What is involved in Technology education
Find out what the related areas are that Technology education connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Technology education thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Technology education journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Technology education leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Technology education related domains to cover and 139 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Technology education, Primary school, Educational anthropology, Performing arts education, Right to education, Technology education, Dependent territory, Educational leadership, Continuing education, Futuring Project, Business education, Plazas de soberanía, Postgraduate education, Health education, Medical education, Index of education articles, Further education, Early childhood education, Philosophy of education, Music education, Design education, Special education, Education economics, Primary education, Religious education, Educational research, Sociology of education, Educational technology, Education reform, Language education, Secondary education, Elementary school, Higher education, Nurse education, Legal education, Values education, Chemistry education, Physics education, Teacher education, Sex education, International Technology and Engineering Educators Association, Economics education, Alternative education, Agricultural education, Undergraduate education, Educational stage, Physical education, Types of educational institutions, Philosophy education, Education policy, Education theory, Educational psychology, Glossary of education-related terms, Middle school, Politics in education, Engineering education, Vocational education, Peace education, High school, Science education, Bilingual education, Mathematics education, Adult education, Military education and training, Educational aims and objectives, Educational assessment, Industrial arts education, Technological literacy, Educational evaluation, Environmental education, Tertiary education:
Technology education Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Technology education visions and track iterative Technology education results.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Technology education, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we manage Technology education Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Technology education Management?
Primary school Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Primary school planning and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Primary school is getting what it needs.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Technology education that make it risky?
– Is there any existing Technology education governance structure?
– How can we improve Technology education?
Educational anthropology Critical Criteria:
Unify Educational anthropology leadership and point out Educational anthropology tensions in leadership.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Technology education workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do Technology education rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How would one define Technology education leadership?
Performing arts education Critical Criteria:
Test Performing arts education projects and finalize the present value of growth of Performing arts education.
– When a Technology education manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are internal and external Technology education relations?
– What is Effective Technology education?
Right to education Critical Criteria:
Boost Right to education issues and get answers.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Technology education process?
– How do we go about Securing Technology education?
Technology education Critical Criteria:
Merge Technology education decisions and budget for Technology education challenges.
– Will Technology education deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Does Technology education appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How do we Lead with Technology education in Mind?
Dependent territory Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Dependent territory results and ask what if.
– What vendors make products that address the Technology education needs?
– Who will provide the final approval of Technology education deliverables?
– How to deal with Technology education Changes?
Educational leadership Critical Criteria:
Understand Educational leadership planning and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Educational leadership.
– How do we measure improved Technology education service perception, and satisfaction?
– How to Secure Technology education?
Continuing education Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Continuing education projects and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Technology education agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is the Technology education organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Futuring Project Critical Criteria:
Model after Futuring Project results and define what our big hairy audacious Futuring Project goal is.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Technology education project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Technology education project lifecycle?
– Will Technology education have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Technology education opportunities costing us money?
Business education Critical Criteria:
Adapt Business education management and customize techniques for implementing Business education controls.
– Does Technology education create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What are the long-term Technology education goals?
– Why should we adopt a Technology education framework?
Plazas de soberanía Critical Criteria:
Apply Plazas de soberanía management and don’t overlook the obvious.
– what is the best design framework for Technology education organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– In a project to restructure Technology education outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Postgraduate education Critical Criteria:
Steer Postgraduate education planning and finalize the present value of growth of Postgraduate education.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Technology education strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Among the Technology education product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do we go about Comparing Technology education approaches/solutions?
Health education Critical Criteria:
Drive Health education outcomes and display thorough understanding of the Health education process.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Technology education objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Do we monitor the Technology education decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Technology education processes?
Medical education Critical Criteria:
Examine Medical education leadership and budget for Medical education challenges.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Technology education in a volatile global economy?
– Do those selected for the Technology education team have a good general understanding of what Technology education is all about?
– In what ways are Technology education vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Index of education articles Critical Criteria:
Pilot Index of education articles goals and describe which business rules are needed as Index of education articles interface.
– How can the value of Technology education be defined?
Further education Critical Criteria:
Think about Further education decisions and triple focus on important concepts of Further education relationship management.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Technology education project?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Technology education move?
Early childhood education Critical Criteria:
Analyze Early childhood education strategies and shift your focus.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Technology education? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Technology education forward?
– Is Technology education dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Philosophy of education Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Philosophy of education outcomes and look at the big picture.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Technology education process?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Technology education processes of our organization?
Music education Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Music education projects and change contexts.
– What is our formula for success in Technology education ?
Design education Critical Criteria:
Focus on Design education risks and point out improvements in Design education.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Technology education strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Technology education objectives?
Special education Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Special education adoptions and forecast involvement of future Special education projects in development.
– Can we add value to the current Technology education decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Which customers cant participate in our Technology education domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Is maximizing Technology education protection the same as minimizing Technology education loss?
Education economics Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Education economics visions and report on the economics of relationships managing Education economics and constraints.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Technology education delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does Technology education analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Primary education Critical Criteria:
Coach on Primary education failures and find answers.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Technology education project?
Religious education Critical Criteria:
Discuss Religious education tasks and finalize the present value of growth of Religious education.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Technology education activities?
– Are there recognized Technology education problems?
Educational research Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Educational research visions and remodel and develop an effective Educational research strategy.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Technology education effort?
Sociology of education Critical Criteria:
Dissect Sociology of education governance and adjust implementation of Sociology of education.
– What are current Technology education Paradigms?
– Is Technology education Required?
Educational technology Critical Criteria:
Model after Educational technology results and oversee Educational technology requirements.
Education reform Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Education reform management and ask what if.
– What about Technology education Analysis of results?
Language education Critical Criteria:
Adapt Language education visions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Language education.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Technology education process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Technology education process available?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Technology education activities?
Secondary education Critical Criteria:
Meet over Secondary education visions and intervene in Secondary education processes and leadership.
– What are the usability implications of Technology education actions?
– Are there Technology education problems defined?
Elementary school Critical Criteria:
Generalize Elementary school governance and triple focus on important concepts of Elementary school relationship management.
– Does Technology education analysis show the relationships among important Technology education factors?
Higher education Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Higher education tactics and find answers.
– How likely is the current Technology education plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Nurse education Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Nurse education tasks and budget for Nurse education challenges.
– Are we Assessing Technology education and Risk?
– What threat is Technology education addressing?
Legal education Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Legal education failures and catalog what business benefits will Legal education goals deliver if achieved.
– How do we Improve Technology education service perception, and satisfaction?
Values education Critical Criteria:
Look at Values education strategies and pioneer acquisition of Values education systems.
– How will you know that the Technology education project has been successful?
Chemistry education Critical Criteria:
Sort Chemistry education failures and reduce Chemistry education costs.
– For your Technology education project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Physics education Critical Criteria:
Think about Physics education tactics and plan concise Physics education education.
– Think about the functions involved in your Technology education project. what processes flow from these functions?
Teacher education Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Teacher education projects and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Teacher education projects.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Technology education project?
– Have you identified your Technology education key performance indicators?
– Why are Technology education skills important?
Sex education Critical Criteria:
Trace Sex education results and give examples utilizing a core of simple Sex education skills.
– Why is Technology education important for you now?
International Technology and Engineering Educators Association Critical Criteria:
Meet over International Technology and Engineering Educators Association tactics and innovate what needs to be done with International Technology and Engineering Educators Association.
– Think about the people you identified for your Technology education project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Economics education Critical Criteria:
Read up on Economics education quality and handle a jump-start course to Economics education.
– Have all basic functions of Technology education been defined?
Alternative education Critical Criteria:
Discourse Alternative education adoptions and ask questions.
– What is the purpose of Technology education in relation to the mission?
– Are accountability and ownership for Technology education clearly defined?
Agricultural education Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Agricultural education projects and budget for Agricultural education challenges.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Technology education products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Undergraduate education Critical Criteria:
Canvass Undergraduate education results and point out Undergraduate education tensions in leadership.
– What business benefits will Technology education goals deliver if achieved?
Educational stage Critical Criteria:
Jump start Educational stage failures and adopt an insight outlook.
– Consider your own Technology education project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Technology education leader?
– Who needs to know about Technology education ?
Physical education Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Physical education quality and give examples utilizing a core of simple Physical education skills.
Types of educational institutions Critical Criteria:
Check Types of educational institutions planning and improve Types of educational institutions service perception.
Philosophy education Critical Criteria:
Define Philosophy education tasks and finalize the present value of growth of Philosophy education.
– How important is Technology education to the user organizations mission?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Technology education?
Education policy Critical Criteria:
Focus on Education policy management and finalize the present value of growth of Education policy.
Education theory Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Education theory visions and document what potential Education theory megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Technology education leaders?
Educational psychology Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Educational psychology leadership and define Educational psychology competency-based leadership.
– What are the business goals Technology education is aiming to achieve?
– How do we keep improving Technology education?
Glossary of education-related terms Critical Criteria:
Consider Glossary of education-related terms quality and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Glossary of education-related terms.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Technology education moving forward?
– What are specific Technology education Rules to follow?
Middle school Critical Criteria:
Grade Middle school decisions and define Middle school competency-based leadership.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Technology education product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Are assumptions made in Technology education stated explicitly?
– How can you measure Technology education in a systematic way?
Politics in education Critical Criteria:
Unify Politics in education failures and report on developing an effective Politics in education strategy.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Technology education?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Technology education strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Engineering education Critical Criteria:
Mix Engineering education tactics and oversee Engineering education management by competencies.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Technology education with what users do day-to-day?
– What is our Technology education Strategy?
Vocational education Critical Criteria:
Derive from Vocational education engagements and revise understanding of Vocational education architectures.
Peace education Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Peace education outcomes and integrate design thinking in Peace education innovation.
High school Critical Criteria:
Contribute to High school engagements and find out.
– What are our needs in relation to Technology education skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Science education Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Science education projects and slay a dragon.
– What are all of our Technology education domains and what do they do?
– Do we have past Technology education Successes?
Bilingual education Critical Criteria:
Define Bilingual education strategies and raise human resource and employment practices for Bilingual education.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Technology education process?
Mathematics education Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Mathematics education risks and oversee Mathematics education requirements.
Adult education Critical Criteria:
Categorize Adult education risks and maintain Adult education for success.
– What are the key elements of your Technology education performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Technology education is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Military education and training Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Military education and training planning and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Military education and training results.
Educational aims and objectives Critical Criteria:
Participate in Educational aims and objectives outcomes and explore and align the progress in Educational aims and objectives.
Educational assessment Critical Criteria:
Track Educational assessment engagements and adopt an insight outlook.
Industrial arts education Critical Criteria:
Canvass Industrial arts education failures and look at it backwards.
Technological literacy Critical Criteria:
Use past Technological literacy outcomes and assess and formulate effective operational and Technological literacy strategies.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Technology education goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Educational evaluation Critical Criteria:
Look at Educational evaluation goals and report on setting up Educational evaluation without losing ground.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Technology education information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Technology education processes?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Technology education project manager?
Environmental education Critical Criteria:
Face Environmental education failures and transcribe Environmental education as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Does the Technology education task fit the clients priorities?
Tertiary education Critical Criteria:
Detail Tertiary education tasks and change contexts.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Technology education Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Technology education External links:
Home – Career Technology Education
Primary school External links:
GetAlma – Naval Academy Primary School
Educational anthropology External links:
ERIC – Thesaurus – Educational Anthropology
ERIC – Educational Anthropology: An Overview., 1970
Performing arts education External links:
The PAECs › Performing Arts Education Centers
Right to education External links:
Right to Education and Schools | UNICEF USA
Technology education External links:
Home – Career Technology Education
Dependent territory External links:
[PDF]Context Dependent Territory Defense: The …
Educational leadership External links:
Educational Leadership / School Calendar
Educational Leadership Studies – UK College of Education
DNP Educational Leadership – American Sentinel University
Continuing education External links:
CE Broker – Your Continuing Education Portfolio
Continuing Education (CE) Requirements
Continuing Education – New Jersey Land Title Association
Futuring Project External links:
Futuring Project by Gyan P. Nyaupane | Research Project …
OP Futuring Project – Futuring Dominican Charism for …
Business education External links:
Business Education – North Dakota
MOBE – My Own Business Education – Discover How Matt …
Plazas de soberanía External links:
List of mammals of Ceuta, Melilla and the Plazas de Soberanía
Postgraduate education External links:
ANC – School of Postgraduate Education
Health education External links:
Fitzgerald Health Education Associates
Community Health Education Center | CHEC | Salem Health
Fitzgerald Health Education Associates
Medical education External links:
Ross Medical Education Center – Official Site
Meditrek: Medical Education Management System
Continuing Medical Education – UCSF Medical Education
Index of education articles External links:
Index of education articles – Revolvy
topics.revolvy.com/topic/Index of education articles
Further education External links:
Kerry College of Further Education – Home | Facebook
Further Education | Foreign Credentials | ECE
Further education and skills: Apprenticeships – GOV.UK
Early childhood education External links:
Sheltering Arms – The Standard for Early Childhood Education
First Class Pre-K – Early Childhood Education
The Discovery Tree – An Early Childhood Education …
Philosophy of education External links:
Principal’s Corner / Philosophy of Education
Philosophy of Education – The College of New Jersey
Writing an A+ Philosophy of Education Statement
Music education External links:
Ohio Music Education Association
Indiana Music Education Association
Classic SmartMusic | Download Music Education Software
Design education External links:
Design education in schools, (Book, 1973) [WorldCat.org]
Special education External links:
Special Education Software, Curriculum & Learning Tools | n2y
Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) – Home Page
Special Education Services
Education economics External links:
[PDF]Encyclopedia of Education Economics & Finance
Education Economics (Journal, magazine) [WorldCat.org]
Primary education External links:
Welcome – Primary Education & Partnerships
Religious education External links:
2018 Los Angeles Religious Education Congress
Master of Religious Education | Liberty University Online
Los Angeles Religious Education Congress – 10times
Educational research External links:
Fau/Slcsd Palm Pointe Educational Research Scho…
Fau/SLCSD Palm Pointe Educational Research School @ Traditio is a charter middle school in Port Saint Lucie. The pri…
ACER – AUSTRALIAN COUNCIL FOR EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH – Prometric
Sociology of education External links:
Sociology of Education on JSTOR
Sociology of Education Research Paper Starter – …
MA in Sociology of Education – NYU Steinhardt
Educational technology External links:
Hispanic Educational Technology Services
Educational Technology – The Texas Education Agency
HOME – Office of Educational Technology
Education reform External links:
Center For Education Reform
Education Reform | U.S. Department of Education
Free education reform Essays and Papers – 123HelpMe
Language education External links:
Center for Language Education and Development | …
Bilingual and English as a Second Language Education …
Secondary education External links:
Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
Elementary school External links:
Frankton Elementary School – GetAlma
Higher education External links:
Selected Titles on Higher Education | Harvard University …
Access to Higher Education – TitleIX.info – Title IX Home
Legal education External links:
Continuing Legal Education – The Florida Bar
Legal Education Events | Eventbrite
On-demand Continuing Legal Education(CLE) Courses …
Values education External links:
Values education (Book, 1976) [WorldCat.org]
VALUES EDUCATION – Psychology Dictionary
title values education Study Sets and Flashcards | Quizlet
Chemistry education External links:
Chemistry Education Research and Practice Home-The …
Chemistry Education eLearning | Department of …
Chemistry Education. Research and Practice | ROAD
Physics education External links:
Physics education (Journal, magazine, 1966) [WorldCat.org]
Physics Education – IOPscience
Physics Education authors/titles Mar 2016 – 1,28
Teacher education External links:
Teacher Education Services – Old Dominion University
The School of Teacher Education | TEAL
Sex education External links:
Our Services | Affordable Healthcare & Sex Education
Sex Education Videos at ABC News Video Archive at abcnews…
Economics education External links:
Home economics education in Japan. (Book, 2004) …
Alternative education External links:
Home Page – Sharyland Alternative Education Center
Alternative Education | Kern County Superintendent of Schools
Agricultural education External links:
FAEIS – USDA’s Food and Agricultural Education …
California FFA and Agricultural Education
Agricultural Education | National FFA Organization
Educational stage External links:
Educational Stage – | Educational Stages | Students
Obmons Educational Stage Plays OESP Inc – GuideStar …
Liza Wallis Margulies | Educational Stage
Physical education External links:
PE Central: Grades K-2 Physical Education Lesson Plans
Lesson Plans for Physical Education Teachers/PE Central
Physical Education | Ohio Department of Education
Types of educational institutions External links:
Types of educational institutions – YouTube
[PDF]H 1151.5 Types of Educational Institutions
Education policy External links:
Utah Education Policy Center
CooleyED – Education policy, technology and business
Education theory External links:
Education Theory – UCD – CTAG – UCDOER
Educational psychology External links:
Educational Psychology | Kent State University
Middle school External links:
Independence Middle School: Home Page – Edline
Emerald Cove Middle School: Home Page – Edline
Middle School Home Page – Chippewa Falls High School
Politics in education External links:
Politics in education (Book, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Politics in education. (Book, 1981) [WorldCat.org]
Politics in Education – Essay Samples
Engineering education External links:
42 Silicon Valley: disrupting software engineering education
High School | Engineering Education Outreach
Home: American Society for Engineering Education
Vocational education External links:
Vocational Education Teachers, Postsecondary
The rise of vocational education – Chase Bank
Peace education External links:
Peace Education – GAMEO
Peace education (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Peace Education | University for Peace
Science education External links:
Scientific Minds – Online Science Education Programs for …
AIMS Center for Math and Science Education
Support Science Education – Pacific Science Center
Bilingual education External links:
[PDF]The Bilingual Education Act: Twenty Years Later – …
What Is Bilingual Education? – Learn.org
Bilingual Education | American Federation of Teachers
Mathematics education External links:
Center for Science and Mathematics Education (NDSU)
Program in Mathematics Education (PRIME) at Michigan …
Eric Milou| MtBoS| Mathematics Education| Politics
Adult education External links:
California Adult Education Courses
Racine, WI Adult Education Center – Yellowpages.com
Educational aims and objectives External links:
Educational aims and objectives – YouTube
Educational assessment External links:
Fees – Center for Psychological and Educational Assessment
Educational Assessment Technology – CW Pro
Careers: educational assessment jobs | NWEA
Industrial arts education External links:
a study op contemporary industrial arts education and industrial technology education programs approved: ma jor profa s a or tul minor p.rofesaor
Industrial Arts / Industrial Arts Education ESU003.007.012
Industrial Arts / Industrial Arts Education ESU003.007.012
INDUSTRIAL ARTS EDUCATION | The Handbook of Texas …
Technological literacy External links:
ERIC – Technological Literacy. ERIC Digest., 2001
Librarians, Technological Literacy, and Those Who Get …
Educational evaluation External links:
[PPT]INDEPENDENT EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION – …
34 CFR 300.502 – Independent educational evaluation. | …
Environmental education External links:
NAAEE | North American Association for Environmental Education
Tertiary education External links:
Fees Free | Tertiary Education Commission