What is involved in General-Purpose Machine Intelligence
Find out what the related areas are that General-Purpose Machine Intelligence connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its General-Purpose Machine Intelligence journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward General-Purpose Machine Intelligence leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which General-Purpose Machine Intelligence related domains to cover and 153 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
General-Purpose Machine Intelligence, Decision making, Artificial brain, Cognitive architecture, Machine learning, Animal rights, Cerebral cortex, Brute-force attack, Intelligent agent, Glial cells, Foundational Questions Institute, Philosophy of mind, Artificial neuron, Future of robotics, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B, The New Yorker, United States National Research Council, Artificial intelligence, Huw Price, Artificial neural network, Subsumption architecture, Centre for the Study of Existential Risk, Eliezer Yudkowsky, Future of Life Institute, Blue Gene, Glial cell, Data mining, Necessary and sufficient condition, Biological neuron model, Neural networks, Nils John Nilsson, Machine perception, Weak AI, Instrumental convergence, Human brain, Symbol grounding problem, Science fiction, Automated planning and scheduling, Global catastrophic risk, Fifth generation computer, Our Final Invention, Risks to civilization, humans, and planet Earth, Friendly artificial intelligence, Automated reasoning, Computer simulation, Anders Sandberg, Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies, Existential risk from advanced artificial intelligence, Machine Intelligence Research Institute, Friendly AI, Blue Brain, PubMed Central, Decision support system, Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence, Technological singularity, Problem solving, Machine ethics, Cat intelligence, Computational neuroscience:
General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase General-Purpose Machine Intelligence projects and improve General-Purpose Machine Intelligence service perception.
– What is the purpose of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence in relation to the mission?
– Which General-Purpose Machine Intelligence goals are the most important?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Decision making issues and shift your focus.
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence process?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence that make it risky?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– Have the types of risks that may impact General-Purpose Machine Intelligence been identified and analyzed?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
Artificial brain Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Artificial brain quality and ask what if.
– Is maximizing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence protection the same as minimizing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence loss?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic General-Purpose Machine Intelligence objectives?
– What will drive General-Purpose Machine Intelligence change?
Cognitive architecture Critical Criteria:
Survey Cognitive architecture engagements and remodel and develop an effective Cognitive architecture strategy.
– In what ways are General-Purpose Machine Intelligence vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– When a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its General-Purpose Machine Intelligence processes?
Machine learning Critical Criteria:
Check Machine learning adoptions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Machine learning.
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
– Are we Assessing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence and Risk?
– Do we have past General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Successes?
– What is our General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Strategy?
Animal rights Critical Criteria:
Mine Animal rights quality and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Animal rights.
– What are our needs in relation to General-Purpose Machine Intelligence skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How would one define General-Purpose Machine Intelligence leadership?
Cerebral cortex Critical Criteria:
Consult on Cerebral cortex visions and describe the risks of Cerebral cortex sustainability.
– What are the disruptive General-Purpose Machine Intelligence technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How to Secure General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
Brute-force attack Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Brute-force attack governance and define what do we need to start doing with Brute-force attack.
– What are the barriers to increased General-Purpose Machine Intelligence production?
– Is a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Team Work effort in place?
Intelligent agent Critical Criteria:
Investigate Intelligent agent planning and get out your magnifying glass.
– Are accountability and ownership for General-Purpose Machine Intelligence clearly defined?
– Are assumptions made in General-Purpose Machine Intelligence stated explicitly?
Glial cells Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Glial cells failures and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Glial cells.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project?
Foundational Questions Institute Critical Criteria:
Talk about Foundational Questions Institute strategies and gather practices for scaling Foundational Questions Institute.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
– In a project to restructure General-Purpose Machine Intelligence outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How do we know that any General-Purpose Machine Intelligence analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Philosophy of mind Critical Criteria:
Audit Philosophy of mind projects and attract Philosophy of mind skills.
– What are all of our General-Purpose Machine Intelligence domains and what do they do?
– What are the long-term General-Purpose Machine Intelligence goals?
Artificial neuron Critical Criteria:
Boost Artificial neuron visions and reduce Artificial neuron costs.
– Can we add value to the current General-Purpose Machine Intelligence decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Is the scope of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence defined?
Future of robotics Critical Criteria:
Map Future of robotics engagements and probe the present value of growth of Future of robotics.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about General-Purpose Machine Intelligence. How do we gain traction?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with General-Purpose Machine Intelligence ?
– What are specific General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Rules to follow?
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B Critical Criteria:
Dissect Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B failures and get answers.
– Do we all define General-Purpose Machine Intelligence in the same way?
The New Yorker Critical Criteria:
Own The New Yorker planning and perfect The New Yorker conflict management.
– Have you identified your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence key performance indicators?
– What business benefits will General-Purpose Machine Intelligence goals deliver if achieved?
– Have all basic functions of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence been defined?
United States National Research Council Critical Criteria:
Systematize United States National Research Council strategies and clarify ways to gain access to competitive United States National Research Council services.
– In the case of a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Match Artificial intelligence leadership and stake your claim.
– Is General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Does our organization need more General-Purpose Machine Intelligence education?
Huw Price Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Huw Price strategies and secure Huw Price creativity.
– What are our best practices for minimizing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project lifecycle?
– what is the best design framework for General-Purpose Machine Intelligence organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we Identify specific General-Purpose Machine Intelligence investment and emerging trends?
Artificial neural network Critical Criteria:
Adapt Artificial neural network governance and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Artificial neural network is getting what it needs.
– Who will provide the final approval of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence deliverables?
– What are the Essentials of Internal General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Management?
Subsumption architecture Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Subsumption architecture tasks and plan concise Subsumption architecture education.
Centre for the Study of Existential Risk Critical Criteria:
Design Centre for the Study of Existential Risk strategies and point out improvements in Centre for the Study of Existential Risk.
– Does General-Purpose Machine Intelligence appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What is Effective General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
Eliezer Yudkowsky Critical Criteria:
Guard Eliezer Yudkowsky projects and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Eliezer Yudkowsky projects.
– Does General-Purpose Machine Intelligence create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project?
Future of Life Institute Critical Criteria:
Model after Future of Life Institute failures and gather Future of Life Institute models .
– Does General-Purpose Machine Intelligence systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are the business goals General-Purpose Machine Intelligence is aiming to achieve?
Blue Gene Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Blue Gene quality and question.
– What vendors make products that address the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence needs?
– How do we Improve General-Purpose Machine Intelligence service perception, and satisfaction?
– How is the value delivered by General-Purpose Machine Intelligence being measured?
Glial cell Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Glial cell engagements and interpret which customers can’t participate in Glial cell because they lack skills.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence process available?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Data mining visions and gather Data mining models .
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What are the usability implications of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence actions?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Necessary and sufficient condition Critical Criteria:
Examine Necessary and sufficient condition strategies and check on ways to get started with Necessary and sufficient condition.
– Does General-Purpose Machine Intelligence analysis show the relationships among important General-Purpose Machine Intelligence factors?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as General-Purpose Machine Intelligence leaders?
– How do we manage General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Knowledge Management (KM)?
Biological neuron model Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Biological neuron model management and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Biological neuron model.
– Will General-Purpose Machine Intelligence deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How do we go about Comparing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence approaches/solutions?
– How can the value of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence be defined?
Neural networks Critical Criteria:
Judge Neural networks governance and stake your claim.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect General-Purpose Machine Intelligence workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
Nils John Nilsson Critical Criteria:
Nurse Nils John Nilsson risks and point out Nils John Nilsson tensions in leadership.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting General-Purpose Machine Intelligence with what users do day-to-day?
– What threat is General-Purpose Machine Intelligence addressing?
Machine perception Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Machine perception engagements and probe Machine perception strategic alliances.
– What potential environmental factors impact the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence effort?
– How can you measure General-Purpose Machine Intelligence in a systematic way?
Weak AI Critical Criteria:
See the value of Weak AI tactics and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do we ensure that implementations of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Instrumental convergence Critical Criteria:
Shape Instrumental convergence projects and raise human resource and employment practices for Instrumental convergence.
– Are there General-Purpose Machine Intelligence problems defined?
Human brain Critical Criteria:
Learn from Human brain projects and explore and align the progress in Human brain.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate General-Purpose Machine Intelligence delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of General-Purpose Machine Intelligence activities?
Symbol grounding problem Critical Criteria:
Devise Symbol grounding problem adoptions and balance specific methods for improving Symbol grounding problem results.
Science fiction Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Science fiction goals and find out what it really means.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this General-Purpose Machine Intelligence process?
– What are internal and external General-Purpose Machine Intelligence relations?
Automated planning and scheduling Critical Criteria:
Nurse Automated planning and scheduling leadership and observe effective Automated planning and scheduling.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective General-Purpose Machine Intelligence leader?
Global catastrophic risk Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Global catastrophic risk risks and assess and formulate effective operational and Global catastrophic risk strategies.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Fifth generation computer Critical Criteria:
Discuss Fifth generation computer planning and reduce Fifth generation computer costs.
– Is there any existing General-Purpose Machine Intelligence governance structure?
Our Final Invention Critical Criteria:
Face Our Final Invention projects and gather Our Final Invention models .
– Is Supporting General-Purpose Machine Intelligence documentation required?
Risks to civilization, humans, and planet Earth Critical Criteria:
Own Risks to civilization, humans, and planet Earth quality and do something to it.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once General-Purpose Machine Intelligence is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Friendly artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Steer Friendly artificial intelligence goals and raise human resource and employment practices for Friendly artificial intelligence.
– Does General-Purpose Machine Intelligence analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Automated reasoning Critical Criteria:
Apply Automated reasoning results and integrate design thinking in Automated reasoning innovation.
– Who needs to know about General-Purpose Machine Intelligence ?
– Who sets the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence standards?
Computer simulation Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Computer simulation management and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Computer simulation projects.
– How likely is the current General-Purpose Machine Intelligence plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What is the source of the strategies for General-Purpose Machine Intelligence strengthening and reform?
Anders Sandberg Critical Criteria:
Graph Anders Sandberg visions and summarize a clear Anders Sandberg focus.
– Among the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies Critical Criteria:
See the value of Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies results and acquire concise Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies education.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving General-Purpose Machine Intelligence forward?
Existential risk from advanced artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Consult on Existential risk from advanced artificial intelligence visions and check on ways to get started with Existential risk from advanced artificial intelligence.
– To what extent does management recognize General-Purpose Machine Intelligence as a tool to increase the results?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence activities?
Machine Intelligence Research Institute Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Machine Intelligence Research Institute quality and point out improvements in Machine Intelligence Research Institute.
– Is there a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Friendly AI Critical Criteria:
Add value to Friendly AI risks and display thorough understanding of the Friendly AI process.
– What are the key elements of your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How important is General-Purpose Machine Intelligence to the user organizations mission?
Blue Brain Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Blue Brain engagements and find out what it really means.
– Think of your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project. what are the main functions?
PubMed Central Critical Criteria:
Check PubMed Central governance and differentiate in coordinating PubMed Central.
– How will you measure your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence effectiveness?
– Why should we adopt a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence framework?
Decision support system Critical Criteria:
Investigate Decision support system decisions and report on setting up Decision support system without losing ground.
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
– What about General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Analysis of results?
Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Chart Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence outcomes and describe the risks of Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence sustainability.
– For your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Technological singularity Critical Criteria:
See the value of Technological singularity visions and tour deciding if Technological singularity progress is made.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding General-Purpose Machine Intelligence?
– Are there General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Models?
Problem solving Critical Criteria:
Chat re Problem solving goals and transcribe Problem solving as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Consider your own General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Key problem solving knowledge resides with the knowledge workers, and not the manager. So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– Do the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do we Lead with General-Purpose Machine Intelligence in Mind?
Machine ethics Critical Criteria:
Steer Machine ethics strategies and check on ways to get started with Machine ethics.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a General-Purpose Machine Intelligence project?
Cat intelligence Critical Criteria:
Check Cat intelligence governance and don’t overlook the obvious.
Computational neuroscience Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Computational neuroscience quality and transcribe Computational neuroscience as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your General-Purpose Machine Intelligence processes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the General-Purpose Machine Intelligence Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Decision making External links:
Evidence-based Decision Making in Critical Care Medicine
Akumen | Decision Making Made Easy
Artificial brain External links:
Artificial Brain – Home | Facebook
Artificial Brain – Home | Facebook
An artificial brain to play GO | UNSW Canberra
Cognitive architecture External links:
Thinking Science Equipment :: Cognitive Architecture Shop
Language & Cognitive Architecture Lab, University of Michigan
Language & Cognitive Architecture Lab, University of Michigan
Machine learning External links:
MLJAR: Platform for building Machine Learning models
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Big Data IoT & Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Europe
Animal rights External links:
Dogs for Adoption – Animal Rights and Rescue Group
Animal Rights – Animal Rights Advocates Inc.
Islam and Animal Rights | EcoMENA
Cerebral cortex External links:
Chapter 11 – The Cerebral Cortex – Dartmouth College
Cerebral Lobes, Cerebral Cortex, and Brodmann’s Areas
Broca’s Area in the Cerebral Cortex – ThoughtCo
Brute-force attack External links:
Brute-force attack (auto login) | Cisco Communities
Intelligent agent External links:
Intelligent Agent Foundations Forum | New Stories
Philips Intelligent Agent – Download
Measuring the reactivity of intelligent agent programs
Glial cells External links:
Glial cells – an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Nervous Tissue: Neurons and Glial Cells – ThoughtCo
How glial cells wire up a fly’s eye | Cosmos
Foundational Questions Institute External links:
Philosophy of mind External links:
Contemporary Philosophy of Mind: An Annotated Bibliography
Conference – Idealism and the Philosophy of Mind
EMPIRICISM AND THE PHILOSOPHY OF MIND
Future of robotics External links:
Shaping the future of robotics | Qualcomm
Future of robotics on show in Brisbane | SBS News
The Future of Robotics – Overnights – (ABC)
The New Yorker External links:
The New Yorker – Home | Facebook
Jony Ive – The New Yorker TechFest 2017
The New Yorker (@NewYorker) | Twitter
United States National Research Council External links:
Artificial intelligence External links:
Artificial Intelligence for Sales & Marketing | Fiind Inc.
People.ai | Artificial Intelligence For Managing Sales Teams
Arccos Caddie – Golf’s First Artificial Intelligence Platform
Huw Price External links:
Huw Price | The Monthly
Huw Price – The Conversation
Huw Price (@huw_price) | Twitter
Artificial neural network External links:
Best Artificial Neural Network Software in 2017 | G2 Crowd
Artificial neural network using matlab – YouTube
Artificial Neural Network: Assignment
Centre for the Study of Existential Risk External links:
Centre for the Study of Existential Risk – About | Facebook
Centre for the Study of Existential Risk – Home | Facebook
Centre for the Study of Existential Risk – H+Pedia
Eliezer Yudkowsky External links:
Eliezer Yudkowsky | Facebook
Eliezer Yudkowsky (@ESYudkowsky) | Twitter
Future of Life Institute External links:
Beneficial AI 2017 – Future of Life Institute | AITopics
Blue Gene External links:
Blue Gene – ScienceDaily
IBM News room – IBM Blue Gene – Australia
IBM News room – IBM Blue Gene – Australia
Glial cell External links:
Medical Definition of Glial cell – MedicineNet
Radial glial cell – an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
How to Say or Pronounce Glial Cell – YouTube
Data mining External links:
OCIMF Data Mining – Login
ICDM 2015 | IEEE International Conference on Data Mining
Necessary and sufficient condition External links:
A NECESSARY AND SUFFICIENT CONDITION FOR GLOBAL …
Biological neuron model External links:
Biological neuron model – Cognopedia
Biological neuron models – emergent – CCNLab
Neural networks External links:
Neural Networks – Communications and Data Provider
Neural Networks Consulting | About Us
Business VoIP | Neural Networks
Nils John Nilsson External links:
QUOTES BY NILS JOHN NILSSON | A-Z Quotes
Professor Nils John Nilsson | IT History Society
About: Nils John Nilsson – DBpedia
Machine perception External links:
Michael Furst – Director of Machine Perception – Conduent
Neural Networks for Machine Perception on Vimeo
Machine Perception Research Laboratory | SZTAKI
Weak AI External links:
Steam Workshop :: Weak Ai Civs boosts
Weak AI and Strong AI: A Look At Both Forms | Dama
The most insightful stories about Weak Ai – Medium
Instrumental convergence External links:
Instrumental Convergence – Home | Facebook
Human brain External links:
Just How Big Is the Human Brain ? – Verywell
Vancouver Welcomes the Organization for Human Brain Mapping
ANT Neuro | inspiring technology for the human brain
Symbol grounding problem External links:
A formal framework for the symbol grounding problem
Steve Austin Versus the Symbol Grounding Problem – CRPIT
Solutions and Open Challenges for the Symbol Grounding Problem
Science fiction External links:
The Anthologers | Free Fantasy and Science Fiction Stories
Science Fiction Movies | SBS On Demand
Richard’s Creative Workshop – Creating Science Fiction Reality
Automated planning and scheduling External links:
Using Data Mining to Enhance Automated Planning and Scheduling
Automated planning and scheduling – IOS Press
Automated Planning and Scheduling for Orbital Express
Global catastrophic risk External links:
US-Russia nuclear war | Global Catastrophic Risk Institute
Global catastrophic risk Archives – Austrian Economic Blogs
global catastrophic risk | Global Catastrophic Risk | Risk
Fifth generation computer External links:
The Fifth Generation Computer Project – ScienceDirect
Fifth generation computer – YouTube
Fifth generation computer
The Fifth Generation Computer Systems was an initiative by Japan’s Ministry of International Trade and Industry, begun in 1982, to create a computer using massively parallel computing/processing. It was to be the result of a massive government/industry research project in Japan during the 1980s. It aimed to create an “epoch-making computer” with sup…
Our Final Invention External links:
Our Final Invention ebook by James Barrat – Rakuten Kobo
Our final invention by mohamed202 – issuu
Our Final Invention | James Barrat | Macmillan
Automated reasoning External links:
Automated Reasoning in ALCQ via SMT – link.springer.com
Cassius: Automated Reasoning for Web Page Layout
AUTOMATED REASONING UNDER IRREDUCIBLE UNCERTAINTY …
Computer simulation External links:
The game of Life – computer simulation
Are You Living in a Computer Simulation?
Anders Sandberg External links:
Anders Sandberg | Flickr
Where are they? Anders Sandberg at TEDxUHasselt – YouTube
Anders Sandberg – issuu
Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies External links:
Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies – Google+
Machine Intelligence Research Institute External links:
Research – Machine Intelligence Research Institute
Machine Intelligence Research Institute – ARN
Machine Intelligence Research Institute – YouTube
Friendly AI External links:
AI Bot Cailín | Friendly AI Bot Cailín. | Gamabomb | Flickr
Friendly AI: Aligning Goals – Future of Life Institute
Friendly Ai – Home | Facebook
Blue Brain External links:
Blue Brain Games (@BlueBrainGames) | Twitter
The Blue Brain Project · GitHub
Blue Brain Consulting
PubMed Central External links:
Grist API – Developers – Europe PubMed Central
Tools overview – Tools – Europe PubMed Central
Nursing: PubMed Central (PMC) Help – University of Adelaide
Decision support system External links:
What is Decision Support System | InTechOpen
Decision Support Systems – Journal – Elsevier
DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM – Home – Springer
Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence External links:
lcfi.ac.uk – Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence
Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence | CSER
Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence – WOW.com
Technological singularity External links:
Technological Singularity – Home | Facebook
Technological Singularity – YouTube
The Technological Singularity | The MIT Press
Problem solving External links:
Using Creative Problem Solving – Online Course – FutureLearn
Art of Problem Solving – Official Site
VISUAL TEMPLATES – Wicked Problem Solving™ Tools
Machine ethics External links:
Moral Machine – Human Perspectives on Machine Ethics
Cat intelligence External links:
Cat intelligence – ScienceDaily
Bengal Cat Intelligence – YouTube
Computational neuroscience External links:
SCiNDU: Systems & Computational Neuroscience Down Under
qbi.uq.edu.au/files/25808/Timetable DRAFT 2.pdf
Computational neuroscience (Book, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
SCiNDU: Systems and Computational Neuroscience Down Under …