What is involved in Embedded system
Find out what the related areas are that Embedded system connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Embedded system thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Embedded system journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Embedded system leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Embedded system related domains to cover and 158 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Embedded system, Software engineering, Mainframe computer, CPU architecture, Automotive navigation system, Remedy Debugger, Vital signs, Computed tomography, Very-large-scale integration, Theory of computation, Embedded Linux, DC motor, Multi-core processor, Digital camera, Electronic Control Unit, Portable computer, Dynamic random access memory, Personal computer, Original equipment manufacturer, Computer architecture, Digital signal processing, Wireless router, ACM Computing Classification System, Numerical analysis, Home video game console, Linux for mobile devices, Economies of scale, Geographic information system, Windows IoT, Network protocol, Desktop operating system, Computer accessibility, Networking hardware, Personal digital assistant, Desktop computer, Touch screen, Information system, Calculator watch, Artificial intelligence, Software configuration management, Computer vision, Mathematical optimization, Network scheduler, File Allocation Table, Supervised learning, Gibson Robot Guitar, Educational technology, Green computing, Open-source software, Distributed artificial intelligence, Digital-to-analog converter, Health informatics, Internet of things, Computational complexity theory, Interactive kiosk, Human–computer interaction, Unsupervised learning:
Embedded system Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Embedded system goals and intervene in Embedded system processes and leadership.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Embedded system been identified and analyzed?
– Have you identified your Embedded system key performance indicators?
– What threat is Embedded system addressing?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Match Software engineering quality and overcome Software engineering skills and management ineffectiveness.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Does Embedded system create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Is Embedded system dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Embedded system requirements in detail?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Mainframe computer Critical Criteria:
Mix Mainframe computer governance and improve Mainframe computer service perception.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Embedded system project?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Embedded system project manager?
CPU architecture Critical Criteria:
Map CPU architecture management and separate what are the business goals CPU architecture is aiming to achieve.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Embedded system strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Does the Embedded system task fit the clients priorities?
Automotive navigation system Critical Criteria:
Apply Automotive navigation system quality and separate what are the business goals Automotive navigation system is aiming to achieve.
– Is there a Embedded system Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Embedded system process?
– How do we go about Comparing Embedded system approaches/solutions?
Remedy Debugger Critical Criteria:
Graph Remedy Debugger tasks and assess and formulate effective operational and Remedy Debugger strategies.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Embedded system strengthening and reform actually originate?
Vital signs Critical Criteria:
Apply Vital signs results and cater for concise Vital signs education.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Embedded system in a volatile global economy?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Embedded system?
– Is Embedded system Required?
Computed tomography Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Computed tomography tactics and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Computed tomography decisions.
– To what extent does management recognize Embedded system as a tool to increase the results?
Very-large-scale integration Critical Criteria:
Participate in Very-large-scale integration goals and devote time assessing Very-large-scale integration and its risk.
– what is the best design framework for Embedded system organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How much does Embedded system help?
– How to Secure Embedded system?
Theory of computation Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Theory of computation strategies and look for lots of ideas.
– Which Embedded system goals are the most important?
– How can the value of Embedded system be defined?
Embedded Linux Critical Criteria:
Administer Embedded Linux tactics and reduce Embedded Linux costs.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Embedded system leader?
– How do we manage Embedded system Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are current Embedded system Paradigms?
DC motor Critical Criteria:
Start DC motor results and innovate what needs to be done with DC motor.
– Does Embedded system appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Multi-core processor Critical Criteria:
Gauge Multi-core processor governance and correct Multi-core processor management by competencies.
– How can you negotiate Embedded system successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What about Embedded system Analysis of results?
– Are we Assessing Embedded system and Risk?
Digital camera Critical Criteria:
Define Digital camera results and document what potential Digital camera megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Embedded system, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we know that any Embedded system analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Is the scope of Embedded system defined?
Electronic Control Unit Critical Criteria:
Read up on Electronic Control Unit outcomes and correct better engagement with Electronic Control Unit results.
– How do we Identify specific Embedded system investment and emerging trends?
Portable computer Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Portable computer outcomes and finalize specific methods for Portable computer acceptance.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Embedded system that make it risky?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Embedded system project?
– Can we do Embedded system without complex (expensive) analysis?
Dynamic random access memory Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Dynamic random access memory tasks and assess and formulate effective operational and Dynamic random access memory strategies.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Embedded system processes?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Embedded system forward?
– Think of your Embedded system project. what are the main functions?
Personal computer Critical Criteria:
Rank Personal computer projects and drive action.
– Which customers cant participate in our Embedded system domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Embedded system activities?
– What vendors make products that address the Embedded system needs?
Original equipment manufacturer Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Original equipment manufacturer engagements and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Original equipment manufacturer.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Embedded system product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Embedded system does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What is our formula for success in Embedded system ?
Computer architecture Critical Criteria:
Infer Computer architecture failures and separate what are the business goals Computer architecture is aiming to achieve.
– Does Embedded system systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Embedded system moving forward?
Digital signal processing Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Digital signal processing tasks and transcribe Digital signal processing as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Are accountability and ownership for Embedded system clearly defined?
– Are there Embedded system problems defined?
– What is our Embedded system Strategy?
Wireless router Critical Criteria:
Confer over Wireless router issues and prioritize challenges of Wireless router.
– What is Effective Embedded system?
ACM Computing Classification System Critical Criteria:
Huddle over ACM Computing Classification System governance and differentiate in coordinating ACM Computing Classification System.
Numerical analysis Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Numerical analysis failures and balance specific methods for improving Numerical analysis results.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Embedded system project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Embedded system is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What will drive Embedded system change?
Home video game console Critical Criteria:
Nurse Home video game console management and maintain Home video game console for success.
– Is Embedded system Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Linux for mobile devices Critical Criteria:
Debate over Linux for mobile devices goals and be persistent.
– Do Embedded system rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Economies of scale Critical Criteria:
Drive Economies of scale risks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Economies of scale because they lack skills.
– In a project to restructure Embedded system outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Embedded system move?
Geographic information system Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Geographic information system decisions and observe effective Geographic information system.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Embedded system information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are our needs in relation to Embedded system skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What business benefits will Embedded system goals deliver if achieved?
Windows IoT Critical Criteria:
Drive Windows IoT decisions and explain and analyze the challenges of Windows IoT.
– Why is Embedded system important for you now?
Network protocol Critical Criteria:
Confer re Network protocol engagements and devise Network protocol key steps.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Embedded system ?
– Do we all define Embedded system in the same way?
Desktop operating system Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Desktop operating system outcomes and define Desktop operating system competency-based leadership.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Embedded system? There might be some that are less obvious?
Computer accessibility Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Computer accessibility governance and get answers.
Networking hardware Critical Criteria:
Examine Networking hardware governance and work towards be a leading Networking hardware expert.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Embedded system with what users do day-to-day?
– How do we maintain Embedded systems Integrity?
Personal digital assistant Critical Criteria:
Own Personal digital assistant tactics and oversee implementation of Personal digital assistant.
– Can we add value to the current Embedded system decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What support does the IT Security product provide for laptops/notebooks, personal digital assistants (PDA), and IP-based phones?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Embedded system effort?
Desktop computer Critical Criteria:
Think about Desktop computer visions and shift your focus.
– Will Embedded system have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Touch screen Critical Criteria:
Generalize Touch screen decisions and stake your claim.
– Does Embedded system analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Do we have past Embedded system Successes?
Information system Critical Criteria:
Devise Information system quality and report on developing an effective Information system strategy.
– Have we developed a continuous monitoring strategy for the information systems (including monitoring of security control effectiveness for system-specific, hybrid, and common controls) that reflects the organizational Risk Management strategy and organizational commitment to protecting critical missions and business functions?
– On what terms should a manager of information systems evolution and maintenance provide service and support to the customers of information systems evolution and maintenance?
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Would an information systems (is) group with more knowledge about a data production process produce better quality data for data consumers?
– Are information systems and the services of information systems things of value that have suppliers and customers?
– What does the customer get from the information systems performance, and on what does that depend, and when?
– What are the principal business applications (i.e. information systems available from staff PC desktops)?
– Why Learn About Security, Privacy, and Ethical Issues in Information Systems and the Internet?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Embedded system processes of our organization?
– How secure -well protected against potential risks is the information system ?
– Is unauthorized access to information held in information systems prevented?
– What does integrity ensure in an information system?
– Is security an integral part of information systems?
Calculator watch Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Calculator watch governance and slay a dragon.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Embedded system?
– How will you know that the Embedded system project has been successful?
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Grasp Artificial intelligence management and achieve a single Artificial intelligence view and bringing data together.
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Software configuration management outcomes and finalize specific methods for Software configuration management acceptance.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Embedded system process?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– What are the long-term Embedded system goals?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Computer vision Critical Criteria:
Survey Computer vision risks and point out Computer vision tensions in leadership.
– What is the source of the strategies for Embedded system strengthening and reform?
Mathematical optimization Critical Criteria:
Focus on Mathematical optimization strategies and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Mathematical optimization results.
– How do we Improve Embedded system service perception, and satisfaction?
– How can you measure Embedded system in a systematic way?
Network scheduler Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Network scheduler outcomes and get going.
– Does our organization need more Embedded system education?
– Who needs to know about Embedded system ?
– How would one define Embedded system leadership?
File Allocation Table Critical Criteria:
Refer to File Allocation Table goals and forecast involvement of future File Allocation Table projects in development.
– How do we go about Securing Embedded system?
Supervised learning Critical Criteria:
Frame Supervised learning results and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Supervised learning projects.
Gibson Robot Guitar Critical Criteria:
Devise Gibson Robot Guitar adoptions and define what our big hairy audacious Gibson Robot Guitar goal is.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Embedded system values?
Educational technology Critical Criteria:
Align Educational technology tactics and find answers.
– Does Embedded system analysis show the relationships among important Embedded system factors?
– Are there Embedded system Models?
Green computing Critical Criteria:
See the value of Green computing decisions and sort Green computing activities.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Embedded system?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Embedded system project?
Open-source software Critical Criteria:
Grade Open-source software projects and create a map for yourself.
– Is maximizing Embedded system protection the same as minimizing Embedded system loss?
Distributed artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Judge Distributed artificial intelligence visions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Distributed artificial intelligence services.
– Think about the people you identified for your Embedded system project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Digital-to-analog converter Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Digital-to-analog converter leadership and find the essential reading for Digital-to-analog converter researchers.
– What are the key elements of your Embedded system performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Health informatics Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Health informatics adoptions and shift your focus.
Internet of things Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Internet of things visions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Internet of things.
– IoT-based offerings are no longer one-off product hardware sales. Instead, manufacturers will embark on new relationships with customers that last for the entire lifecycle of the hardware product. Through over-the-air (OTA) communications, firmware updates and feature enhancements can be delivered to IoT products for as long as they are installed. Given this shift, how should we price our IoT offerings?
– How will the service discovery platforms that will be needed to deploy sensor networks impact the overall governance of the iot?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What are our key showtoppers which will prevent or slow down IoT applications rise?
– What are the reputation requirements of an Internet of objects?
– Have you established a Center of Excellence (COE) for the IoT?
– How will the main business actors of applications interact?
– What does a good Internet of Things strategy include?
– Why should enterprise it departments care about IoT?
– Which is your favorite internet of things hardware?
– Can the company scale its operations as it grows?
– How do you address back-end system integration?
– How will IPv6 affect the internet of things?
– What damage can result from systems failure?
– Who is responsible for a data breach?
– What customer support will be needed?
– But is your business prepared?
– Why should we learn about IoT?
– Can we remove maintenance?
Computational complexity theory Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Computational complexity theory risks and assess and formulate effective operational and Computational complexity theory strategies.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Embedded system products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Interactive kiosk Critical Criteria:
Explore Interactive kiosk governance and adopt an insight outlook.
Human–computer interaction Critical Criteria:
Frame Human–computer interaction quality and do something to it.
Unsupervised learning Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Unsupervised learning planning and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Unsupervised learning projects.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Embedded system activities?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Embedded system Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Embedded system External links:
Shop | Embedded System Design and Tools from Coridium
Aerial Reconfigurable Embedded System (ARES)
Software engineering External links:
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Software Engineering Institute
Mainframe computer External links:
Last operating ICT 1301 mainframe computer set to run again
CPU architecture External links:
CPU Architecture – Quora
CPU Architecture – Tutorialspoint
Automotive navigation system External links:
Garmin Nuvi 205 GPS Automotive Navigation System With USB Charging Cable Bundle | Consumer Electronics, Vehicle Electronics & GPS, GPS Units | eBay!
[PDF]Common Automotive Navigation System Usability …
Vital signs External links:
Vital Signs in Children-References – WebMD
What Your Child’s Heart Rate and Other Vital Signs Tell You
Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Effects
Theory of computation External links:
Theory of computation (Book, 1974) [WorldCat.org]
Theory of Computation – AbeBooks
Theory Of Computation Emphasizes The Topics Such As Automata, Abstract Models Of Computation, And Computability. It Also Includes Computational Complexity, P …
Embedded Linux External links:
Raspberry Pi with embedded Linux made by Yocto | Udemy
DC motor External links:
How to Build a High Torque DC Motor Speed Controller Circuit
www.brighthubengineering.com › … › DIY Digital/Analog Electronics
12V DC Motor | eBay
Variable Speed DC Motor | eBay
Digital camera External links:
Digital camera lens buying guide: Digital Photography Review
Digital Camera & Camcorder & Compact Photo Printer …
Canon Powershot SX730 Digital Camera Bundle 3.0-inch Tilt-type (180° up) LCD 5.9 FPS ISO Range up to 3200 f/3.3-6.9 Lens Includes 16GB SD Card and Case
Electronic Control Unit External links:
Electronic Control Unit (ECU) – Dodge – 5.9 Diesel – A.S.I
[PDF]2.15ADDEC V ELECTRONIC CONTROL UNIT – …
Ford 7.3 glowplug electronic control unit, module – YouTube
Portable computer External links:
Build a portable computer on a USB stick | Popular Science
Make a Portable Computer Using a Raspberry Pi : 7 Steps
Dynamic random access memory External links:
DRAM (dynamic random access memory) – SearchStorage
What is DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory)?
Personal computer External links:
HP Personal Computer Startup & No-Boot | HP® Official Site
Association of Personal Computer User Groups
What is a PC – Personal Computer? Webopedia Definition
Original equipment manufacturer External links:
Original Equipment Manufacturer – Blue Force Gear
What is ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER (OEM)
Original Equipment Manufacturer | GE Industrial Solutions
Computer architecture External links:
Computer Architecture/Software Engineering
Computer Architecture | Department of Computer Science
Computer Architecture Flashcards | Quizlet
Digital signal processing External links:
ECE 538 Digital Signal Processing I – Purdue University
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Audio Control – Parts Express
Wireless router External links:
Linksys Official Support – Linksys E1500 N300 Wireless Router
How to Reset Your Wireless Router | PCWorld
Best Wireless Router Reviews – Consumer Reports
ACM Computing Classification System External links:
ACM Computing Classification System ToC
The 2012 ACM Computing Classification System
Numerical analysis External links:
Home video game console External links:
Sizing Up China’s Home Video Game Console, the CT510
Linux for mobile devices External links:
Debian Mobile — Debian GNU/Linux for mobile devices
Economies of scale External links:
What Are Economies Of Scale? – investopedia.com
Economies of scale Flashcards | Quizlet
Economies of Scale: Definition, Types – The Balance
Geographic information system External links:
GIS – Geographic Information System – Rockingham County …
Geographic Information System
COT – Geographic Information System (GIS)
Windows IoT External links:
The Windows IoT Remote Client application is a part of a remote display and sensor technology available for the Insider build of Windows 10 IoT Core.
Network protocol External links:
SPACO | Next-gen network protocol
What are Network Protocols? – Definition from …
Desktop operating system External links:
Q4OS – desktop operating system
Computer accessibility External links:
Computer Accessibility Flashcards | Quizlet
Built in Computer Accessibility Options – info.sau.edu
ERIC – Computer Accessibility Technology Packet., 1997 …
Networking hardware External links:
Meraki Networking Hardware -Take Your Network By The Horn
Summit Information Resources – Networking Hardware and …
Open Networking Hardware Principles – Pluribus Networks
Personal digital assistant External links:
PALM PERSONAL DIGITAL ASSISTANT – GovDeals.com
Desktop computer External links:
What is a Desktop Computer?
Rent To Own a Desktop Computer with Windows 8
Touch screen External links:
Touch screen sensitivity Note 8 | Verizon Community
Information system External links:
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS)
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS)
Calculator watch External links:
Seiko Calculator Watch | eBay
Software configuration management External links:
AccuRev training | Software Configuration Management
AccuRev | Software Configuration Management
Software configuration management
In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
Computer vision External links:
GumGum | Applied Computer Vision
Sighthound – Industry Leading Computer Vision
Computer Vision Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms and …
Mathematical optimization External links:
Mathematical Optimization – Linear Programming in …
Title: Mathematical optimization for packing problems – arXiv
Mathematical optimization — NYU Scholars
Network scheduler External links:
User Settings | Assistance Network Scheduler
Assistance Network Scheduler
Jun 14, 2017 · Save battery and mobile data usage and enjoy quiet times with Network Scheduler
File Allocation Table External links:
What is FAT (File Allocation Table)? – Computer Hope
file allocation table – EBSCO Information Services
File Allocation Table | File System | Filename
Gibson Robot Guitar External links:
Gibson Robot Guitar – GuitarPlayer.com
ギブソン・ロボットギターSG [Gibson Robot Guitar SG] – …
Gibson Robot Guitar | eBay
Educational technology External links:
OETC – Educational Technology Purchasing Consortium
Information and Educational Technology
HOME – Office of Educational Technology
Green computing External links:
What is Green Computing? – Definition from Techopedia
What is Green Computing? – Definition from Techopedia
[PDF]Google’s Green Computing: Efficiency at Scale
Distributed artificial intelligence External links:
DAI – Distributed Artificial Intelligence
Health informatics External links:
Institute for Health Informatics – University of Minnesota
Public Health Informatics Fellowship Program (PHIFP)|CDC
Health Informatics Degree | Adelphi University
Internet of things External links:
Internet of Things | Dell United States
Internet of Things World Forum – IoTWF Home
Computational complexity theory External links:
Computational Complexity Theory (Stanford Encyclopedia …
Interactive kiosk External links:
All TechSys Asia | Interactive Kiosk Solution Provider
Interactive Kiosk Models | Advanced Kiosks
Interactive Kiosk Machine – Freestanding Kiosk
Unsupervised learning External links:
Unsupervised Learning – MATLAB & Simulink