What is involved in Energy Management Systems EMSs
Find out what the related areas are that Energy Management Systems EMSs connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Energy Management Systems EMSs thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Energy Management Systems EMSs journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Energy Management Systems EMSs leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Energy Management Systems EMSs related domains to cover and 149 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Energy Management Systems EMSs, United Nations Global Compact, Environmental profit and loss account, Ethical banking, Product certification, Aarhus Convention, Environmental audit, Impact assessment, Social impact assessment, Social responsibility, Gas industry, Environmental impact assessment, Supply chain sustainability, Eco-Management and Audit Scheme, Emission inventory, Social return on investment, Social enterprise, Energy Management Systems EMSs, Sustainability measurement, Industrial ecology, Fair trade, Stakeholder engagement, Corporate crime, Double bottom line, Ethical Positioning Index, Health impact assessment, Environmental full-cost accounting, ISO 26000, Sullivan principles, OHSAS 18001, Corporate social responsibility, Community interest company, Oil industry, Environmental accounting, Sustainability accounting, Greenhouse gas, Ethical code, Market governance mechanism, Environmental certification, Environmental pricing reform, Pollutant release and transfer register, Higg Index, Energy consumption, ISO 14031, Sustainability metrics and indices, Association for Information Systems, Stakeholder theory, Social accounting, Environmental data, Performance indicator, Benefit corporation, Information technology, Environmental management system, Triple bottom line, Principles for Responsible Investment, Organizational ethics, Communications of the Association for Information Systems, Waste reduction, Toxics Release Inventory, Business ethics, Conflict of interest, ISO 14001, Global Reporting Initiative, Accord on Factory and Building Safety in Bangladesh, Public participation:
Energy Management Systems EMSs Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Energy Management Systems EMSs risks and correct better engagement with Energy Management Systems EMSs results.
– In the case of a Energy Management Systems EMSs project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Energy Management Systems EMSs project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Energy Management Systems EMSs project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Who will provide the final approval of Energy Management Systems EMSs deliverables?
– What threat is Energy Management Systems EMSs addressing?
United Nations Global Compact Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on United Nations Global Compact tactics and interpret which customers can’t participate in United Nations Global Compact because they lack skills.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Energy Management Systems EMSs workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Energy Management Systems EMSs effort?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Energy Management Systems EMSs?
Environmental profit and loss account Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Environmental profit and loss account adoptions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Environmental profit and loss account services.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Energy Management Systems EMSs goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Energy Management Systems EMSs been identified and analyzed?
– Can we do Energy Management Systems EMSs without complex (expensive) analysis?
Ethical banking Critical Criteria:
Systematize Ethical banking quality and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Ethical banking projects.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Energy Management Systems EMSs? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Is there a Energy Management Systems EMSs Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– To what extent does management recognize Energy Management Systems EMSs as a tool to increase the results?
Product certification Critical Criteria:
Meet over Product certification governance and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Product certification.
– What are the short and long-term Energy Management Systems EMSs goals?
– Is a Energy Management Systems EMSs Team Work effort in place?
Aarhus Convention Critical Criteria:
Grade Aarhus Convention tactics and secure Aarhus Convention creativity.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Energy Management Systems EMSs agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are the barriers to increased Energy Management Systems EMSs production?
– How do we Lead with Energy Management Systems EMSs in Mind?
Environmental audit Critical Criteria:
Gauge Environmental audit engagements and probe Environmental audit strategic alliances.
– How important is Energy Management Systems EMSs to the user organizations mission?
– How can we improve Energy Management Systems EMSs?
– How to Secure Energy Management Systems EMSs?
Impact assessment Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Impact assessment projects and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Impact assessment information.
– Have the it security cost for the any investment/project been integrated in to the overall cost including (c&a/re-accreditation, system security plan, risk assessment, privacy impact assessment, configuration/patch management, security control testing and evaluation, and contingency planning/testing)?
– In a project to restructure Energy Management Systems EMSs outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Energy Management Systems EMSs project manager?
– Do I have to do a Data Protection Impact Assessment under the GDPR?
– Have all basic functions of Energy Management Systems EMSs been defined?
Social impact assessment Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Social impact assessment decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing Social impact assessment and constraints.
– Will Energy Management Systems EMSs have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Social responsibility Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Social responsibility quality and work towards be a leading Social responsibility expert.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Energy Management Systems EMSs project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Energy Management Systems EMSs project lifecycle?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Energy Management Systems EMSs processes?
– What is the different in meaning if any between the terms Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility?
– What if your company publishes an environmental or corporate social responsibility report?
Gas industry Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Gas industry goals and proactively manage Gas industry risks.
– Which customers cant participate in our Energy Management Systems EMSs domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Does our organization need more Energy Management Systems EMSs education?
Environmental impact assessment Critical Criteria:
Define Environmental impact assessment engagements and customize techniques for implementing Environmental impact assessment controls.
– Does Energy Management Systems EMSs analysis show the relationships among important Energy Management Systems EMSs factors?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Energy Management Systems EMSs opportunities costing us money?
– How do we Identify specific Energy Management Systems EMSs investment and emerging trends?
Supply chain sustainability Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Supply chain sustainability planning and achieve a single Supply chain sustainability view and bringing data together.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Energy Management Systems EMSs objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are specific Energy Management Systems EMSs Rules to follow?
– Do we all define Energy Management Systems EMSs in the same way?
Eco-Management and Audit Scheme Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Eco-Management and Audit Scheme planning and look at it backwards.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Energy Management Systems EMSs project?
– Does Energy Management Systems EMSs analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Emission inventory Critical Criteria:
Add value to Emission inventory management and intervene in Emission inventory processes and leadership.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Energy Management Systems EMSs process?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Energy Management Systems EMSs ?
– How do we maintain Energy Management Systems EMSss Integrity?
Social return on investment Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Social return on investment visions and adjust implementation of Social return on investment.
– Consider your own Energy Management Systems EMSs project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Energy Management Systems EMSs process?
Social enterprise Critical Criteria:
Pilot Social enterprise failures and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Social enterprise projects.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Energy Management Systems EMSs process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Energy Management Systems EMSs process available?
– Why is Energy Management Systems EMSs important for you now?
Energy Management Systems EMSs Critical Criteria:
Survey Energy Management Systems EMSs planning and know what your objective is.
– what is the best design framework for Energy Management Systems EMSs organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Does Energy Management Systems EMSs create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Sustainability measurement Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Sustainability measurement planning and track iterative Sustainability measurement results.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Energy Management Systems EMSs product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Industrial ecology Critical Criteria:
Probe Industrial ecology outcomes and report on setting up Industrial ecology without losing ground.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Energy Management Systems EMSs delivery for example is new software needed?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Energy Management Systems EMSs leaders?
Fair trade Critical Criteria:
Focus on Fair trade planning and ask what if.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Energy Management Systems EMSs strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Is Supporting Energy Management Systems EMSs documentation required?
– Why are Energy Management Systems EMSs skills important?
Stakeholder engagement Critical Criteria:
Administer Stakeholder engagement visions and prioritize challenges of Stakeholder engagement.
– Does the Energy Management Systems EMSs task fit the clients priorities?
Corporate crime Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Corporate crime governance and describe which business rules are needed as Corporate crime interface.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Energy Management Systems EMSs leader?
Double bottom line Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Double bottom line strategies and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Double bottom line services.
– How can you negotiate Energy Management Systems EMSs successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Energy Management Systems EMSs that make it risky?
Ethical Positioning Index Critical Criteria:
Align Ethical Positioning Index tactics and balance specific methods for improving Ethical Positioning Index results.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Energy Management Systems EMSs process?
– When a Energy Management Systems EMSs manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Think of your Energy Management Systems EMSs project. what are the main functions?
Health impact assessment Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Health impact assessment issues and reduce Health impact assessment costs.
– Are assumptions made in Energy Management Systems EMSs stated explicitly?
Environmental full-cost accounting Critical Criteria:
Trace Environmental full-cost accounting outcomes and proactively manage Environmental full-cost accounting risks.
– What about Energy Management Systems EMSs Analysis of results?
ISO 26000 Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct ISO 26000 tactics and triple focus on important concepts of ISO 26000 relationship management.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Energy Management Systems EMSs objectives?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Energy Management Systems EMSs activities?
Sullivan principles Critical Criteria:
Trace Sullivan principles governance and interpret which customers can’t participate in Sullivan principles because they lack skills.
OHSAS 18001 Critical Criteria:
Read up on OHSAS 18001 strategies and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Energy Management Systems EMSs products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Energy Management Systems EMSs processes?
Corporate social responsibility Critical Criteria:
Guard Corporate social responsibility risks and prioritize challenges of Corporate social responsibility.
– How likely is the current Energy Management Systems EMSs plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are the business goals Energy Management Systems EMSs is aiming to achieve?
Community interest company Critical Criteria:
Debate over Community interest company visions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Community interest company projects.
– What vendors make products that address the Energy Management Systems EMSs needs?
– What are the usability implications of Energy Management Systems EMSs actions?
– Is the scope of Energy Management Systems EMSs defined?
Oil industry Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Oil industry risks and arbitrate Oil industry techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Can we add value to the current Energy Management Systems EMSs decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Environmental accounting Critical Criteria:
Frame Environmental accounting tasks and secure Environmental accounting creativity.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Energy Management Systems EMSs into the services that we provide?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Energy Management Systems EMSs project?
Sustainability accounting Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Sustainability accounting tactics and describe the risks of Sustainability accounting sustainability.
– What is the source of the strategies for Energy Management Systems EMSs strengthening and reform?
Greenhouse gas Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Greenhouse gas adoptions and cater for concise Greenhouse gas education.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Energy Management Systems EMSs forward?
– Do we have past Energy Management Systems EMSs Successes?
Ethical code Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Ethical code leadership and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Ethical code projects.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Energy Management Systems EMSs strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Market governance mechanism Critical Criteria:
Analyze Market governance mechanism projects and work towards be a leading Market governance mechanism expert.
Environmental certification Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Environmental certification planning and create Environmental certification explanations for all managers.
– Do the Energy Management Systems EMSs decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Environmental pricing reform Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Environmental pricing reform failures and prioritize challenges of Environmental pricing reform.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Energy Management Systems EMSs is underway?
– How do we manage Energy Management Systems EMSs Knowledge Management (KM)?
Pollutant release and transfer register Critical Criteria:
Discourse Pollutant release and transfer register planning and reduce Pollutant release and transfer register costs.
– How do we know that any Energy Management Systems EMSs analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Energy Management Systems EMSs study?
Higg Index Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Higg Index strategies and work towards be a leading Higg Index expert.
– What business benefits will Energy Management Systems EMSs goals deliver if achieved?
Energy consumption Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Energy consumption issues and ask questions.
– What is our formula for success in Energy Management Systems EMSs ?
– How would one define Energy Management Systems EMSs leadership?
– How to deal with Energy Management Systems EMSs Changes?
ISO 14031 Critical Criteria:
Systematize ISO 14031 quality and improve ISO 14031 service perception.
Sustainability metrics and indices Critical Criteria:
Study Sustainability metrics and indices tasks and ask questions.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Energy Management Systems EMSs models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– For your Energy Management Systems EMSs project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Do we monitor the Energy Management Systems EMSs decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Association for Information Systems Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Association for Information Systems planning and transcribe Association for Information Systems as tomorrows backbone for success.
Stakeholder theory Critical Criteria:
Administer Stakeholder theory adoptions and proactively manage Stakeholder theory risks.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Energy Management Systems EMSs experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do we go about Comparing Energy Management Systems EMSs approaches/solutions?
Social accounting Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Social accounting adoptions and find out what it really means.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Energy Management Systems EMSs?
Environmental data Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Environmental data quality and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Environmental data decisions.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Energy Management Systems EMSs?
– Have you identified your Energy Management Systems EMSs key performance indicators?
– Are there recognized Energy Management Systems EMSs problems?
Performance indicator Critical Criteria:
Steer Performance indicator tasks and grade techniques for implementing Performance indicator controls.
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Choosing good key performance indicators (KPI Key Performance Indicators) did we start from the question How do you measure a companys success?
– What is the difference between Key Performance Indicators KPI and Critical Success Factors CSF in a Business Strategic decision?
– What is the availability of and cost of internal Quality Assurance manpower necessary to monitor each performance indicator?
– To what extent did the results indicate that the program goals, objectives and performance indicators had been achieved?
– Kpi key performance indicators opportunities. are there opportunities to use the field/table to measure performance?
– Which are the key performance indicators for Customer Service?
– What are valid performance indicators for the service desk?
– What are your performance indicators?
Benefit corporation Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Benefit corporation quality and plan concise Benefit corporation education.
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Debate over Information technology projects and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Information technology information.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– Do Energy Management Systems EMSs rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Are accountability and ownership for Energy Management Systems EMSs clearly defined?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Environmental management system Critical Criteria:
Mine Environmental management system tasks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Environmental management system is getting what it needs.
Triple bottom line Critical Criteria:
Adapt Triple bottom line visions and arbitrate Triple bottom line techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
Principles for Responsible Investment Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Principles for Responsible Investment governance and oversee Principles for Responsible Investment management by competencies.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Energy Management Systems EMSs with what users do day-to-day?
Organizational ethics Critical Criteria:
Chat re Organizational ethics tasks and optimize Organizational ethics leadership as a key to advancement.
Communications of the Association for Information Systems Critical Criteria:
Check Communications of the Association for Information Systems projects and check on ways to get started with Communications of the Association for Information Systems.
– Does Energy Management Systems EMSs appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How do we keep improving Energy Management Systems EMSs?
Waste reduction Critical Criteria:
Own Waste reduction results and check on ways to get started with Waste reduction.
Toxics Release Inventory Critical Criteria:
Chart Toxics Release Inventory engagements and work towards be a leading Toxics Release Inventory expert.
– What are current Energy Management Systems EMSs Paradigms?
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Steer Business ethics decisions and maintain Business ethics for success.
Conflict of interest Critical Criteria:
Talk about Conflict of interest outcomes and pioneer acquisition of Conflict of interest systems.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Energy Management Systems EMSs? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Does the board have a conflict of interest policy?
ISO 14001 Critical Criteria:
Look at ISO 14001 engagements and report on developing an effective ISO 14001 strategy.
– Why should we adopt a Energy Management Systems EMSs framework?
Global Reporting Initiative Critical Criteria:
Guard Global Reporting Initiative failures and handle a jump-start course to Global Reporting Initiative.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Energy Management Systems EMSs project?
Accord on Factory and Building Safety in Bangladesh Critical Criteria:
Steer Accord on Factory and Building Safety in Bangladesh tasks and question.
– In what ways are Energy Management Systems EMSs vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Public participation Critical Criteria:
Grade Public participation leadership and customize techniques for implementing Public participation controls.
– Will Energy Management Systems EMSs deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Energy Management Systems EMSs Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
United Nations Global Compact External links:
United Nations Global Compact Network Mexico | Prof. …
United Nations Global Compact – Home | Facebook
Environmental profit and loss account External links:
[PDF]PUMA’s Environmental Profit and Loss Account for …
Ethical banking External links:
What Is Ethical Banking? – Financial Web – finweb.com
What Is Ethical Banking? – Financial Web – finweb.com
Charity Bank: Ethical banking | Charity loans | Charity Bank
Product certification External links:
VSI Product Certification Listing – Architectural Testing
Medicare Online Product Certification
AAMA – Product Certification | AAMA Certification Overview
Aarhus Convention External links:
Aarhus Convention – YouTube
Environmental audit External links:
[PDF]Environmental Audit Program
Environmental Audit, Inc. – Air Quality
Impact assessment External links:
B Impact Assessment
Storm Impact Assessment Application – Login
Social impact assessment External links:
Social Impact Assessment portal | McKinsey on Society
Handbook for Product Social Impact Assessment
Technological and Social Impact Assessment of …
Social responsibility External links:
Stamp Collecting – Social Responsibility – USPS
Community: Business Ethics & Social Responsibility | Honda
2016 Corporate Social Responsibility Report – U.S. Bank
Gas industry External links:
Howard Supply Company – Oil & Gas Industry Solutions
Career Center Find Oil and Gas Industry Jobs | Rigzone
Environmental impact assessment External links:
Environmental Impact Assessment Review – …
NEPA Environmental Impact Assessment with Federal…
Supply chain sustainability External links:
LVMH, Guess Set New Targets for Supply Chain Sustainability
Supply Chain Sustainability Resources – ON24
Eco-Management and Audit Scheme External links:
Eco-Management and Audit Scheme – EMAS – YouTube
The Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS)
EMAS certificate (Eco-management and audit scheme)
Emission inventory External links:
California Greenhouse Gas Emission Inventory Program
Periodic Emission Inventory Reports | Maricopa County, AZ
Mobile Source Emission Inventory — Categories
Social return on investment External links:
The Yard’s Social Return on Investment 2016/17 – YouTube
Home | Social Return on Investment | Building a Stronger IL
Social Return on Investment Research – researchgate.net
Social enterprise External links:
Social Enterprise Alliance
Cullinane Law Group – Nonprofit + Social Enterprise Lawyer
A global social enterprise improving lives via mobile – Viamo
Industrial ecology External links:
International Society for Industrial Ecology – ISIE
Industrial Ecology Program
Fair trade External links:
Ganesh Himal Trading Company | Fair Trade from Nepal …
Raven + Lily Fair Trade Fashion + Home
Third Street | Organic, Fair Trade Iced Tea and Chai
Stakeholder engagement External links:
Stakeholder Engagement | U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Quorum | Stakeholder Engagement, Grassroots …
Corporate crime External links:
Corporate Crime Reporter
“CORPORATE CRIME. REPORTING OBLIGATIONS …
Most Popular “Corporate Crime” Titles – IMDb
Double bottom line External links:
Ethical Positioning Index External links:
Ethical Positioning Index (EPI) – broom02.revolvy.com
broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Ethical Positioning Index (EPI)
Health impact assessment External links:
CDC – Healthy Places – Health impact assessment (HIA)
Bottineau Transitway health impact assessment | …
Environmental full-cost accounting External links:
Environmental full-cost accounting | Open Access …
Environmental full-cost accounting – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Environmental full-cost accounting
ISO 26000 External links:
ISO 26000 – The Seven Core Subjects of Social Responsibility
OHSAS 18001 External links:
OHSAS 18001 | Health & Safety Standard | NQA
Implement OHSAS 18001 effortlessly – 18001Academy
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and BS OHSAS 18001…
Corporate social responsibility External links:
Corporate Social Responsibility – SourceWatch
Corporate Social Responsibility | The Aerospace …
Community interest company External links:
Give and Take Care – CIC | A Community Interest Company
Maker-with-Rame Community Interest Company – Home | Facebook
Mobile Craft 4U | Community Interest Company
Oil industry External links:
Environmental accounting External links:
National Environmental Accounting Database (NEAD) | …
Environmental Accounting | University of San Francisco
Sustainability accounting External links:
Sustainability Accounting | Gateway Technical College
Fundamentals of Sustainability Accounting (FSA) Credential
Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
Greenhouse gas External links:
Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) | US EPA
EIA – Greenhouse Gas Emissions – Carbon Dioxide Emissions
Ethical code External links:
Doctor’s Ethical Code of Conduct | Chron.com
[PDF]2011 Ethical Code of Conduct – NYS Joint Commission …
www.jcope.ny.gov/about/Ethical Code of Conduct and Recusal Policy.pdf
Environmental certification External links:
[PDF]ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATION – parks.ca.gov
[DOC]ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATION – Caltrans
Pollutant release and transfer register External links:
POLLUTANT RELEASE AND TRANSFER REGISTER (PRTR)
Higg Index External links:
Adopt The Higg Index – Outdoor Industry Association
Energy consumption External links:
Residential Energy Consumption Survey (RECS) – …
ISO 14031 External links:
[PDF]ABNT NBR ISO 14031 – UFPR
Sustainability metrics and indices External links:
Sustainability metrics and indices Archives – Macro
Sustainability metrics and indices – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Sustainability metrics and indices
Association for Information Systems External links:
Association for Information Systems – OrgSync
Association for Information Systems (AIS)
About AIS – Association for Information Systems (AIS)
Stakeholder theory External links:
politicalframes – Stakeholder Theory
Social accounting External links:
What is the importance of social accounting? – Updated
[PDF]A 2005 SOCIAL ACCOUNTING MATRIX (SAM) FOR …
Social Accounting: An Emerging Career Path for …
Environmental data External links:
Environmental data | Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
IPUMS Terra | Integrated Population and Environmental Data
Environmental Data Management System
Performance indicator External links:
Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Examples and …
[PDF]Performance Indicator Reference Sheet (PIRS) …
Understanding Key Performance Indicators or KPI
Benefit corporation External links:
[PDF]Idaho Benefit Corporations & B Corps
NRS: CHAPTER 78B – BENEFIT CORPORATIONS
Community Benefit Corporation
Information technology External links:
Umail | University Information Technology Services
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
SOLAR | Division of Information Technology
Environmental management system External links:
[PDF]ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Audit …
Triple bottom line External links:
Triple Bottom Line: Nike by Eric Baranowski on Prezi
The Triple Bottom Line | The EPA Blog
Principles for Responsible Investment External links:
PRI Homepage | Principles for Responsible Investment
PRI Academy | Principles for Responsible Investment
The Calvert Principles for Responsible Investment | Calvert
Organizational ethics External links:
[PDF]TITLE: Organizational Ethics 107.04 Approval …
[PDF]Organizational Ethics Statement | Children’s …
Example of Organizational Ethics | Chron.com
Waste reduction External links:
The Better Tomorrow Plan | Sodexo Waste Reduction Toolkit
Toxics Release Inventory External links:
Washington State Toxics Release Inventory Summary …
Washington State Toxics Release Inventory Summary …
[PDF]Toxics Release Inventory Reporting Fee – TCEQ
Business ethics External links:
Business Ethics (2017) – IMDb
Business Ethics (2015) – IMDb
Business Ethics. (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Conflict of interest External links:
Conflict of Interest at MSU | Faculty Conflict of Interest
Conflict of Interest Forms – Texas Ethics Commission
ISO 14001 External links:
ISO Certification, ISO 14001 Certification and ISO 9001
[PDF]ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Audit …
Whittington & Associates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS9100, …
Global Reporting Initiative External links:
Global Reporting Initiative – Official Site
Entergy Sustainability | Global Reporting Initiative Index
[PDF]2014 Global Reporting Initiative Sustainability Report
Public participation External links:
Public Participation Project
U.S. Public Participation Playbook
UPDATED PUBLIC PARTICIPATION INFORMATION: …