What is involved in Change Manager
Find out what the related areas are that Change Manager connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Change Manager thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Change Manager journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Change Manager leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Change Manager related domains to cover and 161 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Change Manager, CA Harvest Software Change Manager, AccuRev SCM, Aircraft engine, Apache Subversion, Apollo Computer, CA Technologies, Code Co-op, Comparison of version control software, Computer software, Concurrent Versions System, Configuration management, Data comparison, Dimensions CM, Distributed Concurrent Versions System, Distributed version control, F-14 Tomcat, F-15 Eagle, Free and open-source software, GNU Bazaar, GNU arch, Gated commit, Hughes Aircraft, IBM Configuration Management Version Control, IBM Software Configuration and Library Manager, Interleaved deltas, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Windows, Operating system, PTC Integrity, Perforce Helix, Plastic SCM, Platinum Technology, Proprietary software, Rational ClearCase, Rational Synergy, Rational Team Concert, Revision Control System, Revision control, Revision tag, Software categories, Software configuration management, Software developer, Software license, Software release life cycle, Source Code Control System, Source code, Surround SCM, Team Foundation Server, United States Air Force, United States Navy, Version control, Visual Studio Team Services:
Change Manager Critical Criteria:
Steer Change Manager management and revise understanding of Change Manager architectures.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Change Manager project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Change Manager project lifecycle?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Change Manager effort?
CA Harvest Software Change Manager Critical Criteria:
Learn from CA Harvest Software Change Manager management and forecast involvement of future CA Harvest Software Change Manager projects in development.
– In what ways are Change Manager vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Change Manager process?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Change Manager project manager?
AccuRev SCM Critical Criteria:
Transcribe AccuRev SCM goals and create AccuRev SCM explanations for all managers.
– How can you negotiate Change Manager successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Is Change Manager dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Is the scope of Change Manager defined?
Aircraft engine Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Aircraft engine visions and find the essential reading for Aircraft engine researchers.
– Which customers cant participate in our Change Manager domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– In a project to restructure Change Manager outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are the usability implications of Change Manager actions?
Apache Subversion Critical Criteria:
Match Apache Subversion goals and finalize specific methods for Apache Subversion acceptance.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Change Manager project?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Change Manager study?
– How do we manage Change Manager Knowledge Management (KM)?
Apollo Computer Critical Criteria:
Add value to Apollo Computer governance and document what potential Apollo Computer megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Is the Change Manager organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How can the value of Change Manager be defined?
CA Technologies Critical Criteria:
Boost CA Technologies strategies and reduce CA Technologies costs.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Change Manager product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Change Manager?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Change Manager move?
Code Co-op Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Code Co-op management and handle a jump-start course to Code Co-op.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Change Manager values?
– What are our needs in relation to Change Manager skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Comparison of version control software Critical Criteria:
Pilot Comparison of version control software decisions and look in other fields.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Change Manager?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Change Manager activities?
Computer software Critical Criteria:
Unify Computer software tactics and interpret which customers can’t participate in Computer software because they lack skills.
– In the case of a Change Manager project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Change Manager project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Change Manager project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– what is the best design framework for Change Manager organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Concurrent Versions System Critical Criteria:
Categorize Concurrent Versions System management and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Concurrent Versions System.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Change Manager strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Change Manager opportunities costing us money?
– What are all of our Change Manager domains and what do they do?
Configuration management Critical Criteria:
Discourse Configuration management tactics and test out new things.
– Have the cis and the exact version or revision that constitutes a particular baseline (documents, source code, problem reports and change documents) been identified?
– A Configuration Management database (cmdb) can contain different configuration items (cis). Which items would not normally be regarded as a ci?
– Will the change significantly degrade safety or negatively impact adequate protection of workers, the environment, or the public?
– How can you experiment with a complex change and benefit from the version control system without making the change public?
– Which cloud Service Management process maintains information in the Configuration Management database (cmdb)?
– Which processes other than incident management are involved in achieving a structural solution ?
– Have action plans and specific implementation procedures for your CM Program been developed?
– Is there a documented graded approach process to operational Configuration Management?
– How are unauthorized changes to source code prevented, detected, and corrected?
– Can we answer questions like: Is the appropriate component version specified?
– Are work control packages complete, ready for implementation, and attached?
– How do you keep a rapidly evolving codeline stable enough to be useful?
– Has a post-implementation assessment of your CM Program been conducted?
– How is the current software configuration defined?
– What: selection of cis should be managed?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
– How many reported faults for version y?
– How many reported faults in version t?
– How does it relate to itil?
Data comparison Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Data comparison tactics and find answers.
– Can we add value to the current Change Manager decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Does our organization need more Change Manager education?
Dimensions CM Critical Criteria:
Graph Dimensions CM planning and find the ideas you already have.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Change Manager leader?
– Do the Change Manager decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Distributed Concurrent Versions System Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Distributed Concurrent Versions System failures and arbitrate Distributed Concurrent Versions System techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Change Manager experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Among the Change Manager product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Why are Change Manager skills important?
Distributed version control Critical Criteria:
Infer Distributed version control quality and define Distributed version control competency-based leadership.
– Is a Change Manager Team Work effort in place?
F-14 Tomcat Critical Criteria:
Study F-14 Tomcat strategies and triple focus on important concepts of F-14 Tomcat relationship management.
– How do we Lead with Change Manager in Mind?
F-15 Eagle Critical Criteria:
Group F-15 Eagle tactics and figure out ways to motivate other F-15 Eagle users.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Change Manager project?
– To what extent does management recognize Change Manager as a tool to increase the results?
– What is the purpose of Change Manager in relation to the mission?
Free and open-source software Critical Criteria:
Review Free and open-source software leadership and define what do we need to start doing with Free and open-source software.
– What vendors make products that address the Change Manager needs?
– Who will provide the final approval of Change Manager deliverables?
– How do we maintain Change Managers Integrity?
GNU Bazaar Critical Criteria:
Check GNU Bazaar quality and catalog GNU Bazaar activities.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Change Manager process?
GNU arch Critical Criteria:
Trace GNU arch outcomes and proactively manage GNU arch risks.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Change Manager objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Change Manager objectives?
Gated commit Critical Criteria:
Confer over Gated commit outcomes and separate what are the business goals Gated commit is aiming to achieve.
– Is Change Manager Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are current Change Manager Paradigms?
Hughes Aircraft Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Hughes Aircraft leadership and point out improvements in Hughes Aircraft.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Change Manager processes?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Change Manager products are done in a way that ensures safety?
IBM Configuration Management Version Control Critical Criteria:
Investigate IBM Configuration Management Version Control tactics and ask what if.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Change Manager models, tools and techniques are necessary?
IBM Software Configuration and Library Manager Critical Criteria:
Audit IBM Software Configuration and Library Manager planning and transcribe IBM Software Configuration and Library Manager as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How would one define Change Manager leadership?
Interleaved deltas Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Interleaved deltas engagements and customize techniques for implementing Interleaved deltas controls.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Change Manager goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Microsoft Visual SourceSafe Critical Criteria:
Recall Microsoft Visual SourceSafe management and plan concise Microsoft Visual SourceSafe education.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Change Manager ?
Microsoft Visual Studio Critical Criteria:
Align Microsoft Visual Studio management and achieve a single Microsoft Visual Studio view and bringing data together.
– Think about the functions involved in your Change Manager project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Are accountability and ownership for Change Manager clearly defined?
Microsoft Windows Critical Criteria:
Think about Microsoft Windows projects and spearhead techniques for implementing Microsoft Windows.
– Which Change Manager goals are the most important?
– Who needs to know about Change Manager ?
– How to Secure Change Manager?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Operating system failures and oversee Operating system requirements.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What are the barriers to increased Change Manager production?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
PTC Integrity Critical Criteria:
Differentiate PTC Integrity outcomes and acquire concise PTC Integrity education.
– Have all basic functions of Change Manager been defined?
Perforce Helix Critical Criteria:
Own Perforce Helix decisions and develop and take control of the Perforce Helix initiative.
– Do we all define Change Manager in the same way?
– How much does Change Manager help?
Plastic SCM Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Plastic SCM goals and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Plastic SCM projects.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Change Manager moving forward?
– Have you identified your Change Manager key performance indicators?
Platinum Technology Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Platinum Technology governance and slay a dragon.
– What is the source of the strategies for Change Manager strengthening and reform?
Proprietary software Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Proprietary software leadership and arbitrate Proprietary software techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Change Manager forward?
– What will drive Change Manager change?
Rational ClearCase Critical Criteria:
Face Rational ClearCase planning and describe which business rules are needed as Rational ClearCase interface.
– How important is Change Manager to the user organizations mission?
Rational Synergy Critical Criteria:
Add value to Rational Synergy quality and give examples utilizing a core of simple Rational Synergy skills.
– Does Change Manager appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Rational Team Concert Critical Criteria:
Grasp Rational Team Concert goals and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Rational Team Concert projects.
– What are the business goals Change Manager is aiming to achieve?
– Is Supporting Change Manager documentation required?
Revision Control System Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Revision Control System quality and overcome Revision Control System skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Does Change Manager analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What is our formula for success in Change Manager ?
Revision control Critical Criteria:
Mine Revision control issues and figure out ways to motivate other Revision control users.
– Are there recognized Change Manager problems?
Revision tag Critical Criteria:
Match Revision tag governance and slay a dragon.
– Do those selected for the Change Manager team have a good general understanding of what Change Manager is all about?
– Does Change Manager systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Software categories Critical Criteria:
Confer re Software categories strategies and get out your magnifying glass.
– Do Change Manager rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Why should we adopt a Change Manager framework?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Canvass Software configuration management projects and arbitrate Software configuration management techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How likely is the current Change Manager plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Are we Assessing Change Manager and Risk?
Software developer Critical Criteria:
Investigate Software developer governance and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Software developer projects.
– Pick an experienced Unix software developer, show him all the algorithms and ask him which one he likes the best?
Software license Critical Criteria:
Derive from Software license results and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Software license.
– What implementation technologies/resources (e.g., programming languages, development platforms, software licenses) does the provider support?
– Is our software usage in compliance with software license agreements?
– Can we do Change Manager without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Is there any existing Change Manager governance structure?
Software release life cycle Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Software release life cycle management and don’t overlook the obvious.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Change Manager is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do we measure improved Change Manager service perception, and satisfaction?
Source Code Control System Critical Criteria:
Rank Source Code Control System engagements and display thorough understanding of the Source Code Control System process.
– Think of your Change Manager project. what are the main functions?
Source code Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Source code planning and mentor Source code customer orientation.
– Access Control To Program Source Code: Is access to program source code restricted?
Surround SCM Critical Criteria:
Model after Surround SCM failures and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Surround SCM results.
– Will Change Manager have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Team Foundation Server Critical Criteria:
Align Team Foundation Server failures and point out improvements in Team Foundation Server.
– How can we improve Change Manager?
United States Air Force Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze United States Air Force leadership and check on ways to get started with United States Air Force.
– What threat is Change Manager addressing?
United States Navy Critical Criteria:
Derive from United States Navy visions and describe which business rules are needed as United States Navy interface.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Change Manager agendas for the next 3 years?
Version control Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Version control outcomes and define what do we need to start doing with Version control.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Change Manager process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Change Manager process available?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Change Manager? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Will you be using a standard naming format and version control?
– How do we improve the way that we use version control?
– What goes under version control?
Visual Studio Team Services Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Visual Studio Team Services failures and define Visual Studio Team Services competency-based leadership.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Change Manager strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Change Manager Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Change Manager External links:
DB Change Manager | Comprehensive Database Change …
BMC Control-M Workload Change Manager
4 C’s of a World-Class Change Manager – Prosci
CA Harvest Software Change Manager External links:
CA Harvest Software Change Manager (CA Harvest SCM) provides powerful, process-driven capabilities for managing development teams across your enterprise, encompassing multiple platforms and release management tools. This release management software enforces your IT governance policies and corporate …
CA Harvest Software Change Manager – YouTube
CA Harvest Software Change Manager – CA Technologies
AccuRev SCM External links:
Accurev SCM – Stack Overflow
Aircraft engine External links:
GE9X Commercial Aircraft Engine | GE Aviation
1943 Allison V-1710 Aircraft Engine Napier New Zealand …
Home – Viking Aircraft Engine Forum
Apache Subversion External links:
How to Resolve Conflicts in Apache Subversion: 9 Steps
Bitnami Apache Subversion
Install Apache Subversion (SVN) – Windows 10 – YouTube
Apollo Computer External links:
Apollo Computer Education – Home | Facebook
Margaret H. Hamilton: Apollo Computer Programmer – Space.com
Apollo Computer Poles – Chaparral Fixtures
CA Technologies External links:
CA Support Online – CA Technologies
Login – CA Technologies
CA Technologies – YouTube
Code Co-op External links:
Code Co-Op (Belfast, United Kingdom) | Meetup
CODE CO-OP | Memphis Tickets, Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 6:00 …
Code Co-op – Download
Comparison of version control software External links:
Comparison of version control software | scholarly search
Comparison of version control software explained
Computer software External links:
See shopping results for computer software
Computer Software Flashcards | Quizlet
Computer Software | HSN
Concurrent Versions System External links:
Concurrent Versions System (CVS)? Webopedia Definition
CVS–Concurrent Versions System – Troubleshooting
CVS–Concurrent Versions System – Reference manual …
Configuration management External links:
Interactive Configuration Management and Procurement …
In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines.
ITIL Configuration Management Database | CMDB …
Data comparison External links:
[PDF]DATA COMPARISON CHECKLIST – A.Fritz
Flat File Data Comparison with Relational Tables
Dimensions CM External links:
Dimensions CM – Serena Central
Serena Dimensions CM Software Review
Dimensions CM | Micro Focus
Distributed Concurrent Versions System External links:
Distributed Concurrent Versions System – Infogalactic: …
Distributed Concurrent Versions System – Sensagent.com
dictionary.sensagent.com/distributed concurrent versions system/en-en
Distributed version control External links:
[PDF]Pastwatch: a Distributed Version Control System
How Do Centralized and Distributed Version Control …
F-14 Tomcat External links:
F-14 Tomcat Diecast- and Plastic Scale Models – Facebook
F-14 Tomcat Tribute – Kara Hultgreen – YouTube
Tamiya F-14 Tomcat Group Build Public Group | Facebook
F-15 Eagle External links:
F-15 Eagle > U.S. Air Force > Fact Sheet Display
Airframe: F-15 Eagle – AIRMAN Magazine
GNU Bazaar External links:
GNU Bazaar (bzr) Forked • r/linux – reddit.com
GNU arch External links:
GNU arch | The Brook Song – ঝর্ণার গান
GNU arch – GNU Project – Free Software Foundation (FSF)
Hughes Aircraft External links:
Hughes Aircraft Company | Gray Construction
Hughes After Howard (Hughes Aircraft History) – YouTube
Reviews from Hughes Aircraft Company employees about Hughes Aircraft Company culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.
IBM Software Configuration and Library Manager External links:
[PDF]IBM Software Configuration and Library Manager …
Microsoft Visual SourceSafe External links:
About Microsoft Visual SourceSafe Dialog Box
[PPT]Microsoft Visual SourceSafe – Courses
Microsoft Visual Studio External links:
Microsoft Visual Studio Software – Microsoft Store
Download Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for …
Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 – Download
Microsoft Windows External links:
Apps | Microsoft Windows 10 | Official Site
Changing Microsoft Windows and Office Product Keys
Operating system External links:
Find Out Which Operating System Is on My Computer …
Which Windows operating system am I running?
nCino Bank Operating System
PTC Integrity External links:
PTC integrity | Crunchbase
Continental’s Use of the PTC Integrity RIF-Adapter
PTC Integrity – SPK and Associates
Perforce Helix External links:
Perforce Helix Introduction – YouTube
Perforce Helix ALM – ConnectALL
Perforce Helix Core – ConnectALL
Plastic SCM External links:
Plastic Cloud – By Plastic SCM
Plastic SCM blog: Why checkin asks to update first?
Plastic SCM (@plasticscm) | Twitter
Platinum Technology External links:
Platinum Technology – Citrix.com
Platinum Technology Group – Home | Facebook
New England Platinum Technology Ropes – YouTube
Proprietary software External links:
Proprietary Software for Free | USC Spatial Sciences Institute
Disadvantages of Proprietary Software | Chron.com
What is Proprietary Software? – Definition from Techopedia
Rational ClearCase External links:
IBM Rational ClearCase – Overview – United States
IBM Rational ClearCase 9.0 – United States
Rational Clearcase – XebiaLabs
Rational Synergy External links:
IBM Rational Synergy – Details – United States
IBM Rational Synergy User Roles & Security – United States
IBM Rational Synergy – Overview – United States
Rational Team Concert External links:
Revision Control System External links:
RCS Intro – Revision Control System for Linux/UNIX …
“Revision Control System (RCS) in computational …
Revision control External links:
EBN – Best-Practices – Optimizing Engineering Revision Control
What is Revision Control? – Computer Hope
Revision tag External links:
Revit 12-30 Adding a Revision Tag – YouTube
Software categories External links:
NCH Software Categories for Windows, Mac, Android & iOS
Software configuration management External links:
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
[PDF]Software Configuration Management A Clear Case …
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
Software developer External links:
Job Information: Software Developer Job
Software Developer | Internal Revenue Service
Title Software Developer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Software license External links:
Legal – Software License Agreements – Apple
[PDF]2016 Drake Software License and Non-Disclosure …
Word Doc – Software License Agreement
Software release life cycle External links:
Lyrics containing the term: software release life cycle
www.lyrics.com/lyrics/software release life cycle
Software release life cycle | 9to5Mac
Skill Pages – Software release life cycle | Dice.com
Source Code Control System External links:
Source Code Control System | Intense Testing
Source Code Control System
Source Code Control System (SCCS) is an early revision control system, geared toward program source code and other text files. It was originally developed in SNOBOL at Bell Labs in 1972 by Marc Rochkind for an IBM System/370 computer running OS/360 MVT.
An Introduction to the Source Code Control System
Source code External links:
How to view the HTML source code of a web page
developer resources & source code | Motorola US
Source Code (2011) – IMDb
Surround SCM External links:
[PDF]Surround SCM User Guide v2017 – Perforce
Surround SCM Pricing | G2 Crowd
Surround SCM Client | Perforce
Team Foundation Server External links:
Install extensions for Team Foundation Server (TFS)
United States Air Force External links:
The United States Air Force Band
United States Air Force – Legal Assistance Website
United States Air Force Pay – Air Force Pay Chart 2018
United States Navy External links:
United States Navy Pay – Navy Pay Chart 2018
Version control External links:
Use Team Foundation Version Control | Microsoft Docs
What is version control | Atlassian Git Tutorial
Best Version Control Systems in 2018 | G2 Crowd
Visual Studio Team Services External links:
Visual Studio Online | Now Visual Studio Team Services
Visual Studio Team Services – Official Site