What is involved in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Find out what the related areas are that Microsoft Dynamics CRM connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Microsoft Dynamics CRM thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Microsoft Dynamics CRM journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Microsoft Dynamics CRM leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Microsoft Dynamics CRM related domains to cover and 156 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, .NET Framework, Active Directory, Client Access License, Cloud computing, Customer relationship management, Dynamics 365, Google Chrome, Independent software vendor, Internet Explorer, Internet Information Services, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, Microsoft Office Communicator, Microsoft Online Services, Operating system, Oracle Corporation, SQL Server Reporting Services, SharePoint 2010, Siebel Systems, Software categories, Software developer, Software license, Software release life cycle, Web service, Windows Live Messenger, Windows Server 2012:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Critical Criteria:
Nurse Microsoft Dynamics CRM visions and summarize a clear Microsoft Dynamics CRM focus.
– Given that we simply do not have the resources to save all the data that comes into an organization, what shall be saved and what shall be lost?
– How do we deal with the most important challenge of a crm program: how do we get a single version of the customer truth?
– What is the value of integrating social intelligence listening and engagement into the CRM your business is using?
– What platforms are you unable to measure accurately, or able to provide only limited measurements from?
– Are there any Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook Auto-Update updates available?
– Have you anticipated questions that your visitors or customers might have?
– What creates value for the users, and does this create a structural bond?
– Have you integrated your call center telephony to your crm application?
– What are the objectives for agent workstation session analytics?
– CRM and Customer Service: Strategic Asset or Corporate Overhead?
– Do you have a mechanism to collect visitor/customer information?
– What are the standard hours for phone, email and chat support?
– Is the Microsoft Office Excel add-in registered correctly?
– Does Customer Knowledge Affect How Loyalty Is Formed?
– Is the user a member of an existing organization?
– Do clients always buy the same thing?
– What happens to workflows?
– Who are my customers?
– What do they buy?
.NET Framework Critical Criteria:
Wrangle .NET Framework adoptions and budget for .NET Framework challenges.
– Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Who needs to know about Microsoft Dynamics CRM ?
Active Directory Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Active Directory leadership and budget for Active Directory challenges.
– Does the tool in use have the ability to integrate with Active Directory or sync directory on a scheduled basis, or do look-ups within a multi-domain forest in the sub-100-millisecond range?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Microsoft Dynamics CRM project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Does the tool we use have the ability to integrate with Enterprise Active Directory Servers to determine users and build user, role, and business unit policies?
– If we integrate an external product with active directory, will it require that we modify our ad schema?
– Provide the ability to synchronize active directory with cloud-based endpoints?
– What is the process of adding users and deleting users from Active Directory?
– What happens if a user changes their password natively in active directory?
– Enable unix and linux authentication from active directory?
– Does your software integrate with active directory?
– How do we Lead with Microsoft Dynamics CRM in Mind?
Client Access License Critical Criteria:
Mine Client Access License planning and be persistent.
– Which customers cant participate in our Microsoft Dynamics CRM domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How do we maintain Microsoft Dynamics CRMs Integrity?
– How do we keep improving Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Judge Cloud computing management and correct Cloud computing management by competencies.
– Provider viability: what happens to your organizations applications and data in the event that the provider goes out of business?
– How do the end users of cloud computing know that their information is not having any availability and security issues?
– What are the existing or planned mechanisms to assess the interoperability of different vendor implementations?
– Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– How can a small cloud computing consultancy take advantage of the Federal Cloud Computing Strategy?
– What is the name of the organization helping to foster security standards for cloud computing?
– What challenges and opportunities does cloud computing present for IT service management ?
– What are the ways in which cloud computing and big data can work together?
– If your data is stored abroad whose foi policy do you adhere to?
– Will cloud computing lead to a reduction in IT expenditure?
– Which Microsoft Dynamics CRM goals are the most important?
– What is the importance of standards-based cloud computing?
– How is cloud computing shaping enterprise communications?
– What are the benefits of cloud computing to consumers?
– Which is better for business open or closed clouds?
– What problems does cloud computing solve?
– Is the public cloud more secure?
– Fedramp approved/compliant?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Reason over Customer relationship management failures and look in other fields.
– Why would potential clients outsource their business to us if they can perform the same level of Customer Service in house?
– Do you have a mechanism in place to quickly respond to visitor/customer inquiries and orders?
– Can you make product suggestions based on the customers order or purchase history?
– Performance measurement system design: Should process based approaches be adopted?
– What is the best way to integrate social media into existing CRM strategies?
– How have you defined R.O.I. from a social media perspective in the past?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– Does the current CRM support communication of Tier 3 requests?
– How does CRM impact the company s bottom line or performance?
– Is there an incentive for visitors/customers to register?
– What is the depth of the vendors domain expertise?
– Is the user still a member of the organization?
– How long should e-mail messages be stored?
– Is the metadata cache size acceptable?
– What system will the data come from?
– How many cases have been resolved?
– Who Are Our Customers?
Dynamics 365 Critical Criteria:
Devise Dynamics 365 issues and find the ideas you already have.
– Are accountability and ownership for Microsoft Dynamics CRM clearly defined?
– What is Effective Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Google Chrome Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Google Chrome tactics and create Google Chrome explanations for all managers.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM project?
– Are there Microsoft Dynamics CRM Models?
Independent software vendor Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Independent software vendor strategies and integrate design thinking in Independent software vendor innovation.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are the barriers to increased Microsoft Dynamics CRM production?
– What threat is Microsoft Dynamics CRM addressing?
Internet Explorer Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Internet Explorer adoptions and correct Internet Explorer management by competencies.
– Do those selected for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM team have a good general understanding of what Microsoft Dynamics CRM is all about?
– Think of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM project. what are the main functions?
– Does our organization need more Microsoft Dynamics CRM education?
Internet Information Services Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Internet Information Services visions and assess and formulate effective operational and Internet Information Services strategies.
– What is the source of the strategies for Microsoft Dynamics CRM strengthening and reform?
– How can the value of Microsoft Dynamics CRM be defined?
– Why are Microsoft Dynamics CRM skills important?
Microsoft Dynamics Critical Criteria:
Check Microsoft Dynamics failures and research ways can we become the Microsoft Dynamics company that would put us out of business.
– Can we establish a new market segmentation strategy focused on potential profitability and willingness to purchase?
– How does our CRM collaboration software integrate well with Google services like Google Apps and Google Docs?
– Do you have the capability to measure cost per lead or cost per acquisition?
– Do you follow-up with your customers after their order has been filled?
– How are we handling the risk of garbage in and garbage out with e-CRM?
– Was the Microsoft Dynamics CRM add-in listed as an unsafe add-in?
– How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
– Is the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook cache size acceptable?
– what is Different Between B2C B2B Customer Experience Management?
– What is your process for gathering business requirements?
– What is the recovery time objective for the application?
– What is the Impact of Social CRM on Customer Support?
– What benefits can we gain from using analytical CRM?
– Is the Outlook synching performance acceptable?
– What are the objectives for voice analytics?
– Can your customers interact with each other?
– Have you developed any proprietary metrics?
– Are there multiple Outlook profiles?
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Critical Criteria:
Shape Microsoft Most Valuable Professional engagements and track iterative Microsoft Most Valuable Professional results.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Microsoft Dynamics CRM Management?
– What are the usability implications of Microsoft Dynamics CRM actions?
– Is the scope of Microsoft Dynamics CRM defined?
Microsoft Office Communicator Critical Criteria:
Audit Microsoft Office Communicator tasks and maintain Microsoft Office Communicator for success.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
– Is Supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM documentation required?
– Have all basic functions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM been defined?
Microsoft Online Services Critical Criteria:
Learn from Microsoft Online Services planning and transcribe Microsoft Online Services as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Microsoft Dynamics CRM agendas for the next 3 years?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Microsoft Dynamics CRM effort?
– How is the value delivered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM being measured?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Operating system issues and optimize Operating system leadership as a key to advancement.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What business benefits will Microsoft Dynamics CRM goals deliver if achieved?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
– How do we go about Securing Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Oracle Corporation Critical Criteria:
Audit Oracle Corporation engagements and find out what it really means.
– How do we go about Comparing Microsoft Dynamics CRM approaches/solutions?
– Are there recognized Microsoft Dynamics CRM problems?
SQL Server Reporting Services Critical Criteria:
Guard SQL Server Reporting Services engagements and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive SQL Server Reporting Services projects.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Microsoft Dynamics CRM goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Microsoft Dynamics CRM leader?
SharePoint 2010 Critical Criteria:
Start SharePoint 2010 risks and interpret which customers can’t participate in SharePoint 2010 because they lack skills.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Microsoft Dynamics CRM workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Microsoft Dynamics CRM information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are our Microsoft Dynamics CRM Processes?
Siebel Systems Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Siebel Systems tasks and improve Siebel Systems service perception.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Microsoft Dynamics CRM objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Are we Assessing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Risk?
Software categories Critical Criteria:
Judge Software categories leadership and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Software categories is getting what it needs.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Microsoft Dynamics CRM. How do we gain traction?
– Why should we adopt a Microsoft Dynamics CRM framework?
– Is Microsoft Dynamics CRM Required?
Software developer Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Software developer goals and figure out ways to motivate other Software developer users.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM processes?
– Think about the functions involved in your Microsoft Dynamics CRM project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Pick an experienced Unix software developer, show him all the algorithms and ask him which one he likes the best?
Software license Critical Criteria:
Survey Software license strategies and find the ideas you already have.
– What implementation technologies/resources (e.g., programming languages, development platforms, software licenses) does the provider support?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Microsoft Dynamics CRM is underway?
– Is maximizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM protection the same as minimizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM loss?
– What are our needs in relation to Microsoft Dynamics CRM skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Is our software usage in compliance with software license agreements?
Software release life cycle Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Software release life cycle results and adopt an insight outlook.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Microsoft Dynamics CRM project?
Web service Critical Criteria:
Align Web service leadership and look at it backwards.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– What about Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analysis of results?
Windows Live Messenger Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Windows Live Messenger results and innovate what needs to be done with Windows Live Messenger.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– In what ways are Microsoft Dynamics CRM vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Microsoft Dynamics CRM ?
Windows Server 2012 Critical Criteria:
Mine Windows Server 2012 risks and slay a dragon.
– Do the Microsoft Dynamics CRM decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Microsoft Dynamics CRM requirements in detail?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM External links:
Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM gold-level Partners
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community – Forums, Blogs, …
Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions
.NET Framework External links:
What’s new in the .NET Framework | Microsoft Docs
Active Directory External links:
Azure Active Directory B2C | Microsoft Azure
Active Directory – Access & identity – IDaaS | Microsoft Azure
User Attributes – Inside Active Directory
Cloud computing External links:
AWS Cloud Computing Certification Program – …
Compliant Cloud Computing Simplified – Lumen21
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Customer relationship management External links:
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Dynamics 365 External links:
C5 Insight – Dynamics 365 SharePoint Experts NC SC VA
Use Power BI with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Paid Support | Microsoft Dynamics 365
Google Chrome External links:
Since its release in 2008, Google Chrome has gradually come to dominate the web browser market, even on platforms with pre-installed competition. The reasons
Download Google Chrome – Download software and Games …
Google Chrome – Free Download
Independent software vendor External links:
Independent Software Vendor Partner Program | DigiCert.com
Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Partners | Five9
Independent Software Vendor Partners | Sage UK
Internet Explorer External links:
Enabling cookies in Internet Explorer – Time and Date
AdBlock Plus for Internet Explorer blocks annoying banner, pop-up, and video ads from appearing on the Web sites you visit. It blocks everything automatically,
Change your home page for Internet Explorer 11
Internet Information Services External links:
How to: Install Microsoft Internet Information Services
Microsoft Internet Information Services 8
Microsoft Dynamics External links:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Overview | Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Documentation | Microsoft Docs
Home – Microsoft Dynamics CustomerSource
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional External links:
Flickr: Dixin Yan, Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
Microsoft Office Communicator External links:
How to Use Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 – YouTube
Download the Microsoft Office Communicator Client
Microsoft Office Communicator Web Access – Graybar
Microsoft Online Services External links:
Microsoft Online Services Customer Portal
Operating system External links:
nCino Bank Operating System
Which Windows operating system am I running? – Windows …
Find Out Which Operating System Is on My Computer …
Oracle Corporation External links:
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) After Hours Trading – …
Oracle Corporation – ORCL – Stock Price Today – Zacks
SQL Server Reporting Services External links:
SQL Server Reporting Services – technet.microsoft.com
SharePoint 2010 External links:
Change page title in SharePoint 2010 – Stack Exchange
SharePoint 2010 | anothersharepointblog
Siebel Systems External links:
[PDF]Siebel Systems Manager – New York City
Software categories External links:
What are some Enterprise Software categories? – Quora
NCH Software Categories for Windows, Mac, Android & iOS
Software developer External links:
Software Developer | Internal Revenue Service
Software Developer – Department of Revenue
Job Information: Software Developer Job
Software license External links:
QuickBooks Terms of Service & Software License Agreement
Microsoft Software License Terms
Legal – Software License Agreements – Apple
Software release life cycle External links:
Skill Pages – Software release life cycle | Dice.com
Software release life cycle | Ksbriian Public Space
Software release life cycle – Fitness, Health & Technology
Web service External links:
HOW TO: Write a Simple Web Service by Using Visual C# .NET
HOW TO: Write a Simple Web Service by Using Visual C# .NET
Windows Live Messenger External links:
Previously known as MSN Messenger, Windows Live Messenger is Microsoft’s answer to instant messaging. While largely the same as its predecessor, Windows Live
Windows Live Messenger (Windows) – Download
How to Download and Install Windows Live Messenger – …