What is involved in Building Strategic Relationships
Find out what the related areas are that Building Strategic Relationships connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Building Strategic Relationships thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Building Strategic Relationships journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Building Strategic Relationships leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Building Strategic Relationships related domains to cover and 30 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Building Strategic Relationships, Supplier relationship management, Customer relationship management, Supplier performance management:
Building Strategic Relationships Critical Criteria:
See the value of Building Strategic Relationships strategies and do something to it.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Building Strategic Relationships in a volatile global economy?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Building Strategic Relationships workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Think of your Building Strategic Relationships project. what are the main functions?
Supplier relationship management Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Supplier relationship management results and track iterative Supplier relationship management results.
– What are the disruptive Building Strategic Relationships technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– In a project to restructure Building Strategic Relationships outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Is the Building Strategic Relationships organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Shape Customer relationship management management and gather practices for scaling Customer relationship management.
– Given that we simply do not have the resources to save all the data that comes into an organization, what shall be saved and what shall be lost?
– Are there any restrictions within the standard support and maintenance agreement on the number of staff that can request support?
– Why would potential clients outsource their business to us if they can perform the same level of Customer Service in house?
– Do we understand our clients business drivers, financial metrics, buying process and decision criteria?
– Is there an iphone app for mobile scrm or customer relationship management?
– How do you calculate the cost of servicing a customer in a SaaS business?
– How are we handling the risk of garbage in and garbage out with e-CRM?
– What are your design, creative and community management capabilities?
– CRM and Customer Service: Strategic Asset or Corporate Overhead?
– What are the basic activities of customer life-cycle management?
– What are some of the ways CRM increases our companys revenues?
– How is a typical client engagement with your firm structured?
– How to you ensure compliance with client legal requirements?
– Is it easy for your visitors or customers to contact you?
– Do you know which customers give you the best business?
– What are some of the future directions of CRM?
– Does the software utilize a responsive design?
– What happens to customizations?
– What happens to workflows?
– Who are my customers?
Supplier performance management Critical Criteria:
Map Supplier performance management outcomes and find the ideas you already have.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Building Strategic Relationships processes?
– Is there a Building Strategic Relationships Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Are there Building Strategic Relationships Models?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Building Strategic Relationships Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Building Strategic Relationships External links:
[PDF]Building Strategic Relationships to Achieve …
sahrma.org/sessions/Building Strategic RelationshipsR1.pdf
Supplier relationship management External links:
Why You need a Supplier Relationship Management Strategy
Supplier Relationship Management Portal – Agile1
Supplier Relationship Management
Supplier relationship management (SRM) is the discipline of strategically planning for, and managing, all interactions with third party organizations that supply goods and/or services to an organization in order to maximize the value of those interactions.
Customer relationship management External links:
Customer Relationship Management | CRM Software – Vtiger
Agile CRM – Customer Relationship Management
Supplier performance management External links:
GEP | Supplier Performance Management
Effective Supplier Performance Management by Epiq Tech
Verify – Global Supplier Performance Management Services