value of growth of OSIsoft.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these historian software processes?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting historian software with what users do day-to-day?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your historian software activities?
Polyhedra DBMS Critical Criteria:
Model after Polyhedra DBMS issues and change contexts.
– For your historian software project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Relational database management system Critical Criteria:
Learn from Relational database management system quality and sort Relational database management system activities.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a historian software project?
– Can we do historian software without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How can we improve historian software?
Schneider Electric Critical Criteria:
Model after Schneider Electric adoptions and point out improvements in Schneider Electric.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our historian software agendas for the next 3 years?
Time series database Critical Criteria:
Track Time series database engagements and adopt an insight outlook.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed historian software opportunities costing us money?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of historian software moving forward?
Yokogawa Critical Criteria:
Guard Yokogawa governance and get out your magnifying glass.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new historian software in a volatile global economy?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the historian software Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
historian software External links:
historian software – Gartner IT Glossary
Import and Sort – Historian Software Basics – YouTube
DAVE Cloud Based Blade Historian Software – Home | …
Aspen Technology External links:
AZPN: Aspen Technology Inc – Stock Quote and News – CNBC
Aspen Technology, Inc. – AZPN – Stock Price Today – Zacks
AZPN : Summary for Aspen Technology, Inc. – Yahoo Finance
Automsoft External links:
Automsoft – Home | Facebook
Automsoft | Contact
Automsoft Reviews | Glassdoor
ENEA AB External links:
ENEA.ST Key Statistics | Enea AB Stock – Yahoo Finance
ENEA Stock Price & News – Enea AB – Barron’s
ENEA.ST : Summary for Enea AB – Yahoo Finance
GE Intelligent Platforms External links:
GE Intelligent Platforms
Premier Solution Partners by GE Intelligent Platforms
GP Strategies Corporation External links:
Gp Strategies Corporation – GPX – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Reviews from GP Strategies Corporation employees about GP Strategies Corporation culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.
GPX Stock Quote – GP Strategies Corporation Stock Price …
Honeywell External links:
Honeywell – Official Site
Honeywell Salaries | CareerBliss
Iconics External links:
ICONICS – Home | Facebook
ICONICS, Inc. – Customer Connection Portal – Home
Iconics – Montreal, Quebec | Facebook
Ignition SCADA External links:
Download Ignition SCADA Software by Inductive Automation
Inductive Automation External links:
Inductive Automation – Ignition Demo Overview – YouTube
Inductive Automation – Support Portal
Inductive Automation Forum
LabVIEW External links:
Data Structures in LabVIEW – National Instruments
LabVIEW | Software Central
LabVIEW – YouTube
National Instruments External links:
National Instruments – YouTube
NI SCB-68A – National Instruments
OSIsoft External links:
OSIsoft Partner Portal | Home
Co-Selling helps OSIsoft achieve joint wins
OSIsoft Live Library
Relational database management system External links:
Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) – …
Relational Database Management System | MariaDB …
Schneider Electric External links:
My Schneider Electric – Login
APC by Schneider Electric – APC USA
The Exchange – Schneider Electric
Time series database External links:
InfluxDB | The Time Series Database in the TICK Stack
Time Series Database – Tick Data | Onetick
Yokogawa External links:
Yokogawa – Official Site
Yokogawa Users Conference 2018